HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:45 am

Mason stretched slightly and he sniffed the air, "And I can smell some food out somewhere... Like it's left out for strays" He said, resting his head over his mate's back, he still felt bad about what had happened, they may have both been in a home if he hadn't bitten the child.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:39 am

"It is much warmer than the car. So it'll definitely do for now. It's not much but it's better than nothing at the moment." He responded, moving to press against his mate as he curled up around him. Mouth opening up as he emitted a soft yawn.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 2:41 am

The dog followed his mate closely, he grunted as he tried to get himself into the hole, the hole a little too small for him, but he managed to squeeze in, he moved to his mate and curled around him, resting his head over his mate's back, "It'll at least be warmer than that car" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 11:18 pm

Samuel continued to walk in front of his mate. Making sure they were safe and out of harm. His tail curled as he came up to a few houses. He looked around them, soon finding that there was a hole under one of the houses. He led his mate into the hole. Curling up and sighing softly, glad they had shelter for a while. "We'll be safe here for now." He rumbled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 1:44 pm

The canine stayed close to his mate as they walked, making sure he could still see his shape, the male jolting whenever a loud noise sounded from beside him, he looked about and sniffed the air, trying to figure out where they were, he wished he could keep his mate safe, but he feared his impaired sight would hinder his ability to keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 4:57 am

"I doubt anyone knows about you. Besides, if they did try to kill you, they would have to kill me before they got to you." He said, still walking along. Looking around in an effort to find a home. Tail raised and curling as he walked. Stopping every now and then to look back towards his mate. Making sure he was right behind him. Not wanting to have him disappear or get hurt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:24 pm

"I'm just... Hesitant... What if it happens again?" He gave a soft whine as he was slow to follow his mate, worried he may end up biting a human again, "What if they already know about me and they kill me on the spot" He whined, his ears back and he squinted as he tried looking around, trying to see his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:15 pm

"I suppose we could try that. I just hope we don't do anything stupid that could get us sent back to that place. Or, even worse, killed." He said, shifting up so he could stretch out. Brushing against his mate before climbing out of the car. Looking to him to see if he was going to follow him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:22 am

He sighed as he stayed close to the other, his ears staying back, "Maybe we try to find new humans on our own... If any are willing to take us in... A couple of strays..." he murmured, his tail continuing to wag as he nuzzled his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 4:15 am

The feline shook his head, still grooming at his ears lovingly. "I don't know, I'm wondering where else we should go. We don't have a home anymore, nor do we have a spot to rest.." his tail twiched, moving to nuzzle himself close to the canine. Wanting to be as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 1:04 pm

"I don't even know how I managed to get to you... I couldn't see the whole way... I know it was a close call with a couple cars almost hitting me... At least I heard them" He murmured and sighed, he nuzzled his mate, giving a soft smile as he felt him grooming his ears, his tail beginning to wag happily, "What should we do now? You know we'll eventually be caught" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:09 am

"I wouldn't be surprised. You did travel for a long time. So, you did deserve the rest that you got." The feline responded with a gentle purr. Tail curling as the canine started to sniff at him. He chuckled and moved to nuzzle the canine. Head moving to gently groom at his ears lovingly. "I'm just glad we're both okay." He rumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:09 am

"I didn't realize just how exhausted I was" the canine mumbled as he rose up, stretching and yawning loudly, shaking himself out and he looked about, sighing as he could still only see the foggy shapes of everything around him, he moved toward the shape of his mate and he sniffed at him softly, as if he was checking for any injuries.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:10 am

Samuel remained in the front seat of the vehicle. Grooming at his fur carefully, making sure he was clean and well-kept. The male flicked his tail, head lifting and turning when he noticed that Mason was up. "I didn't think you would actually wake up. I'm glad to see that you're awake." He rumbled in amusement, tail curling as he stretched out in the seat he was sitting in.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Mason wagged his tail as he stayed pressed against his mate, he let himself fall asleep, the canine falling into a deep sleep, almost refusing to wake in the morning, his body finally relaxing after everything that had happened, Mason woke not too long after the other, looking about groggily as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 8:52 am

Samuel shifted so he could relax beside the canine. He curled up facing the other, purring and grooming at his ears. Not leaving his side, grooming him until he grew drowsy once more. Settling down, he fell asleep. When he awoke the next morning, he shifted up so he could stretch. Grooming briefly before hopping into the front seat to check things out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Mason flicked his tail lightly as he followed the other, he felt about the old car they had found, climbing onto the seat and he stretched out as he laid down, letting out a groan as a few of his bones popped from the stretch, his ears drooping back as he sank into the seat.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 7:41 am

Samuel blinked open his eyes as the other nudged him awake. He lifted his head and looked around the empty car lot. He shifted to slide down from the canine's back. Moving to stretch downwards, soon going to check out the place. When he finally had found a decent place for them to settle down for a while, he led his mate to it. Shifting down so he could relax. Yawning and rolling onto his back, wanting to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:37 am

"I'll wake you, promise" He said as he carried the other, keeping alongside the road, by morning Mason has managed to stumble upon an abandoned car lot, he nudged his mate lightly to wake him, "Hey, I think I've found a spot we can lay low" He said as he glanced about, squinting lightly as he tried to get a good look of their surroundings, but he still could only see the blurred shapes.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:28 am

The feline shifted as the canine tried to insist to him that he could see. He sighed and flicked his ears, looking around briefly before he climbed up onto his back. "Just wake me if something does hsppen, okay?" He murmured, curling up and relaxing on his back. Drifting off rather quickly due to how exhausted he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:35 am

"I'll be fine... I can see enough" He stated, though the canine didn't want his mate to know he had little to no vision due to the darkness of the night, "I can feel the road, I can keep following it" He said, his tail giving a small wag in an attempt to comfort the other, "You're exhausted, get some rest" He said as he nuzzled his mate softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:31 am

Samuel frowned as Mason offered to let him climb on and rest. He frowned and looked to him, unsure of doing such a thing. "Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt or anything. Can you see? I can help you on." He offered, he was a cat and he could see in the dark. But he was sure his mate was having a hard time. He continued to walk beside him until he stopped, unsure of what he should do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:19 am

Mason stayed close to his mate, glancing about often, squinting as he tried to look around, "I don't think there's anywhere to stop..." he murmured, "Climb on and rest, I'll keep going" He said as he stopped and looked toward the other, his tail flicking lightly, unsure of if they should stop, but he knew the other would be tired, he was too but he wanted to get far away.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:33 am

The young feline nodded in agreement. Leading him out of the barn. Traveling beside him, unsure of where to go now. Just walking along the road with the canine at his side. Eventually he grew drowsy and shivered. Pressing against the canine more, wanting to stop and sleep. "Can we find somewhere to stop? I'm so tired.." he yawned, eyes drooping slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:13 am

Mason panted heavily as he dropped the body of the cat, his tail staying raised and he nuzzled his mate, pulling him close, "I was scared they would have put me down... I didn't want to leave you alone" He said, "Let's get out of here before someone catches us" He said to his mate, nuzzling him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not Empty

Back to top Go down

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-