From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your [P]ersonal Assistant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:33 am

Simon nodded in agreement, walking alongside the man. Shuddering as cum leaked from him with each step. Now not worried since would change anyways. He helped Robert into the car, driving him to the house before helping him out. Noticing there was a wheelchair waiting for them. He placed him into it, leading him inside and changing. Deciding to just wear a long sweatshirt and boxers. "You filled me up good. What is this stuff? What does it do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:21 am

Robert dressed himself in a shirt and shorts while waiting, grunting and wincing as he was moved to the wheelchair, he gave a grumble and waved off the nurses as they tried to tuck a blanket around his stubs, he shooed them off, not enjoying that much contact, he began wheeling himself toward the door, letting out a sigh, "It'll be nice to relax at home... Not have to listen to the stupid hospital sounds" He said, glancing to Simon.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:17 am

Simon watched him, shifting up. Looking down to watch the cock fall out of him, wishing he didn't have to move yet. He stood up and walked to grab his pants. Pulling them on, trying to make sure they didn't stain from the cum leaking from his used hole. He blinked as he watched as a thing flash in the corner of his vision. Telling him that he was now Robert's significant other. "Yeah, I'll get them to put you in a wheelchair." He said, grabbing for the leg that rested on a table. Hoping to buy Robert another so he could walk. He rushed off, getting someone to load the man into a wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:03 am

"Guess it's a good thing I don't need pants anymore" He said, "I have extra clothes you can wear, as far as anyone knows, you're... You're my significant other" He stated, "No one needs to know you're an android" He said, holding him softly, "I'm pretty sure we can head home now, just have to pick up my meds then go home" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:58 am

Simon trembled as Robert finished inside of him. Feeling a bit of his cum leak out of him, never getting enough of how that felt. He gave a content noise of agreement, moving his head so he could nuzzle at his neck. "I don't know what it is like and I'm sure I do want to know.." he sighed, closing his eyes slightly. Not wanting the man to pull out yet. "I cannot wait until it is just you and me alone. But what am I going to do? I have no LED and I'm wearing clothes that show that I'm an android. Someone will find out and report me. Then I will be taken away.." he frowned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:36 am

Robert panted and groaned out loudly as he came within the other, keeping his hold on his hips as he slumped back, his chest heaving, "Damn that felt good" He breathed out, "Finally that bitch can stop teasing me, you have no idea what that's like" He grunted, "I'll be so glad to get home, back to a comfortable bed" He said, sighing out.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:32 am

Simon blushed sheepishly, louder moans leaving him as he started to slowly build up to his orgasm. Body trembling as Robert continued to hit against the sensor deep inside of him. Before he knew it, his body tensed up once he reached his orgasm. Crying out as he struggled to keep himself from blacking out like he did before. He trembled and kneaded his fingers into Robert's skin. Panting weakly from the orgasm he was trying to come down from.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:58 am

"Helps when you know just the right places to hit" He said, thrusting particularly roughly into the other, aiming for his sensor, groaning out as he continued giving rough thrusts, panting heavily and groaning as his climax neared, his cock throbbing inside the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:52 am

The android moaned as Roberts lips and teeth worked into his neck. Fingertips digging into his stomach, body trembling from the pleasure he felt. He could feel the his body heat up from the pleasure, his internal fans whirring in an attempt to cool him. "Robert.. oh-" he gasped. Allowing the man to bring his hips down as he bounced on his cock. "I.. i never thought I would feel anything like this..!" Simon moaned, shutting his eyes tightly. Loving the waves of pleasure that coursed through him..
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:05 am

He grunted and gave a low groan as he resumed attacking the other's neck, giving a low growl as he bucked his hips, he grinned against his neck as he heard the other moaning as he hit the sensor when he thrust, pulling the other down harder as he bucked into him, aiming for the same spot as he nipped at Simon's neck, heavy breaths leaving him, sex was hard enough with only one leg, now with no legs, it made things a lot harder for him, using up more energy as he tried thrusting into the other roughly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:00 am

Simon opened his mouth to try and respond to his words, but he fell silent. A quiet breath escaped him when he said that he was different. That urged him to continue to bounce on his cock. Moaning as he listened to the sharp noise of his ass hitting his thighs. His body tensed once he rubbed up against that same sensor. He cursed and continued to fuck himself onto his neck. Leaning over him so Robert could kiss and attack his neck. "O.. oh god.." he whined, thinking about how good this felt. Wanting more pleasure from the man.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:30 pm

The man stopped mid thrust as the other questioned him, still hiding his hips and he leaned back lightly, "Well... I honestly never thought I would... But I think I have some kind of feelings for you..." he admitted, letting out a breath, "Any android I've seen... I've hated... But when I see you... I don't know, you're different from any other" He said, looking toward him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:26 pm

Simon shuddered as Robert held his hips. Moaning lightly as he bucked into him with each thrust downwards. He continued to moan, shocked by the fact that his jealousy was because of love. He sat himself on his lap, staring at him in surprise. "Love?" He bit his lower lip in thought, trying to see where he was getting at. Soon enough, he realized what he was getting at. "Do you feel the same?" He asked. Tilting his head slightly, wanting to hear what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:04 pm

"Why? Well... That's a trickier one" He muttered, biting his lip and letting out a groan as he felt the other lowering onto his cock and beginning to rode him, gripping the Android's hips and he panted out in pleasure, "The reason you're jealous, is because of love" He said to him, bucking his hips as best he could.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 10:56 pm

Simon could feel a blush rise up to his cheeks, painting it blue. Leaning his head into the touch as he listened to the man. "I don't? Why is that?" He asked, still grinding himself down onto Robert. Fingertips slightly digging into his skin as he grinded against him. Soon enough. He lifted himself up and sank himself down onto Robert's cock. A strangled moan leaving him as the large length filled him. He remained seated on his lap, taking a moment before he rose back up. Falling back down, repeating this while speeding up the pace.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 10:41 pm

The man kissed at the Android's neck as he began getting aroused, and quickly, he listened as the other spoke, unable to keep himself from letting out a light laugh, "It's okay Simon, it's just jealousy, you didn't like that someone was catching my eye while you weren't around, though not like I could chase em down anyway" He said, cupping the other's cheek softly, "Don't worry, you don't need to be jealous" He promised the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 10:32 pm

Simon obeyed and shifted himself down onto the man's hips. Watching as he struggled to move the hospital gown that covered his hips. He shifted up so he could carefully remove the pants that he had on. Once they were off, he shifted himself down onto his lap again. Panting softly at the light jolts of pleasure he felt with each touch. He leaned over and kissed at his lips, pulling back so he could gaze into his eyes. "I.. i feel a weird emotion. I dont like hearing that the nurse was teasing you.. or your ex-wife.." he said, a frown forming on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 1:07 pm

"C'mere" He spoke once the other was finished, grasping his hand and pulling him up onto the bed, letting the other sit on and straddle his stubs, grasping his hips and he kissed the android, his length already getting hard as he worked to loosen his hospital gown, grinding against the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Simon could feel something bubble up inside of him, what was this new feeling that he was feeling? He searched up what it could be while locking the door and closing the blinds on the window, narrowing it down to one emotion. Jealousy. He walkd back over to Robert, shifting on his feet. "What do you want me to do?" He asked, trying to keep his emotions down. Not wanting to show how he was feeling currently. He didn't want to let him know that he was jealous.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 12:49 pm

The man watched the other, raising a light brow as he spoke, "Make it up to me now?" He questioned, before giving a chuckle, "Well, this one nurse has been teasing me lately, and my ex wife tried to get me out of my spot yesterday, man did she leave me hanging" He grunted, rolling his eyes, "If you're so set on making it up to me, make sure everything is locked, and the windows covered" He told the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Simon frowned as Robert worked to sit up. Keeping a firm hold on him, not wanting him to hurt himself. "I couldn't let him kill you, Robert. I can get repaired and you cant. What was i going to do if he killed you? They could find out i deviated and destroy me. I don't want to be turned into scraps-" the android winced. His stress started to rise, trembling as he held one of Robert's hands. He took in a sharp breath, leaning into his touch when fingers brushed over his cheek. Relaxing and leaning into his touch. Simon took the paper and stared at it, searching for the house. Bringing up what it looks like, finding it to be a nice, little home. He blinked rapidly and smiled, "it looks like a lovely home. Not as big as your old home, but still a nice place." He hummed. Tilting his head as Robert told him that he could make it up to him. Simon shifted and looked around the room slightly before turning his attention to the man. "I could make it up to you now," he insisted. Moving a hand up to stroke at the hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:04 am

Robert winced as he managed to sit up, with the other's help, and he gave a loud breath, "Simon, I was ready to lose my life that day" He said, sighing, "I wanted to have it out with him, no matter the outcome" He frowned, "He stole her from me while I was fighting for her" He stated, running a hand through his hair, staring out with window, "I've wanted to die for a long time Simon... I just never had the guts to do it myself... I wanted him to kill me.." He said, tears pricking in the man's eye, sucking in a breath, "But... Something brought the old me back.. You... I never thought I would want to live again... This time apart... I realized... Everything that's happened to me, happened so I could get to be with you" He said, looking to the other, "Let's just forget the mistakes of the past and start over" He said, gently stroking the other's face and he smiled softly, "If you really feel that badly, you can make it up to me once we get home, they had me buy a new place since even after you cleaned it wasn't suitable enough" He shrugged lightly, handing the other a sheet with the new address, "Wheelchair accessible and the electronic wheelchair for me to use without help will be there in a couple days" He told him, "I'm a stubborn asshole Simon, you should know that by now" He said in a light teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 5:18 am

Simon closed his eyes and shook his head. "It is my fault. If i had been here he wouldn't have done this. If he didn't shoot me in my thirium pump.. i would have made sure to get rid of him. But i didn't.. i let my guard down and this happens.." the android sighed softly, blinking open his eyes so he could look at Robert's hand. "I couldn't just let myself stand by while he attacked you. It takes a lot to kill an android, and they are strong. I didn't want to see him overpower you.." he bit his lip, moving a hand up to press at his stomach. Not wanting him to hurt himself as he moved. "You only have one life, Robert. I'm an android, i can get repair and or replaced. You do not need this happening to you," he spoke softly. Moving his hand up to kiss at Robert's knuckles. Still feeling guilty for what had happened to the man. He just wished he hadn't suggested a walk.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 10:22 am

Robert continued to hold the blank look on his face, just watching Simon, before watching the other carve out his LED seemed to wake him up a little, "Simon..." he murmured, wincing slightly as he tried to move, "It's not your... Fault" He said slowly and quietly, "I... Told you to stay back" He breathed out, "That was the asshole that slept with my ex wife" He gave a light grunt, "He came back while I was in here, it was the hospital that didn't do their job" He said, stroking the other's hand softly, "Look at me now Simon.... I used to be the best grounds man they had... I rushed in to anything... The one time I sat and thought... And I get blown up, instead of following my instincts like usual, I sat and waited" He said, wincing as he sat himself up, "Instinct is what keeps us alive when we're out in the world, don't take that from yourself" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 4:28 am

Simon could feel his heart sink, observing the now missing leg. He sat in silence, ashamed of himself for what he had done to Robert. It was his fault, none of this would have happened if he kept the man inside. He looked down, feeling something wet run down his face. He lifted a hand up to brush his fingers over his skin. Pulling them back to see a clear liquid coating his face. That was when realized he was crying. "I should have done better, but i wasn't good enough. I let all of this happen to you when i could have saved you from it. If I wouldn't have been so careless, i wouldn't have been shot. I could have killed him and I could have saved you." Simon bit his lip, squirming in his chair. LED swirling a painful red. He soon decided he had enough, grabbing for a scalpel so he could dig out the LED. Once that was put and his skin was healed, he tossed the LED and put back the small blade. "I'm so sorry, Robert. You don't deserve this.." he said quietly, grabbing his hand and pulling it to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your [P]ersonal Assistant
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: