From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your [P]ersonal Assistant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:00 am

Simon moaned against his lips with each thrust. Hands still pressed against his face. Soft pants continued to escape him as he kissed the man. Enjoying how warm and nice they felt against his own. "Love you," he breathed, hoping he would return the words. Maybe he could make the woman jealous when she came around. He wanted to show her that Robert now belonged to him. His body tensed as he ended up reaching his orgasm quickly. Fingertips don't going into his scalp, holding him as he pressed his forehead against the man's own. Closing his eyes tightly as moans still left him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:50 am

Robert stayed as close as he could to Simon, groaning out loudly as he thrust roughly into the android, he kissed him back and groaned loudly, panting whenever they pulled apart, he breathed heavily as he gave rough and fast thrusts into him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:34 am

Simon tensed as the other pushed into him. He grabbed the male and pulled him close, kissing at his lips. Pulling back so he could pant and gasp for breath. Hands moving up to hold his face, kneading his fingertips into his hair. Turning his head to try and deepen the kiss, desperate to love the man. He pulled back from his lips, eyes glazed over as saliva still connected them together. Body slightly moving up in response to each thrust into him. Soft moans and gasps leaving him, keeping Robert pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:18 am

Robert shivered as he heard the other, cooing softly and he continued to stroke him, he pulled back and stroked himself briefly before he lined himself up and thrust into the android with a groan, continuing to thrust into him and he groaned as he kissed him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:55 am

Simon was about to say something, but shifted so he relaxed against the bed. Watching him carefully as he pulled himself onto the bed. When Robert started to remove his clothes, he shifted to help him. Not wanting him to struggle as he worked to get the clothes off of him. A soft breath passed through him as lips trailed along his body, hips moving as the other grinded down onto him. His fingers curled into the bed, bucking up into his hand slightly. "Robert-" he panted. Watching him through partially lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:46 am

"Just relax" He said, pulling himself onto the bed and he began undressing the android, kissing his lips a few times before trailing kisses down his body, kissing his chest and grinding against him a bit roughly before he grasped the Android's cock, beginning to stroke him as he kissed down his body.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:10 pm

Simon blinked and watched him, following after him cautiously as they went to the bedroom. He watched as he started to strip as he wheeled himself. Unsure if he should do the same or not. He soon decided to leave himself in his clothes, sitting down on the bed. "What do you want me to do?" He asked. Unsure of how Robert wanted to do this. He didn't know if the man wanted to strip him, or if he had some huge idea that he wanted to pull off. There was a lot of things that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:48 pm

"Then let's head to the bedroom" He cooed, kissing the android softly and he pulled away, pulling himself into his chair and he began wheeling toward the bedroom, working on stripping himself as he went, glancing back toward Simon.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:45 pm

"I could have done something to save her. It's all my fault she died at a young age.." Sometimes he would think about what he could have done. Sometimes he would think about how horrible he was for not doing anything about it. It pained him a lot to think about her. "I.. I'll think about it," he said quietly. Not wanting Robert to destroy him like the parents did when they found out. He sniffled lightly as Robert spoke again, blinking his eyes as he struggled to process what he had said. "Yeah.." He said softly, hoping he would prove that everything was going to be okay. But he doubted things would be alright.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:12 pm

"I promise Simon" He said softly, holding onto him and he kissed him softly, holding him close, "I trust you Simon, what happened was an accident, that's it" He told him, "Besides, I may need your help, who knows if she's leaving us alone with the kid, and it's not like I can chase him around" He pointed out, giving a small chuckle, "We'll worry about it when they get here we have time, do you need me to prove to you everything is okay?" He cooed playfully, hoping the other would catch on.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:08 pm

"Because that's what happens.. That's what happened to me. They saw what I've done and destroyed me like it was nothing. I'm afraid to get thrown away and destroyed again. They wouldn't dare repair me again. I'd get thrown away into a dump.." He looked down, swallowing as he felt hands cup his cheeks. Biting his lower lip as tears filled his eyes. Watching as Robert slid himself onto his lap. Arms instinctively moving to wrap around Robert, afraid he would fall. "I'm not letting myself around the child. I'm afraid that something bad may happen again. I don't want to get blamed for another child dying.." He said quietly. Looking down and closing his eyes. "Do you promise?" He croaked, hoping what he said was true.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Robert frowned as he listened to Simon, "Why would I do that Simon? That would throw everything between us away, I don't want that, so what if she's coming back into my life, I knew she would weasel her way back in, just not like this" He said, cupping the other's cheek, "I'm just doing this for the kid... I don't even know I'll stick around in his life... He may idolize me, but he has no idea what happened, neither does she" He stated, dragging himself up and he sat in Simon's lap, "I'll be here Simon, promise" He promised, not even realizing how wrong he was in promising that to his lover.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:35 pm

"I know, I'm just.. Tired.." He responded, remaining still as the other reached out for him. Soon enough, he blinked open his eyes and looked over to Robert. Finally telling him how he felt. "I'm worried that if your wife comes back into your life for the child.. I'd be thrown away like a used toy. I don't want to get thrown away again," he said softly. A frown tugging at the corners of his lips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:52 am

"What's gotten into you Simon?" he asked as he wheeled to the other, frowning softly, "You still mad about the whole mother thing? It was a joke" He told him, reaching out to the android, a concerned look across his face as he watched his reactions.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:26 am

Simon was in the kitchen putting things away, shrugging his shoulders as he was asked a question. "Let him see you, you cannot go without seeing your only child," he said. Making sure things ended up where they needed to go. He finally sat down, shifting back so he could relax. A soft breath leaving him as he closed his eyes, thinking and researching up some things. Wanting to understand more of these feelings that were building up inside of him. He searched for the abandoned church, finding it and making sure to keep it stored where he could quickly access it if he ever needed to use it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:14 am

Rob helped where he could, sitting on the couch when they were done, looking at his phone, sighing, "I don't know if I should... She said she wouldn't let him meet me, but he wants to so bad" He murmured, looking to Simon, "what do you think?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:12 am

Simon bit his lip, keeping down the growl that begged to rumble past his lips. He had his wife to help, she would be there and then there would be no use of him. He would be left in the dust, thrown away like his old family did. "We have everything," he stated simply. Walking to pay for the things so they could go home. He took the things out of the buggy and into the car once they got to the vehicle. When the car was loaded and they were inside, he took them back home. Wheeling back out Robert's wheelchair so he could get in it. Lifting the items and carrying them inside.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:01 am

(Lol that's not a problem)

"I don't know Simon... I never even knew he existed" He said, "I guess I'll just get him this... And go from there" He said, putting the toy in their cart, "At least I'll have help.." He said, mostly meaning Simon, he was happy to have him around, "You think we have everything? I told her I would text her when we got home" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:54 am

(I'm just full of ideas. XD whoops-)

Simon glanced over to Robert as he looked at the action figures. "I didn't think I was made for taking care of children until I started to care for them. I'm sure you will do fine. It has to be instinct to take care of a child." He said, hiding away the bitterness he felt deep down. He closed his eyes and imagined the place he could go to. An old church where deviants like him were held. If he wanted to, he could go there. But what about Robert? What would Robert do without him around? He had his stupid wife to take care of him. He wasn't needed anymore, was he?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:41 am

(Oooo awesome I like that XD)

Robert sighed as he looked a out the toys, "He thinks I'm some hero... Maybe get him a G.I. JOE... That's a hero" He said lightly, grasping one of the action figures, sighing loudly, "I don't know if I can do this... I'm not father material..." he said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:38 am

(And for this, a bit of me wants the wife to slowly end up back with Robert. He spends a lot of time with her and the boy, leaving Simon in the dust. Simon one day leaves without a trace, since he joins the revolution after having recieved a special location from the android he saved just recently. I want Robert to be worried and his wife just being a bitch and telling him that he didn't need that android anymore.)

Simon could only feel jealousy, who was this kid? He continued to grip at the cart tightly, "okay.." He said quietly. Walking to get some kid snacks and then to look at the toys, listening to the sound of Robert following along on his scooter. He could only feel pain, irritation. The man didn't belong to that woman anymore, he belonged to him. He bit his tongue, not saying much as he walked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:59 am

Robert sighed and gave a nod, glancing toward Simon and he drove the scooter to him, "We'll have to pick up some kids snacks..." he muttered lightly, "And go check out some toys" He said, his eyes blank as he wasn't entirely paying attention to the other at that point.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:26 pm

The woman gave a smile, pleased to know that he was wanting to see his son. "Good, he'll be excited to see you. When you get home, call me so i can bring him over." She said, hoping he would do that. She soon left him, walking off to finish her shopping. Simon continued to walk, finding things that Robert needed. Still frustrated that he ex-wife was wanting him. He tightly gripped onto the buggy, trembling from the anger he felt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:52 pm

Robert gave a light scoff as he listened to her, letting out a long breath, "That android you had took the second one... You know that, and I lost my leg and eye from stupidity, I'd probably still be overseas right now if I hadn't stopped beside the bomb" He muttered, leaning back lightly in the seat and he ran a hand through his still damp hair, "If he wants to meet a hero so bad... He's gotta look elsewhere" He began, "But if he's willing to settle with me... I guess I can't stop ya" He said, looking up toward her.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:48 pm

"I didn't want him to meet you, to be honest. But he wants to meet you. And times are different, Robert. He isn't going to make fun of you. He sees you more as a hero than a loser. I.. i showed him pictures of you and he said 'i want to be strong just like daddy'," she took in a soft breath. "He knows that you're missing your legs. But he finds that cool. Saying his father 'lost them because he was a hero'. He idolizes you, Robert. He even boasts about you to his friends." She said, hoping he would agree to meeting the young boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your [P]ersonal Assistant
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: