From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your [P]ersonal Assistant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:18 pm

The android nodded and made sure the doors were locked. Following Robert up the stairs to the bedroom. He was a bit nervous about how this would turn out. But hey, he was going to learn something new. Simon liked to learn new things, Especially when it helped with other things. He looked around the bedroom, hands moving behind his back. "So.. uh.. what do I do?" He questioned, keeping his eyes fixed on the older man.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:20 am

"Well... Let's go see what we can do then" He said, standing and using his crutches to get back up to the bedroom, "Make sure the outside doors are locked, wouldn't want anyone walking in and ruining the moment, he said, glancing back toward the other.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:47 pm

Simon shifted awkwardly, biting his lower lip as he turned to clean up the kitchen. "I don't know, is there a way we can make it work?" He questioned, finishing up the dishes so he could walk over to Robert, standing beside him. "It may be in my programming, but i wasn't used for that reason. I was used to take care of kids. Not provide pleasure for someone, im sure i could learn," he said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 pm

He raised a brow as he watched the other, listening to him, "It would be nice to finally get around without pain" He admitted softly, looking to him confused before he nodded, realizing, "Well... We can see what can make it work, you don't necessarily have programing for that" He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:24 pm

Simon did not say anything about the news. He wouldn't become deviant.. he wouldn't. He lifted his head once the man had asked about any activities. His LED turned yellow in thought, unsure of what he should do. "I'm just waiting for your leg to arrive. It will be easier for you to move around with that on rather than the crutches." He said. Watching as Robert started to eat, glad he was enjoying it. He seated himself down, LED remaining a bright yellow as he thought. "While in the shower, i was acknowledging the fact that I do have a sex organ. But i believe it is broken " he said with a frown. Hoping the man understood his problem.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:00 pm

Rob glanced to the tv, huffing lightly, "That stuff is shit, if an android turned, they probably have a reason" He grunted, being sober allowed him to think clearer, "I got bored staring at the wall" He shrugged, huffing as he sat on the bed, "So, what's the plan for today then eh? You got some kind of planner for my activities" He teased lightly, thanking the other for the meal before he began eating.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:56 pm

The android had remained silent, having the television on. The news was playing, speaking of a revolution that was going on. He just listened in, cooking up the breakfast. He made eggs, toast, sausage. And even added fruit on the side for something sweet. When he was finished making breakfast, he placed it down at the table. "I didn't expect you to come so soon, i finished breakfast for you." He said, hoping he enjoyed the meal. He struggled to refrain from looking at the television, refrain from the words that were spoken about the androids rising up against their masters.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 pm

He raised a brow as he watched him, rolling his eye lightly, he let out a breath as he relaxed on the bed, glancing to the magazine beside the bed, he eventually came downstairs, struggling with his crutches, but he managed, he made his way toward the kitchen, sniffing the air lightly to see if he could smell what was cooking.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Simon tensed once he was asked a question. His LED flashing a red for a short moment. No, he didn't want the other to think he was a deviant. He didn't want to be thrown out and taken apart for examination. He swallowed and lifted his head back up, "it's nothing. I was just searching for some things to help you." He said, hoping he didn't know it was a lie. He helped Robert out and dried him off, allowing him to get into his clothes. He helped him back to his bed, grabbing his crutches from the closet. "I'm going to go downstairs to make breakfast.." he said, turning to walk down so he could make the man food.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Robert muttered a small thanks to the android, he wasn't used to someone taking so much care to make sure he was alright, he watched the android before raising a brow, "I can tell you're thinking more than normal" He pointed out, "What are you thinking about?" He asked, leaning back against the wall slightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Simon was pleased to see that he was willing to accept his help. He made sure he was sturdy before pulling off his own clothes. Helping the man into the shower, "ill make sure you're nice and clean.." he said, grabbing for a wash cloth and soap. Making sure to be gentle as he washed him. Keeping an eye on him, not wanting to have him trip and fall. After what seemed like forever, he beamed at how clean the man was. "There, now you're all clean." He said lightly. Washing his hair and making sure that was clean. He soon quickly washed himself off. Of course, he looked down and noticed he had the same appendage as Robert. But his never grew hard like that, was it broken? He just frowned and continue to clean off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:27 pm

Robert let out a sigh as he was given the option to shower, "Might as well have a shower... I don't remember the last time I had any kind of water on me besides rain... Everyone don't remember the last time that stub was washed" He said, wincing as he tried to stand, "I can't very well stand on my own" He said, "I guess I got need to ball up and accept help when I need it" He said, using the wall currently to hold himself up.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 pm

"You can't say that.." he said, releasing his hand after he assessed him. "Do you need a shower? I can help you if you need me to." He offered. Maybe it was time for him to take a shower as well. Despite not needing as much as humans, he still got dirty. So he would be more than willing to shower as well. "But don't you think it would be fun to finally live a little? Laugh a little? It seems to me since your accident you've been letting it get you down. You cannot go anywhere if you keep doing this to yourself.." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 pm

"No one wants a man with one leg and one eye, who's an alcoholic and has aggressive outbursts" He frowned, sighing as he looked away, letting the other do as he wished, scoffing at the idea of having a "normal" life, "Nothing is normal after what happened to me..." he said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:57 pm

"Everyone makes mistakes, even I've made mistakes that i can never change. But this is the present and we have to keep moving on," he said. Moving to grab for his hand, holding it in his own. "Calm down, look at me. Ill make sure you get better. Take a few deep breaths. Soon you will have a comfortable leg that you can walk around in. We can go out for walks. We can maybe get a dog and walk along the beach. You can live a normal life," he said. Hoping to appeal to his likes. "You can find a new partner and they will treat you well." He added, a smile on his face as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:15 pm

"That stupid bitch" He growled out, "She's the one that rushed the fitting, I told her for months it wasn't fit right, but noo, she just wants me to keep coming back just to pay for her stupid boob jobs, flat chested little cunt piece of shit" He gave a groan of pain as his stub was cleaned, the bleeding slowly stopping, "Fucking have her job by the end of this" He slammed his fist to the wall, sighing as he slowly calmed, "No... If I hadn't of stayed in that building.. I wouldn't have been blown up" He sighed, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:02 pm

The android was about to get his crutches when he heard him go down. He rushed to his side and helped him up. "Easy, let me help.." he insisted, seating him down onto the toilet. He looked at the stub, frowning as he tried to help him with the sores and the wounds. "Im glad i ordered you a new leg. Because it looks like this leg is doing you no good," he said. Working to clean up the blood from the sores. "This one is supposed to move well and should be comfortable.." he said. A soft sigh escaping him once he finished.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:53 pm

"Just... Could you get my crutches? They're in the closet, guess it's a good thing I didn't toss them" He said, wincing as he worked to remove the cover on his amputated leg, sighing as it was raw from the artificial leg rubbing so much, he winced as he got up, going to the bathroom to try and find his first aid kit to patch up his stub, his foot ended up slipping once he was in the bathroom, he ended up landing on his knee and stub, giving a loud groan of pain, the impact opening up the sores on his stub, causing them to start to bleed, the man cursing as he pulled himself to the counter, trying to stand on his own.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Simon thought for a while, trying to search up different therapists that Robert needed. When he found a good one, he found his location and stored it within his memory. "You don't need her, I've found you someone else. He seems to have really good reviews. I'm sure you'll benefit from him instead of her," he said. Moving his arms behind his back. "Is there anything else you need from me before i make breakfast?" He asked. A bit of him was surprised by the fact that Robert hadnt used him the way the android in the magazine was being used. She was on his lap. Maybe Robert didn't want that. He just brushed it off and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:31 pm

He ran a hand through his hair and he sighed, "I guess... We'll slowly get me off the beer... Going cold turkey didn't work last time" He said, "And I guess I should start going to the therapist again..." he grumbled, "She's a bitch, thinks shes better than me" He grumbled, his physio therapist never seemed to treat him right, she forced him to go too far when he got out of the hospital, he began explaining what had happened, the woman didn't start slow, she jumped right to making him walk almost on his own instead of building up his strength again, "Unless you can somehow download some kind of thing for you to do my physio" He snorted.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:17 pm

The android watched him, shifting off of the bed so he could stand beside the bed. He frowned once he tried to piece together what had happened. Oh... Oh, do his wife had started to fool around with an android on him. He allowed a small smile to form on his lips. "Its okay, i understand. I dont want to be someone you hate seeing every day. Im here to make you're happy and taken care of." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:10 pm

"I noticed" He panted, staying laid back, the man seemed to be much more relaxed now, sobered up and tired from their activity, "I guess... You aren't so bad" He muttered as he slowly sat up, wincing slightly, he sighed lightly, "Look I'm... Sorry I've been an asshole... My past experience with an android... Wasn't a great one" He sighed, "Though my ex wife could tell you different" He grunted, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 4:46 pm

The android shut his eyes as Robert bucked into his mouth. Practically thrusting and using his mouth. He kept his head in place as the man fucked his mouth. His body tensed as a warm liquid spurted down his throat, pulling back once his head was released. He studied the liquid, realizing that it was sperm. He shuddered, watching the man as he pulled himself together. "Androids do not have gag reflexes like humans do," he said. Shifting up into a seated position.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 4:34 pm

Robert gave a loud pleasured groan as he felt the other take his whole length at once, "F-fuck!" He groaned, placing a hand rapidly on the other's head and holding him there as he began bucking his hips fairly roughly, panting heavily and he let out a loud sound of pleasure as he suddenly came within the other's mouth, he fell back lightly and he breathed hard, "D-damn... Never had someone take me like that" He breathed out, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 4:26 pm

Simon swallowed as he shifted around, wondering how that would go. He obeyed and moved a hand down to stroke and play with his balls. Shifting down so he could carefully take him into his mouth. He took in all of him, not having a gag reflex like most do. He started to suck him off, bobbing his head as he worked. It was weird, very weird. He really had no idea what he was doing. He just thought what he was doing was right and did it. Robert sounded like he was enjoying himself, so he must be doing good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your [P]ersonal Assistant
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: