From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your [P]ersonal Assistant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Robert rolled his eyes as he and Simon teased one another, he folded his arms over his chest, "I think you can wait until tomorrow" He said, "I understand you're thinking for yourself, and I'm glad you are, but you can't keep rushing out like that Simon... One of these days you'll go out there and be brought to the point where you can't be repaired" He frowned, "I don't want that Simon" He stated, "Next time something like that happens, ignore it, for me, I don't want to be alone again... That time in the hospital without you was one of the darkest times in my life... I don't want that again" He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:50 pm

"It is, in fact, negotiable." He slyly responded. Watching as Ralph went to go heat up some metal. When he came back, he cauterized the wound. Which caused his body to work to self heal. And when ten minutes passed, the wound was gone. He shifted to push himself up, giving Ralph some clothes. "I cannot stay here, I'm going to find Jericho. So i can be free," he said. Changing before thanking Simon. Leaving them alone once more. The android looked over to Robert, shifting on his feet. "Do you want us to continue?" He asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:08 pm

"Yeah yeah" He grunted once he was on the floor, huffing lightly, he made his way back to the bedroom, getting himself into his wheelchair and he went back to the pair with clothes for both and rags for Simon's wound, "Both of you get changed and get that wound packed and dressed" He said, "Not negotiable" He added as he grinned toward Simon.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Simon rolled his eyes slightly at the playful teasing. "Im going to remember that, Robert. I'll be expecting you to show me later," he responded lightly. Robert lifted Simon and carried him inside, placing him down onto the floor. Not wanting blue blood to get all over the furniture. He started to work on getting the bullet out. Simon gasping as his hips tensed, "sorry, im trying not to trigger other sensors.." Ralph apologized as he removed the bullet. Pressing his hand to his hip. "Can you move your leg?" He asked, Simon worked to move his leg. Nodding when he watched it move. Relieved he could move his leg again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:48 pm

"You're gonna wish you can't feel nothing's by the time I'm done with you later" Robert gave a playful threat to Simon, a sly glint in his eye, "Get him inside before more of them come back and really kill you both" He grunted, wincing as he was dragging himself toward the Android's, luckily his arms were longer than the rest of his body, so he just swung himself over, grunting as he landed next to the pair.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:38 pm

Simon just remained on the ground, hand moving to press against the wound on his hip. The android he saved jumped in panic, squirming to get away from Robert. "Hey, he's a friend. He will not hurt you." He assured, watching as the android relaxed. "I wanted to thank you for saving me. I was so scared I'd end up like the others they killed.." the android shuddered. "My name is Ralph, let me see your wound," he insisted. Simon moved his boxers down, showing the glowing wound. "There's the problem, the bullet is blocking any kind of signals from getting to your leg. Let me see if I can get it out." He stood to grab tweasers, wanting to pull the bullet out so he could move his leg once again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:23 pm

Robert gave a low groan of pleasure, "You better tell me, that was a nice surprise" He grinned, nipping at the other's neck before letting out a sound at the noise, he could hear the sounds of the riot, "Simon dont-!" He tried to grab onto the android before he was gone, failing miserably and he fell off the bed, letting out a yelp, Robert growled as he tried to follow, dragging himself along the ground, managing to get to the front door, "You idiot, get inside" He snapped as he held the door open, a scowl on his face as he watched, throwing one of his crutches out to try to help the android.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 3:34 pm

"I wouldn't say new, but it's been in my files for quite some time. I haven't really seen any uses for it until now." He responded, kissing at his lips quickly. Pulling back, he held his face and stroked his cheeks with his thumbs. "I'm not quite sure, but I'll be sure to tell you if I find anything hidden in my software," Simon hummed. Shifting his hips as Robert grinded against his bare ass. Head moving so the man could have more room to kiss at his neck. Soft, breathy moans leaving him at the attention he received. He was snapped out of his pleasure once a loud noise shook the neighborhood. He shifted up in bed and looked to the open window. Staring as he realized a riot was occurring. He could hear the chants and the bitter words that the humans spoke. He could already see a few android corpses littering the street. They were huddled around one, kicking and sending blue blood everywhere. He frowned and looked to Robert, quickly pulling on boxers so he could run and save that android. He barreled into the group and pushed them back, reaching down to grab the android. He gasped as a gunshots sounded, stumbling as one tore into hip. Causing him to loose control of one leg. He instructed the android to go to the house. Looking back as he leaned into the android beside him. Watching as the group of humans just scoffed at them. Prowling on for another target. Getting back into the house, Simon tried to walk on by himself. Falling forward and laying on the ground, watching as the android he saved crouch down at his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 3:37 am

Rob glanced at Simon in shock at first before he shivered and grinned, grinding against him and he continued massaging his ass, "Let me guess, new update?" He grinned, licking his lips lightly, "Anything else you got hiding in that software of yours?" He teased, shifting their position slightly and he began grinding his covered cock against the other's rear, kissing at his neck softly, the man still clothed as he held the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 3:15 am

Simon nearly jumped as hands grasped at his ass, blushing as he called it 'easy access'. Knowing well what he meant by that. He nestled in closer, shifting his hips as he leaned into the touch. A bit of him was excited to know that Robert was honest and loved him. He turned on a certain sex update and let it work. "I bet you like having easy access. You could just fuck me however you want to, anytime you want to.." he purred, rocking his hips into Robert's own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 3:02 am

Robert laid back, wrapping his arms around the other, "I'm being honest with you" He said softly, chuckling as he listened to him, "Easy access" He teased, grasping the other's rear and massaging softly, "I used to sleep in the nude while overseas" He chuckled, "It got fairly hot down there, luckily I could out my uniform on pretty quickly" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:58 am

Simon wiped his eyes, listening to what Robert had to say. He took in a trembling breath, shaking his head to laugh. "I hope you're not saying that to make me feel better.." he said. Moving himself so he could lean the man back down onto the bed. Crawling to lay on top of him. He pressed his head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat. "I'm.. pretty glad that i left my old family. I wouldn't be here right now if I was.." he said, shifting his hips while he got comfortable. "Also, just wearing a sweatshirt is comfy.." he blushed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:44 am

Robert frowned as he listened to him, sighing and he sat up, "It's... Hard for me Simon... That woman... My ex wife... We were highschool sweethearts... We were together since grade nine... You can't just forget those kind of feelings... Yes those feelings are still there, but not as strong as they once were" He admitted, looking to the android, "I never thought of being with another man... Honestly used to be repulsed by the idea, but if someone chooses that path that's their choice" He stated, "After that first time with you... I crave you... Just having you around... I want every part of you" He admitted, "I do have feelings for you Simon... And honestly... I'm beginning to realize why my wife fell for that moron" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:37 am

Simon blinked open his eyes, swallowing as he worked to move the long sweatshirt over his bare ass. "Do you really even care for me, Robert? Or am i just here to help you and be used for your pleasure?" He asked, unable to stop the tears that started to roll down his face. "I looked up relationships because I wanted to see how they work.. and that was when i started to wonder about how you felt towards me," he said. "Or do you have strong feelings for your ex-wife still? Or for another human?" He spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:23 am

After a long workout, Robert managed to get himself into the bedroom and climbed onto the bed, snaking an arm around Simon and holding him close, the sweaty man nuzzling him softly, "Sorry I yelled..." he murmured, "I just... Didn't like seeing you upset... I didn't mean to yell" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:15 am

When Simon was finished, he thought about what had happened between him and Robert. He decided to settle down on the bed, curling up a bit. Not caring if his ass was showing or not. He went into rest mode, he needed to recharge and rest. While he laid there, he decided to research more about relationships and love. Did Robert see him as an actual lover? Or did he just want him to remain around to be used as a sex toy? He remained down for a long time, only awaking when warmth pressed against his back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 1:55 am

Robert grumbled to himself as he was set back in his wheelchair, his arms folded over his chest, the man beginning to wheel himself to one of the spare rooms, he had a workout room set up, most of the equipment set up for him specifically, he climbed down from his wheelchair, beginning to punch and attempt to kick at a punching bag, trying to relieve his stress and anger.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 1:51 am

Simon growled and crossed his arms over his chest. "You don't have to yell at me," he snapped in response. Gritting his teeth in irritation, watching as the man flopped around to get to him. He could see the warning flash in the corner of his vision, telling him to calm down. He shifted back and stared at him, gaze hard and upset. "I dont have to take orders anymore, Robert. I'm a deviant now, i broke down my wall of orders.." he stated, grabbing him and pulling him up onto the wheelchair. "I'm going to the bedroom." He said, stepping over to the room. Grabbing his clothes, he tore at them. Desperate to get rid of them. He didn't want his android clothes around more. once he was done shredding his clothes, he walked to the bathroom and took a bath. When he was finished, he just pulled on the long sweatshirt. Not even caring about boxers, the sweatshirt practically went down to his knees anyway.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 5:20 pm

Robert let Simon pace briefly before he frowned heavily, setting his plate down fairly loudly, "Simon! Stop!" He snapped loudly, shooting a glare toward the other, "The only thing that could show them that you're an android, of your clothes, that's why we covered them up" He growled, "No one will come for you and you won't be torn apart" He snapped, moving to try to get back into his wheelchair, the chair wheeling back just enough for the man to lose his balance, Robert grumbling as he tried to hop back up onto the couch as he ended up on the floor, giving up and he hobbled toward the android, knowing he was probably damaging his stubs, but he didn't care, as he stood in front of the android, he looked up with a scowl, trying to kick him with one of his stubs, losing his balance and falling backward, "Now quit watching that shit and calm down" He barked out the order.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Simon continued to stare at the screen even after Robert changed the channel. "I cannot believe human beings can just.. do that. Those androids were holding a peaceful march and they were just slaughtered-" the android bit his lower lip and started to slightly pace. Hating how his stress was starting to rise up. "They might starr looking for deviants.. im a deviant- im a fucking deviant. I could get taken in and torn apart so they could look for errors in my software.." Simon continued to pace, his stress dangerously high. If it gets too high, he could self destruct.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 6:20 pm

Rob wheeled himself to the livingroom, frowning as he watched the TV, he grasped the remote and changed the channel to some crime scene investigation show, "Best we don't watch that" He said, setting his plate on the table before he gave a groan as he pulled himself onto the couch, huffing as he made himself comfortable before taking his plate again, "It won't be good for you to watch it" He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 6:16 pm

Simon nodded, working on the food he was making for Robert. When he was finished, he placed a full plate over to the man. When he was sure the man was content, he stepped to the living room, fumbling with the sleeves of the hoodie as he turned on the television. He stared as it showed the androids protesting in the streets, peaceful march. What made him wince was when the police started shooting them down, some of them fleeing. He stared in shock, seeing the blue blood from the androids everywhere.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 pm

Robert rubbed the back of his neck lightly as he heard the other's question, "Well... It just kinda happens... But I'm starting to really like the look on you" He admitted, letting out a breath, "I guess I never realized how I liked males... Never experimented as a kid" He rambled on to himself.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:44 pm

Simon listened and frowned, researching what pregnancy was. He wished he could do that, but he couldn't. As he thought, he soon finally asked Robert another question. "If i cannot reproduce like a female, why do you still fill me with cum?" He asked, curiously tilting his head. Maybe Robert liked seeing his seed dribbling out of his used hole after a nice fuck. He really didn't know what Robert thought. He led him to the kitchen, deciding to make him something to eat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:37 am

Rob was quiet most of the ride, once at the new house in the wheelchair, he relaxed back, watching he other and he chuckled softly, "Cum" He replied, "Between to males, its practically useless, but when it's put into a fertile female's uterus, she'll end up pregnant, you need Sperm, cum" He said, "To fertilize an egg within a woman" He explained, "Usually just means one being brought to their most pleasurable" He stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your [P]ersonal Assistant
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: