From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your [P]ersonal Assistant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:21 pm

Simon blinked his eyes, pulling his head back after laying with Robert for quite some time. He shifted himself and grunted, not wanting to get up. Though he knew he really didn't have a choice. He wheeled Robert's wheelchair over so he could use it when he got up. He stood and walked to the living room. He looked out and noticed that the androids still laid lifelessly in the streets. He walked to the door and peaked out. Stepping out so he could kneel down beside the android. Frowning as he stared at the lifeless eyes. Hating that this happened to them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:58 am

Robert chuckled as the other fell asleep, he held him and let himself doze off, snoring loudly as he slept deeply, not even waking in the morning like he usually did before the sun, he even grumbled in protest as the other moved, he was clearly wore out from the night before.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:50 am

Simon could only feel happiness rush through him once Robert returned the words. He never felt this energetic, never felt so alive. "Yeah.." he murmured, feeling exhausted from the activities. The android settled in on the bed, unable to keep awake. Soon enough, he went into stasis and started to recharge. He rested all the way to the next morning. Blinking his eyes as he looked around. Huffing and moving closer to Robert. Not wanting to get up yet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:30 pm

Robert breathed hard as he laid over the other, staying pressed close and gave gave a soft sound as he kissed him in return, "Love you too" He said softly, giving a smile, "I'm glad things went the way they did too" He said, relaxing against the android, letting out soft breaths.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Simon trembled and held onto Robert, resting his head back as he panted softly. "I love you," he finally managed to say to him. Enjoying how warm he felt on the inside. "I can never get used to this. It's so different from what I am used to. It is also very pleasurable and amazing.." he murmured, moving his head down so he could nuzzle and kiss the man. "I'm glad i get to experience these emotions." He said, finally settling himself down so he could rest. Knowing Robert needed to rest as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:10 pm

Robert kept a tight grip on Simon, groaning loudly as he kissed at his neck, he breathed heavily and groaned loudly as he suddenly came within the other, his sides heaving and he just laid over Simon, his cock twitching inside the other as he slowly came down from his pleasure high.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:07 pm

Simon panted and continued to moan out his name, fingers digging into the soft bedsheets, holding it in his hands. Body slightly jerking with each thrust into him. Mind spinning due to the pleasure he felt. "Robert-" he whined, listening to the sharp whirring of his internal cooling system. "Fuck.. so good," he mewled. Hand moving up to his hair, stroking at his hair. "Ngh.." Simon panted, rocking back with each thrust forward
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:18 am

Robert breathed heavy and gave a growl as he gave rough thrusts into the other, gripping his hips and groaning out as he continued aiming for the same spot, his sides heaving as he used as much force as he could, nipping and biting lightly along the other's body.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:16 am

Simon tensed as Robert released into him. Gasping once he was moved back on the bed. Curling his legs around his waist tightly as the man roughly thrusted into him. He held onto him and moaned. "Oh.. oh-! Robert!" He cried out, leaning back into the headboard. Listening to the sharp sounds echoing through the room as his balls came into contact with his ass. "R.. right there- Robert, please.." he babbled out along with a few incoherent words.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:12 am

Robert panted and gave a loud groan as he came within the other, he breathed hard and kissed him deeply, suddenly moving them and he rolled the other over, curling his legs around him and he began giving rough thrusts into the android, breathing hard as he used all his strength into every thrust.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:50 pm

Simon huffed as he continued to bounce his hips on his lap. Trembling as the cock rubbed along his walls, "o-okay.." panted. Moaning against his neck, fingers moving to hold his hips. "Fuck.." he panted, moving his head so he could nuzzle the nape of his neck. Soon enough, he reached his own orgasm. Body shaking as he pushed himself to continue riding the male, not wanting him to be mad because he stopped.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:32 pm

Robert panted and groaned out loudly as he bucked his hips, breathing hard and he bucked his hips harder toward the other, kissing the android in return and he gripped him tighter, "We'll worry about it later" Rob mumbled as he leaned into the other's touch, kissing at his shoulder and groaning loudly in pleasure, his cock twitching inside him as his climax neared.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Simon rolled his eyes as Robert said that it's hard for someone to relearn how to walk when they lose both legs. "You can't just give up on yourself. I believe with a bit of patience we can get you walking again.." he murmured, eagerly catching Robert's lips in his own. Moaning softly as he continued to bounce himself on his lap. Did he ever expect to be here having sex with a human? No. But he was glad that he was in this situation. He shifted his hips and worked to trying and hit that sensor inside of him. Body tensing and trembling once he found it. "F.. Fuck- Robert!" He mewled out, moving his head to kiss his jawline.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:52 am

Robert laid back as he watched the other, he shivered and groaned as he bucked his hips lightly as the other licked and sucked on his cock, he grasped the other's hips and bucked his own as he felt the other sinking onto his cock, groaning out deeply, "Fuck... This is one way to relax" He murmured, "You think I can even walk? Heard it was hard to relearn after losing both legs" He breathed out, bucking his hips whenever the other lowered down onto him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:47 am

"Good, now let me help you relax." He hummed, moving Robert to the side so he could kick off his boxers. Moving to pull off Robert's own boxers, playfully licking at his cock. Sucking it to get it hard and damp. Shifting up so he could sit down on his lap. Grinding against him before sinking onto him. "Im getting you another leg, so hopefully i can get you to walk once again," he murmured. Kissing at his lips as he bounced on his cock. Shuddering and moaning against his lips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:16 am

Robert closed his eyes softly and he let out a breath, giving a small nod, "Sorry... I don't know what came over me" He murmured, "I'll try to keep it from happening" He promised quietly, leaning into the other and he kissed him softly, holding onto the other, letting out a slow, relaxed, breath.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:12 am

"You're not useless, Robert. You've taught me about love, about emotions, about a lot of things. I would be stupid to say that you weren't doing anything for me. I don't care if you cannot walk, i still love you. And I'll be here to help you until you die. I'm not leaving you," he insisted. Rocking Robert in his arms. Turning his head so he could kiss his head lovingly. "Just.. promise me you wont do anything to yourself like this. I don't want you to be unhappy," he murmured. Hands moving to stroke through his hair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 am

Robert panted as he just leaned into the other, hanging his head, "I'm useless Simon... I can't work, can't even walk anymore... I'm stuck to that stupid chair until I shrivel up and die, having you here has made me feel a lot better... But I can't even help you when you go to help others... All I do is just sit back and bark out orders... I used to go out all the time... Help everyone, then when I was deployed, it was amazing... I could help everyone by making the ultimate sacrifice... But no one appreciates a run down army man... They see disability and don't think of what it's doing to the person.." He sighed, leaning his head against the other's shoulder, settling down more, "I understand why Android's are rebelling so much... I feel the same..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:32 am

Simon kept him in his arms, refusing to let him go. "No, I'm not letting you go. You're going to fucking hurt yourself," he said. Holding the man close to him. Things happen for a reason, Robert. The world doesn't stand still for you, time keeps moving and so do we. You are not working for them anymore, they do not know what is happening." He said, moving his head so he could kiss at his head. "I thought the same as my previous family tore me apart and dumped me. But i realized no one cares, no one cares and they only care about what they need.." he closed his eyes and nuzzled his head. "But I care about you, i love you, i worry about you.." he said, moving his hands up to hold his face. Kissing at his lips lightly. Doing his best to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:49 pm

By the time Simon was in there, Robert had been carving the patches in his uniform that held his army awards out with a knife, the man growling and squirming as he was grabbed and held, "Simon, let me go, now" He hissed, continuing to squirm like a child in the other's grasp, "Let me burn the fucking things" He snapped, "I'm nothing to them anymore, all the shit I did for them and this shit keeps happening" He went on, "They say they care about their wounded soldiers, then were are they now!?" He yelled, his squirming slowly stopping and he just leaned into the other, slowly starting to settle, his sides heaving as he slowly held onto the android.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:45 pm

Simon jerked as he heard something shatter. He shifted and went to stand up. He carefully walked to the bedroom, afraid of what he might see. When he saw the shattered frame, he grabbed for Robert and lifted him. Taking him back over to the bed. He could feel the pain he felt, holding him close. He nuzzled his neck and brought him close. "Robert, please. Deep breaths.. calm down.." he murmured softly against his neck. Desperate to get him to calm down. Hating how distraught he was. Refusing to let him go, not wanting him to hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:26 pm

Robert didn't even fight as he was taken to the bedroom and laid on the bed, he sighed as he glanced toward him as he left, he rolled onto his side and let out a breath as he stayed awake, glaring toward a picture beside the bed, it was him in his uniform the day he was deployed, he sat up and took the photo in his hands, scowling, "Useless... That's all some washed up soldier like me is... Useless... A waste of space" He murmured to himself, he glared toward the picture of his old self, throwing the frame across the room and shattering it, he got up suddenly, jumping off the bed and he dug through his closet, grumbling to himself as he began searching for his old uniforms.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Simon rolled his eyes and growled, "i only need to recharge once every few days, Robert. Come on," he said. Moving to grab him, rolling him to the bedroom and lifting him so he could lay him down. "Just get some rest, i need to do some things." He said, stepping out of the room and walking to the living room. He sat there and pulled a blanket around himself. Sighing as he slumped down, hating how things were going. This was all his fault, if he wasn't like this, Robert would be happy with him. He ended up closing his eyes, relaxing as he remained under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Robert had just spent the time staring out the window, he knew he couldn't truly stop Simon from anything, what could he do? He was a broken down man with no legs, he was a shell of his former self, he barely even twitched as he heard Simon, "I'll be there in a bit... You go" He murmured, "You need time to recharge" He said lightly, staring out into the darkness of the street, only eliminated by the street lights flicking on, a blank look across the man's face.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Simon looked down, moving his hands up to fumble with his sweatshirt. "Okay.." he said softly, going to clean the thirium up that he had bled out. He then changed and got on cleaner clothes. He didn't say anything else, he just thought about what happened. If he remained with Robert, then poor Ralph would have been dead. He was sure Robert would try to do the same thing. Soon enough, it was dark out. He did not go to bed, he just remained up and about, not feeling happy. "Robert, it's time for bed," he said. Hoping he would sleep in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your [P]ersonal Assistant
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: