From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your [P]ersonal Assistant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 2:41 am

Robert sat in silence as he watched, "Easy Simon, you're at home" Robert spoke lightly, letting out a breath, "I'm sorry Simon" He murmured, moving a bit closer as he sat in his chair, "I didn't realize what she was making me do... I shouldn't have fallen for her tricks, when I had you by my side" He told him, hanging his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 2:16 am

The female android nodded, shifting back as she watched the Simon. After a few minutes, she looked over to Robert. "I'm Alice, and this is Brice," she said, motioning to the male android beside her. When Robert said that he should have looked for the android. She shook her head. "You didn't know, you didn't understand. It wasn't your fault, I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted you to stop him from doing what he wanted," she said. Looking up as Fred finally arrived to fix Simon. He crouched down and went to wor&k. After a good few hours, he got the android to awaken. Simon jerked and trembled, blinking furiously and looking around in panic. "Where am I?" He croaked, obviously oblivious to what had happened. "Hey, hey.. Take it easy there. You've lost a lot of blue blood, you're going to short circuit if you don't calm down," Fred said. Working to get out some Thirium he could drink. Knowing well that he needed it in order to feel better.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Robert nodded lightly and he let out a breath, making the call and his friend said he would bring the mobile repair, "He's on his way" He said after going to retrieve his chair, wheeling over and stopping beside Simon, running a hand through his own hair, "I knew I should have went looking... Maybe this wouldn't have happened" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:15 pm

"We'll stick around for a while, but after that we have to leave." The female android said. She looked over to the male android, then looking to Robert. "You can call up the guy you know. See what he can do," she suggested. She looked down and the lifeless android, thinking of all of the possible things he could suffer from once he was repaired. He could end up not remembering things, or he might have trouble moving. There was a lot of possibilities. She continued to stroke at his messy hair, hating how matted with blood it had become.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 1:53 pm

"He doesn't need to function the same, he just needs to be him" He said with a frown, looking to the Android's, "He may need help from you all, if you haven't noticed, I can't do much, if you wish to stay once he's up again, you're more than welcome" He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 11:53 am

The female android shrugged her shoulders weakly. "No, i don't know of another way. He was shot through the head, causing him to deactivate quickly. It's hard as it is to repair an android that has damage to the head." She responded. Moving her hand up to stroke her fingers over the bullet hole that rested on his forehead. Looking into the lifeless eyes that stared up towards the ceiling. "It might be possible to repair him without resetting him. But i don't think he will function as well as he did before." The male android beside the female said. Looking over to Robert from where Simon laid.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 3:07 am

Robert frowned as he listened, "I should have seen it before... I never meant to push him away" He breathed out, clenching his fists, "He can't forget.. it wouldn't be the same... We.. have too much between us" He murmured, "Do you know of any other way to repair him without resetting him? I know a guy... But I don't think he can do that good of a job" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 3:01 am

"From his explanation, he left this place because he didn't think he was wanted anymore. So he joined the android revolution. He was shot for helping others, helping us get freedom." One android said, laying Simon down on the ground. Watching as the ground started to stain blue. He winced, knowing that stain wasn't coming out. "He.. He can be repaired, but it comes at a high price." The shorter android said, curling her fingers through Simon's matted hair. "He can be repaired, but he has to be reset. So he has to forget everything," she murmured. Looking over to Robert, knowing well that he was going to like that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:57 am

Robert was about to doze off before he heard the knock, he grumbled lightly as he rose up, ignoring his chair as he hopped down and he hobbled to the door, opening it and he gave a gasp, "What the fuck happened?" He asked, doing his best to help them bring Simon inside, "I knew I should have went out and found him" He said, running his hands through his hair, "Damn that woman" He growled.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:52 am

Simon realized things were going downhill fast. The army had enough and stepped forward and opened fire. He did his best to help those that he could, gasping as he felt a bullet pierce his head. He collapsed onto the ground, lifeless. When the remaining androids were backed into a corner, they started to sing and the president finally got the army to stand down. She finally accepted that they were free and was going to allow rights. A few of the androids who knew Simon decided to lift him up and take him to the place he spoke of. One android held him as the other knocked on the door. Hoping someone answered to take back the lifeless android.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:37 am

Robert frowned as he listened to her, still at his dresser, "I don't know... Something just doesn't feel right" He sighed, running a hand through his hair, he let out a breath, eventually giving in and he pulled himself back into the bed, laying down but he turned away from the female, a heavy frown still on his face, he was worried for Simon, hoping he wasn't caught up in anything he may not come out of.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:34 am

"Maybe he wants to go out for a little alone time?" She suggested, sitting up as Robert went to his dresser. Noticing how concerned he was about the missing male. "I'm sure he's fine, relax and come back to bed. He'll be back later and you'll realize how stupid you were to worry about him." She said, hoping he would come lay back down. Not wanting him to go out to try and find Simon. After Simon spoke to everyone, they were rallied together and went out to start their protest. They ended up face to face with the military and built a barricade to show that they weren't going anywhere. Of course, the military as reach to open fire. But they were ready to take it. Simon sat with another android, watching and waiting. Worried about what was to happen. Fearing that soon bullets would come blazing out and they would be killed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 am

"He's never done that without telling me or leaving me a note" He murmured, grunting as he pulled himself off his chair and to his dresser, grumbling as he searched for his clothes, the legless male intending to go searching for the android, "Something might have happened, I'm going to go look for him" He said, the male was clearly worried about the other, scared he may lose him, he wasn't sure of how things would work with his ex around and now his son too, but he needed Simon, he liked their subtle touches and moments together, but he didn't realize he had unintentionally pushed his lover away when his son came into his life.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:08 am

Sarah blinked her eyes and looked over to where Robert was. She bit her tongue as he spoke about Simon being gone. Good, good.. That meant she could have him all to herself. What would she say? If she told him that he was gone, he wouldn't yell at her later for lying to him. "No.. I don't think I sent him out. Maybe he went out to get a few things himself?" She suggested. That was a good answer, she showed that she was unsure of where he had gone. Simon was glad to be away, he was free and he wasn't being pushed away by the one he loved. He sat with other androids, quietly talking to them and listening to their story. Of course, they were planning to protest. It was going to be dangerous, but he was ready to go and risk it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 10:15 pm

"Yeah... We can go fishing for sure, hunting would be trickier with my chair" he said, Robert spent as much time as he could with his son, the male oblivious to the brainwashing he was going through with his ex-wife, when he woke and went to the kitchen for coffee, he frowned as he didn't see Simon, he glanced about, he was the only one awake so he was trying to be quiet, but he continued searching the single story house for the android, he scratched his head lightly as he searched, before he went to his ex-wife, waking her, "You send Simon to do anything? He's not in the house" he asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 10:06 pm

Ralph grinned and nodded his head. "I will, I will make sure to do just that." He said. Watching as his father went to grab something. He leaned close to look at the photo album, noticing that he did look like him. He looked happy, especially with what he was doing. He looked over to his father and blinked. "Can we do that? I want us to go fishing and hunting," he said. Hoping he would agree. To his surprise, they actually started doing things like that. And because Robert wanted to spend time with Ralph, she ended up close to him. Simon did not enjoy this, he was ignored and sent away when needed. He even saw them in bed with one another. All he could see was the evil glint in the woman's eyes as she noticed him. Simon decided that enough was enough. So one night, he up and left the house. He wasn't needed anymore, so he left. He went to the refuge to be with other deviant androids. Hoping to find a home there.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 5:20 am

"Well, if you want to start early, then make sure you do all your chores, and get as much excersize in a day as you can, you do that, and you'll probably be bigger than me when I was in school" He chuckled lightly, grunting lightly as he adjusted himself in his wheelchair, Robert thought of something and he wheeled himself to a side table beside the couch, pulling out an old album, "You know, you look like the spitting image of me when I was your age" He said, wheeling back toward the boy and he flipped to the pictures of himself when he was younger, there were many different pictures of Robert, one from his younger days was of him holding a large salmon while another was after rabbit hunting with a dog, he grunted at a picture of him in a headlock from an older man, who was clearly his father, Robert looked fairly beat up, but he was still grinning in the picture.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 4:15 am

Ralph kept his eyes fixed on his father, eyes shining as he watched him. Briefly closing his eyes as he felt a hand ruffle through his hair. "It's definitely what I want to do. I want to do right in the world," he said softly. Listening to what he had to say to him. He definitely knew that it would take a lot of training and hard work. He had to aim high, and he was willing to do all of it. While Ralph talked to his father, Sarah kept her eyes fixed on Simon. Putting two and two together, she realized that he was with Robert. Irritation flooded through her, deciding to make it her duty to push Simon out of the picture. Not wanting him in there with them anymore, wanting Robert to be hers once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:21 pm

"Thanks" He said to Simon softly before. He turned his attention back to his son, "Being on the force is just as important as being in the army" He stated, ruffling the boy's hair, "But you gotta know for use that's what you want, you gotta work even harder to be an officer, it took me years of training and discipline to get into the army, and even after that it's more and more training" He said, "You gotta make sure you are the best in school, the higher your marks, the better chance you have, you gotta aim higher than the rest if you want to help everyone" He said, "But, if you're a thing like me, you'll do it, no matter your schooling" He stated.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:14 pm

Ralph looked over to the side once he mentioned a bag having a few goodies inside for him. He brightened up even more and went to grab for the bag. Obviously pleased with the action figure he had gotten from his father. He held it in his hand and grabbed for a snack, nibbling on the treat as he decided to sit by his father. Simon watched the two, unable to hide the jealousy that he felt. He nodded and got some drinks together for the three. He really didn't drink anything, he was an android after all. The woman, Sarah, looked over to Simon as he put together drinks. She shrugged it off and looked to Robert and Ralph. "Mom told me a lot about you. How you were in the war and everything. I want to be like you, but I want to join the police force. I want to help people," he said. Holding the G.I Joe figure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:55 pm

Robert wheeled himself out, calling and letting them in, he stared at the boy for a few moments, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "It's nice to meet ya' kid... Sorry it took so long to meet" He said, shaking the young boy's hand, he glanced to the bag with the toy for the boy, gave a light smile, "In that bag over there, there's somethin' for you" He said, gesturing to the bag, he glanced back to Simon, "Could you get some drinks ready Simon?" He asked, hoping giving Simon something to do would make things a little easier for everyone, be barely even acknowledged his ex-wife.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:38 pm

Simon frowned as he heard the door open. He bit his lip, soon standing to get out of the tub. Quick to dry off, pulling on some clothes before he helped Robert out of the tub, drying him off and clothing him. Following him out, watching the wife and child. The woman raised her eyebrow at him, obviously not liking that's he was with him. The child watched Robert and smiled, he looked practically like the man. He dashed over and beamed happily. "My name is Ralph!" He chirped. "I'm so glad I finally get to meet my daddy. I've always wanted to see you," he said. His bright eyes shining as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 5:10 am

Robert let out a soft breath as he relaxed in the water, leaning back against Simon lightly, his eyes closing in contentment, after a while when he heard the door, he grumbled as he didn't want to get up, "Let's get this done" He murmured, glancing back to Simon, "You can come out if you want, don't let the past hold you back" He told him softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:08 am

Simon trembled as the other came inside of him. He panted and relaxed below the man, regaining his breath quickly. A soft noise of complaint left him as he was told they had to go take a bath. He huffed and shifted himself up, taking Robert to the bath and placing him down inside. Once he filled the tub, he stepped in and relaxed under the warm water. He hoped that Robert kept his promise. He would be heartbroken if he learned that he was just nothing to him. That would never happen, Robert cared for him. He wouldn't throw him out because he had no more use of him. He took in a sharp breath, not wanting to get too emotional. Afraid Robert would see and scold him for it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:09 am

Rob groaned out as he continued giving hard thrusts, "Love you... Too" He groaned loudly in pleasure, thrusting roughly a few more times before he came within him, breathing hard and he kissed at him, his sides heaving, "Let's go have a bath, finish up before they get here" He cooed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your [P]ersonal Assistant
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: