HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Your [P]ersonal Assistant

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Your [P]ersonal Assistant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:23 am

Robert was going to retaliate before he frowned heavily, he ended up just leaving the cart where it was, finding his son, "We're leaving" He stated flatly and he began wheeling himself toward the entrance, a heavy scowl across his face, "Human instinct my ass" He spat out as he wheeled past Simon, waiting outside with his arms folded over his chest.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:20 am

"And what if they do? What if they find us? I'll be sent away and torn apart." He said, not looking at Robert. "Ive seen human instinct, Robert. When your life or someone elses is on the line, you tend to save yourself." He said lowly, pulling away from the man sharply. "I'm going to go to the front of the store, meet me there when you're done." He said, walking to the front to wait.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:14 am

"And for now, we can just hide away Simon, I have a friend that I trust with my life, he would never betray me" He said, pulling the other to him a little roughly, "Simon, let me show you that they won't find you, when we get home we'll start packing" He said, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:07 am

"No, you don't understand. They'll do anything to make sure deviants like me are gone. How do I know if I can trust this guy? I don't trust anyone I don't know." He said back, pulling away from his hands. "Places are going to be more secure snd serious, scanning people to see if they're actually alive and not just a heap of metal and plastic." He shook his head and groaned, "I'm just hoping that androids get their freedom. So we won't have to worry about this.." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 6:07 am

Robert frowned and he shifted himself in his chair, nearly falling out but he grabbed onto Simon to keep himself up, the male scowling lightly, "Then give me some time when we get home, I know a place they won't find you, and a guy that can make sure they can't do anything to you" He said, cupping the other's cheek as he held onto him, "You don't need to be scared with me here" He promised.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 4:41 am

"No, you don't understand. Cyberlife, those who made me, are doing a recall on androids. I guess they're putting them into facilities so they can be taken apart. I'm.. afraid to go out. What if they find out? They'll take me away." He shifted and turned his head away. Not looking at Robert.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:53 am

"We can go to my old fishing spot, it's family property, no one can legally come onto the land without permission" He told him, glancing up toward the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:45 am

Simon was about to argue, but he just kept his mouth shut. He didn't know how well he would be able to fish, but he could try. Though, he was worried about being taken from Robert due to the recall that was going on. "I'm not so sure about that, Robert. Im worried about us being somewhere at the wrong time." He said, squeezing his shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 6:39 am

"We all should go" Robert said as he glanced to Simon, raising a brow, "The three of us can start our own photo album, like my family did me" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "And I don't know how I could handle being alone with him if something triggers me again" He said with a sigh, glancing away from the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 6:34 am

Simon watched as he chose a few things out from the fishing items. A content hum escaped him as he watched, glad he had calmed down. "You should take Ralph out fishing. Im sure he would love to spend more time with his father like that." He hummed, looking around to see that the boy was running around excitedly. In awe all the cool stuff he got to see.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:46 am

Robert let out a breath, he continued to keep his head down, but the comforting touch from his partner seemed to calm him down, he relaxed more and even began looking at the fishing poles, even testing them out slightly, seeing how well they were under tension, he even decided on some new tackle boxes and tackle, picking out a decent pole for himself as well.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:41 am

"You need to be more careful. Due to past experience in the war, you probably suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Being around weapons like these probably brought bad memories. Memories like that can cause you to act and sometimes you don't even realize it." Simon hummed, pulling Robert away from the weapons. "Let's go over to something more relaxing, like the fishing equipment." He suggested, wheeling him over to the poles. Making sure to keep a hand rubbing at his shoulder to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Robert frowned as he continued staring at the riffle, he tensed as he felt a hand on his shoulder, "I'm trying..." he muttered, "I can't let it go... My hands" He murmured, when the riffle was finally taken from him, Robert kept his head low, frowning heavily, "Sorry... I don't know what came over me..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:30 am

Simon noticed that Robert had not seen the news, good. The man didn't need to know about what was happening. He doubted that once the man did find out, he probably wouldn't let them take him away. How was he even going to accomplish that? They would still take him away by force. There was no stopping the government. Snapping out of his thoughts, he noticed that Robert was currently holding semi automatic rifle. That caused him to quickly scuttle over and rest a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it. "I don't think it's a good idea to hold that, Robert. It may trigger something." He warned, hoping he would put it down. Simon didn't really want anything bad to happen, it would make him feel like it was his fault.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:36 pm

Robert seemed to lighten up once they were in the store, grinning as he checked over a few riffles and different knives, "This brings back memories" He chuckled, the human male barely paying attention to the news as he began picking some things out, though as he glanced over a semi automatic riffle, his eyes seemed to darken and he frowned heavily, within a few minutes, a store clerk was allowing Robert to hold the weapon while not realizing what was happening with the disabled male. Robert huffed as he examined the riffle, a scowl on his face, "The amount of people I've been forced to kill with one of these... Yet I was one to survive..." he growled lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:50 am

Simon looked back every now and then to make sure that Robert was following behind them. When they made it to the store, he allowed the boy to run off to look at all of the hunting gear. He watched the news and rocked on his feet, noting that there were still things going on between androids and humans. What alarmed him the most was when they were recalling androids back to be checked. More or less, they might search their house for him. He frowned in panic, hoping Robert didn't see the news clip. He just rushed to rejoin Ralph in the store.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyMon May 20, 2019 7:40 am

Rob made himself comfortable in his chair before wheeling himself after the pair, grunting every so often as he turned the wheels of his chair, often refusing assistance, just a habit of his that he couldn't shake off.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:04 am

Simon shook his head, "no. Just give me a moment to collect my thoughts." He said, afraid to get too stressed. Due to just being recently broken, he was worried that stress would cause him to just glitch out. He nodded his head and stood, walking out of the bedroom. Watching as Ralph stood up excitedly, ready to go out to where they promised. Simon grabbed his hand and led him out of the house. Waiting for Robert to join them, knowing well that he couldn't move as fast as they could.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyThu May 09, 2019 12:54 pm

"Do you need a quickie to settle down?" He teased softly as he stroked his cheek, "Oh wait, that's me, not you" He laughed lightly, "Ready to go? Ralph probably wants to go" He said as he straightened himself up slightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyThu May 09, 2019 4:11 am

Simon opened his mouth to protest, but he closed his mouth and nodded slowly. He was worried that something goes wrong and Ralph ends up dead. If that ever did happen, he was afraid of Robert getting angry and tearing him to pieces. "I hope so.." he said, moving his head down against his hand. Trying to relax himself, since he was getting too stressed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:11 pm

"Trust me Simon, I know what it feels like, the terrors... The feeling of failing again..." he sighed, hanging his head lightly, "Simon, if something did happen, I wouldn't let anything happen to you" He promised, cupping his cheek softly, "You'll be fine Simon" He said, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:03 pm

Simon looked down, slightly leaning into Robert's touch. A soft sigh passing through his lips. "I know, but i just cant help but be.. afraid. What i had been put through after the accident was horrific, and im afraid of it happening again. Maybe it's like I have PTSD.." he mumbled softly, lifting his gaze to look into the other's eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Once he was dressed and settled in his chair, he looked to his lover, moving close and he cupped his cheek softly, "Simon, it was an accident, I understand your worries, but it'll be fine, you have me, it's not like you'll be alone with him for long anyway, where could I go on my own with no legs?" He grunted lightly, trying to lighten his mood.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:21 pm

Simon nodded after a short moment. He allowed Ralph to go get dressed, helping Robert with whatever he needed. "I'm confident in our ability to take care of him. Though I'm worried about something happening again." He winced, shifting around on his feet. "I know it was just an accident and that it probably won't happen again, but i cannot help but worry." He murmured, sitting down on the bed for a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:17 pm

"What more damage could I do to myself Simon? I literally have no legs, not much more I could do to myself" He said, watching him, "We'll talk about it later Simon, you and I will make a decision" He said, straightening himself out slightly, "Well, let's get ready and we can go" He said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant Empty

Back to top Go down

Your [P]ersonal Assistant
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-