From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:46 pm

As he returned, Mason watched the cat, raising a brow, "You're acting like you're in heat" He said as he nuzzled him softly, his tail giving a small wag, he still seemed to keep some of his seriousness, but he was relaxing more, he couldn't help feeling aroused from the other's touches, his tip poking free from his sheath.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:41 pm

Samuel frowned in complaint, before settling back down. After a minute, he decided to climb up on the windowsill. Tail curling as he watched the sky, watching as the birds flew from the tree. When Mason finally came back, he got down from the window and scuttled over to the dog. Tail raised as he brushed against him happily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:18 pm

"Can't complain" He said as he stretched and yawned out, giving small wags of his tail, "I should go do a patrol" He said as he stood out from under the feline, looking to him after he stretched again, "I shouldn't be long" He said with a flick of his tail, beginning to walk his patrol.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Samuel was out of the bathroom by the time Mason woke up. He had dried off and put on a baggy sweater. His tail curled as he walked into the living room. He moved over to the canine, pressing against him and rubbing on him. Purring softly as he settled in close. "Sleep well?" He asked, tail curling and resting on Mason.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:37 am

Mason twitched lightly as he slept deeply, he rolled onto his back as he slept, oblivious to the cat going to take a bath, he kicked his legs out as he dreamt, letting out growls as yips as he continued dreaming, he jolted awake and he looked about groggily, slowly standing and he stretched.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:18 am

Samuel finished up his snacks and curled against Mason's stomach. Purring in content as he slept. Tail curling and twitching as he dreamed against the canine. When morning came around, he awoke and stretched. Shifting to groom himself, still feeling sore from the canine pounding him the way he did. The calico stood and rubbed against the dog, going to take a relaxing bath. His fur a bit mesy from the cum, so he wanted to be completely clean for the canine.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:37 am

He rolled his eyes and gave a light huff as he listened to him, chuckling lightly, his tail flicking lightly as he watched him, he stretched out and gave a low groan as he laid out on his side, looking up toward the feline as he came back over.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 11:05 pm

"Well, I'm questioning it. You are older than I am," he mused tail curling as he moved to nuzzle close to the canine. "You've got me there," Samuel responded back in amusement. Moving his body to roll and nuzzle into Mason. After a while of cuddling with him, he got up and walked to the kitchen to get more snacks. Crouching and skillfully hopping up to the highest cupboard, grabbing a few snacks he had hid up there. The small feline jumped down and trailed back to the canine, settling back against him to eat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:15 am

"My stamina is not to be questioned" He teased, licking his lips lightly as he watched the feline, his tail wagging softly, his ears perking and he glanced about, he still kept up his guard, but stayed with the feline, "You're the one that told me to go jump something" He teased, "I found someone" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:03 am

"Maybe you will, I'm sure this little kitty would love to take your knot again. Would love for you to fill me up more," he purred lovingly. Tail twitching as he laid against the dog. A gasp escaped him as he felt Mason start to hump him. Cheeks flushed in shock, trying to relax. "But for now, let's relax. I'm sure you're a bit tired from that." He mused, hoping they were alone. Not wanting there to be a camera watching them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:48 am

Mason groaned as he stretched out, panting as he laid down, his legs stretched out, "Well.... Maybe I'll have to breed this kitty again" He said, curling an arm around him and he pulled him close, the large male playfully humping him a few times, the canine seemingly relaxing more and letting his seriousness drop.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:38 am

Samuel sighed as the knot started to shrink, the pressure going away. "Didn't it feel nice? I'm sure you were pent up and eager to breed. Now I'm sure you'll be more focused. You should Especially be happy since you got to breed this pretty kitty." He mused, wiggling slightly as his lower half fell from Mason's knot. Moving to groom himself before standing and stretching, feeling sore from the pounding he received.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:30 am

Mason stayed over the other, panting heavily and he watched him, his ears twitching, "Well... It has been a while since I've been with anyone.... Teased many times I guess" He gave a slight shrug, his knot beginning to shrink as his humps slowly stopped, though his cock still twitching inside the smaller male.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:27 am

Samuel mewled as Mason came inside of him. Panting softly, relaxing as he was filled. The feline just closed his eyes and remained limp against the canine. Hips trembling as Mason bucked into him every now and then. "Wow.. I didn't think you had that much in you." He mused, purring 8n content. Warm and full, feeling better now that he didn't feel so pent up. Ears flicking as a warm tongue ran over them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:20 am

Mason panted and groaned loudly as he suddenly came within the other, his knot throbbing as he came down from his pleasure high, he continued to stroke the other and he licked at his ears softly, his tail wagging as he stayed pressed over him, giving an odd buck of his hips here and there.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 10:16 pm

Samuel emitted a breathy chuckle in response to Mason's words. Unable to help the shudder that passed over his spine as the dog growled in his ear. God, he could get used to that. "I better get that knot-" he tensed in surprise as Mason pulled him back on his knot. Claws digging into the ground tightly as the canine pulled him back against his knot. Sam squeaked as Mason's knot finally entered him, gritting his teeth at the slight burning pain he felt. He emitted a noise as the knot only swelled up more and more. The calico squirmed in pleasure as he reached his orgasm. Gasping as he shut his eyes tightly, kicking his hind legs in an attempt to hold himself together.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 4:26 pm

"Well you're pretty tight there kitty" He growled in his ear, "You'll get my knot alright, on due time" He breathed out, groaning loudly as he continued to roughly thrust, panting and he brought him back harder to bring him to his knot, "I'm not done with you" He snarled out in pleasure as his swelled knot suddenly popped into the smaller male, he groaned out as his knot only swelled more to tie them together, though he hadn't came yet, he continued to rapidly stroke the other's cock as he gave short yet rapid thrusts into him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 4:18 pm

Samuel continued to mewl and moan in pleasure, body begging to twist and wiggle from those pleasure points being hit. A quiet gasp escaped him as Mason nipped at the back of his neck, body stiffening in response. The feline closed his eyes tightly, claws firmly digging into the ground, not caring if he made any marks. He was too out of it to care. He wiggled his hips, trying desperately to get the knot inside of him. He didn't know how Mason was going to get that bulbous knot into him. But he was sure the canine was determined to get it into him. God, his sultry voice in his ear was making him weak. "You do please," he responded weakly. Voice raw from the moans and mewls he was producing. His hips bucked in surprise as a hand wrapped around his cock. Mewling in surprise, but didn't complain. "Please, puppy- knot me." He whined, wiggling back against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Mason panted and groaned out loudly as he gave rough thrusts into the other male, he nipped at the back of his neck and he held the other up to meet his thrusts, being taller and larger helped with the power of his thrusts, his knot continuing to swell and hit hard against the feline's rear. "Well I am always one to please" He chuckled in the other's ear, one of his hands grasping the other's cock and stroking him, keeping a firm grip on his cock.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 4:01 pm

"Well, I'm challenging you. I want to know if you have what it takes to breed this kitty." He responded lightly, shuddering slightly at the growl Mason emitted. A soft noise escaped him as the cock finally entered him. He shifted and moved his hind legs, barely touching the ground now due to the canine holding him up. Samuel emitted mewls and moans of pleasure, claws slightly digging into the ground. "Fuck.. I didn't think you'd be this big-" he panted. He could only imagine how big his knot was going to be. That only caused him to shudder, legs twitching as he was pulled back onto his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:54 pm

"You should know kitty, my paperwork says I'm not one to challenge" He growled in the other male's ear, his tail wagged quickly and excitedly, his humps continuing before he suddenly thrust his cock into the cat, he yipped in pleasure and whined loudly as he gave deep and rough thrusts into Samuel, heavy pants leaving the canine as he pulled the cat to meet with his rough thrusts.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:50 pm

"They're different, you're going to love it here. I'm sure when they bought you, they thought it would be nice to have someone accompany my. I'm sure you being able to protect the home was an added bonus." He responded. Ear twitching as he heard the groan from the canine, purring in delight at the reaction he had received. He watched his tail sway, amused to see.how excited he was. Samuel moved his body forward, wanting to rub on him more, but was surprised when he was moved, hips shifting up and working to get comfort, tail moving up to curl out of the way. "I'm wondering if you can handle this kitten." He shot back playfully. He moved his hips up as hands locked under his waist, shifting as the canine started to hump against him. His ears twitched, listening around them. Bucking his hips back, eager to get the dog's cock inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:40 pm

"All humans I've known are the same, or the vet, but mostly the same" He said, jolting as he realized he had been caught, his ears drooped slightly in embarrassment and even a light pinkish hue to his cheeks, he tensed as he felt him nuzzle his stomach before he gave an involuntary buck of his hips as he felt the other lick the tip of his cock, he couldn't hold in a low groan, his cock throbbing from the brief touch. Mason couldn't hold in small wags of his tail as he rose up, standing on his fores and he pulled the feline close, pinning him to the floor below them, his ears perked forward, "You think you can handle this puppy, kitty?" He licked his lips as he rolled Samuel onto his stomach, curling his arms under him and he gave short but quick humps against the feline, letting out deep grunts and low growls as he tightly gripped onto the other male.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:35 pm

"I don't think so, my family is nice. They've kept me around as long as they did. They could've sold me for a more expensive price, but they didn't." He responded, tail curling as he kept his tail lightly curled around his neck. That's when he saw the canine's cock, blushing in shock. "Wow, I never thought I could get you to relax this much." He purred, carefully moving his head down to nuzzle his stomach. Licking the tip of his member playfully before pulling away. "How about you show me a nice time, puppy? I bet you've never bred a cute kitty like me." He breathed, turning to brush against him. Hoping he would take it into consideration.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 pm

The canine gave a light huff as he kept his gaze away, grumbling lightly, he was still trying to hide his still growing erection, a large knot even swelling slightly at the base of his length. Mason let his ears fall back slightly and he sighed, "I need to continue with my training... My orders were to protect the property and everything inside, that is my only job, after that, I will probably be sold again, it happens a lot with dogs like me" He said, shifting his weight slightly, not realizing his gurthy length was slightly in view of the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next