From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Samuel growled softly, disappointed by how the first humans Mason had were disappointed by how they treated him. "Well, you're special. Like me." He purred, continuing to groom at his hip. Rough tongue running over his fur. His ear flicked as he realized what was going on. He was breaking down that wall of his, good. "See? I can see you relaxing." He mused, moving himself and curling his tail around his neck gently. Letting off soft murrs and calls to the other. "Maybe you were meant to be the only one. Just like I was the only one my breeders ever had seen of me." He murmured, nosing into his fur.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:16 pm

The male twitched lightly from the other's touches, his ears back briefly, he kept his usual seriousness, but was trying to hide his growing excitement and arousal from the Celine's touches, "As of now, none of the pups I've sired have my colouring, my first masters were disappointed and sold me off, that was when the masters saw how cheep I was going for, they clearly would be willing to pay more, but I assume my masters just wanted me gone quickly" He said, giving a slight shrug, his tail shifting slightly between his legs in an attempt to hide his growing erection, his wall of seriousness was slowly starting to break, he started acting more like a normal dog, his tone even lightening slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Samuel remained against Mason, tail twitching and curling as he relaxed against him. "I'm a bit rare too. I was born on a breeding farm, and I was in a litter. They were surprised and placed me for sale for more money than what my siblings were worth." He responded, pressing his head into the other's side. "I am a calico, and this coloration is only seen in females. But is rare in males." He hummed, purring as he nuzzled and groomed at his hip. Ears folding back slightly, content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 12:39 pm

The larger male huffed as he gave in and laid down, glancing about often to check on the entrances that were in view, his ears twitched as he heard the other's question, "Have I ever had a mate? Partners sure, never a mate, I've never felt the urge" He said honestly, his tail giving a light flick, "Have I mated? Many times" He stated, stretching out lightly, "My breed is a little rare right now, and my colour even more so" He told him plainly, "So my trainers and first masters had me breed quite a few times in hopes of having more of my kind with my colours" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:44 am

Samuel remained curled up beside the dog, huffing as he sat up. "Relaxing, now settle down." He rumbled, shifting his body closer to Mason. Tail twitching slightly as he continued to press and nuzzle against him. Tail rising as he shifted up on fours, rubbing against him and emitting soft purrs and mews. After rubbing his scent onto him, he flopped down next to him once more. "Hey.. have you ever had a mate or mated before?" He questioned, stretching his body out before loosening up completely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 am

Mason had curled up in a spot he seemed good enough where he could watch quite a few entrances and could hear quite a bit from vacant hallways. His ears perked briefly as he watched the cat, tilting his head as he seemed confused, "What exactly are you doing?" He questioned as he shifted his weight slightly, sitting up to watch the feline.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:50 pm

Samuel climbed into his bed up on top of his cat tree. He curled up and closed his eyes trying to relax. He slept for quite some time, waking up and feeling refresed. He shifted up and stretched, hopping down from the bed and shifting to the kitchen to get himself something to eat.

It was midnight, or somewhere around there. He looked over to see that Mason was curled in the corner, obviously still wide awake. Sam got something to eat and ate it quickly, walking over to the dog. Shifting down and curling up beside him, huddling as close as possible before settling down. Head moving to rub against his shoulder, a purr rumbling from his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 5:37 pm

"The stray wasn't cleared to enter the territory when I was given my orders" He stated, he glanced out toward the trees as the other went back inside, his ears back, he stared at a tennis ball in the middle of the yard, glancing about to see if he was being watched before he lowered down smoothly onto his fores, stalking toward the ball before he pounced on it, throwing it and bouncing the ball around, small growls and barks rising from the male, his tail even wagging as he played with the ball.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 5:28 pm

Samuel was about to say something when the cat turned and scrambled out. The feline huffed and looked at the dog, eyes narrowing at him. "Hey, piss off dog! I'm at the age where I desire a mate. And I could have just gotten one." The cat shivered and huffed in complaint. Tail twitching in irritation, ears flat against his head. "I'm dealing with the hormones and im at the stage where I'm desperately seeking a mate to sooth that burning desire. You just ruined it! He was handsome too!" Samuel growled, storming past the dog and crawling back through his door.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 pm

Mason flicked his ears as he heard the cats, he walked toward the door and a growl rose from his throat, "Why are you fraternizing with an intruder?" He questioned as he walked toward them, his ears back, "Intruders are not welcome on the masters' property as per my training and orders, so I request you make your leave before I make you, stray" He stated as he stood over the pair.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 5:13 pm

Samuel remained settled on the windowsill, watching outside as the sun slowly fell below the trees. He shifted up and murred as another feline poked himself up from a bush. A street cat it seemed, but a devilishly handsome. He shifted up and watched the other cat, giving off soft purrs and calls. Soon jumping down and moving to the front door, climbing through the small door they put in place for him. He looked around and moved to the other cat. Not really noticing that Mason was watching. Samuel murred and greeted the cat, butting up against the cat. Tail curling and swaying in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 5:04 pm

Mason growled as he kept the male pinned, he moved off when the officers came, his tail gave the slightest of wags as a particular officer praised him, he even gnawed on a toy and tugged against the officer before they left, he straightened himself out and followed the cat inside after he finished a quick patrol of the yard, he huffed as he walked inside, making his way to the kitchen and drinking down a water bottle with ease.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:57 pm

"Hey, maybe it's time for a change. Just do a few things and im sure you'll realize how much you've missed out on." He said, tail curling as he watched the dog. Samuel was about to respond when he heard the noise as well. He watched as Mason made a quick dash towards the noise. He shook off and quickly pulled on his clothes, racing after the dog and watching as he tackled a masked man. He moved to jump at the human, aiming his claws at his masked face. Tearing it off so his face wasn't covered. His ears flicked as he soon heard sirens, pleased to know that a patrol was going about and noticed the commotion. When the man was taken in handcuffs and placed in the car, Samuel could finally relax. Moving his claws up to clean them off. Turning to enter his home, jumping up and resting by the window.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:45 pm

His ears twitched as he listened to the other, rolling his eyes and letting out a grunt, "Those are pup activities, I am a highly trained guard and protection officer, I haven't done any of those things for years" He gave a small growl, "And you do realize how high profile this area is, and that recently there have been perculiar humans in the area" He said, his ears back, "Its one thing with the masters here to keep an eye on things, but they will be gone for a week, I am here to make sure nothing happens" He said, his ears perking up suddenly at a crash in the yard, his head snapped around and he moved for the window, opening it and jumping out with ease, he had explored the yard and memorized every entrance and escape route, he pin pointed where the sound was from and chose the proper window to jump from, tackling a masked human with a deep snarl rising from his throat.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:37 pm

I've lived here since I was a little kitten, nothing has ever happened." He retorted in response. "I can convince them, they would believe me." He grumbled, ears remained back as he glowered at him. "You don't need to be so serious all the time. I could see if it was every now and then, or if something happens. But nothing is happening, and you don't need to be serious." He said, grabbing a brush and brushing his wet fur. "Just, be a dog. Run around, have fun. Hell, hump something. Do what dogs do." He said, still brushing his fur.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:27 pm

"You can not be so trusting, a break in could happen at any moment" He said, his ears twitching lightly, "And as far as the masters have said, I now live here just as you do, so I believe you won't be able to get rid of me, unless the masters see reason to" He continued on, "And this crap as you call it, my being serious, is how I was trained, it takes intense training to be as highly sought out as my family is" He stated blandly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:23 pm

Samuel growled in response, climbing out of the bathtub and shaking off slightly, wrapping a towel around himself. "Look, this is my house-" He growled prowling over to him, ears flat against his head. "-you either be a good boy and respectful, or you can go." He hissed, watching him through narrow eyes. "And cut that crap, quit being serious. This place has never had a break in. Just relax and loosen up." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Mason was silent as he patrolled, the end of his patrol reaching the feline, he rolled his eyes lightly as he watched him with a straight face, "I'm here" he stated in a bland tone, "This was the last part of my patrol, and you ended up being here, big whoop" He shrugged lightly, his tail giving a bored flick.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:14 pm

Samuel watched as Mason stated that he had to go and patrol the house. He rolled his eyes and rolled onto his back, soon flopping onto his other side. Standing up to maneuver his way to his room. Tugging off his clothes and grabbing a few towels. Every few days, he l would take a bath. Making a bath, he climbed in and relaxed in the warm water.

Halfway through his washing, he jumped in surprise as he finally noticed that Mason was at the door. "Hey! At least say that you're here!" He growled. Ears folding back in irritation.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:06 pm

The muscular male watched with a straight face before he turned back toward the cat, huffing softly, "Yes, it is just you and I" He stated, "The masters requested I patrol every hour, I shall begin that now" He said plainly, turning his back toward the other male before he placed his hands behind his back, beginning to walk all through the house, exploring and patrolling at the same time.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:01 pm

Samuel kept his eyes fixed on him, fur still bristled warily. He opened his mouth and looked over to his family, listening to them call out and say that they were leaving for a week. That was today? He completely forgot about that. He emitted a mew of complaint and rushed over to say goodbye. "Don't be gone long?" He hoped, watching as the father smiled and lifted him off the ground. "Just a week, you two be nice to each other. Samuel, you know how to use things around the house. Both of you be good." He said, placing the cst cat down before leaving.

Sam watched them go, hopping up to the window and pressing his face and hands against it. Watching as they left, a soft meow of sadness leaving him. Finally jumping down and carefully moving back to the canine. His own collar jingling as he moved. "So, it's just me and you." He said, moving himself onto his side and stretching out his hind legs. Tail flicking as he yawned, shifting to groom himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 3:51 pm

Name: Mason
Species: Canine/ Belgian Malinois Appearance: An even five foot tall, more canine features than human features, very muscular and lean, his face is dark while his fur and hair is a silver colour, his tail has a slight black tip as well.

Mason grunted as he stated down toward the cat, his tail flicking, the family had bought the highly trained dog for protection around the house and property, he licked his lips lightly and he scratched lightly at a thick collar. "the masters have stated you are not a threat, to be protected along with their personal property" He stated, the male clearly took his job seriously, he seemed to have no emotion, nor a funny bone of sorts.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 3:30 pm

Name: Samuel
Species: feline/calico
Appearance: is about two and a half feet tall. The lower half of his body is the anatomy of a cat, while his upper body is human. His fur is medium length and neat. His hair is short, mostly on the sides. His longer, top hair curls slightly. His eyes are a light blue.

Samuel laid in his bed, a bed that was placed in a cat tree. It was high off the ground, making him feel safe and secure. The feline stretched and kicked out his hind legs, emitting a soft huff as he went to sit up. Hands moving up to quickly rub at his eyes, trying to wake himself up completely.

Sam had been living with this family quite a long time. He was born on a breeding farm, instantly put up for sale. A wealthy family bought him, and that is where he is now. Samuel loved his family, they have a room dedicated to him. It is filled with cat trees and platforms for him to travel. He loved it, and was often seen in his room.

The feline shifted and jumped down onto the ground. Tail curling as he landed on his feet. He walked to the kitchen area, the fur on his lower body rising as he smelled a different scent. He really didn't like the fact that there was a new scent that he wasnt used to in his home. That's when he saw it, nearly jumping in panic snd growling as the new being came over to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8