From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your [P]ersonal Assistant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:35 pm

Robert growled as she spoke, "You seriously think I would hurt my own kid? Damn woman how well do you know me?" He grunted, letting out a breath as he tried to settle himself down, "Don't, bring my father into this, he was a rat bastard, left mama and me when he even knew about me" He said, frowning heavily, "You seriously want the boy to know his father is a cripple? Kids used to make fun of cripples back in the day, threw stones at the kids of the cripples" He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:13 pm

"He's five, and I've tried to tell you about him. But I was worried you would take it like this!" She snapped back. "I had him during the time you were away. I was afraid to let you see him due to how violent you used to get. I was worried you would hurt him. So i kept him at my mother's house." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Do you want to see your only son, or would you leave him like your father left you?" She asked, willing to bring him over so Robert could see him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Robert froze for a few seconds, before his eye began twitching, rage filling him, "You tell me this now? You never tried to tell me when I did listen? When I was in the hospital? How the fuck did you do it?" He growled, "I never touched you when I got back after the explosion, you go and put my cum in that android?" he snapped, his muscles tensing as he held back most of his rage, he had been known in younger years for plain lashing out, but he tried at least a little to keep from attacking his ex-wife, "How old is it?" He nearly growled out, glaring toward the woman.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:46 pm

"Robert, listen to me. I have to tell you something." She insisted, stopping the cart from going anywhere "i wanted to tell you this for a while, but you never listened to me. I just wanted to let you know that you have a son," she said. Hoping he would understand and stop to talk to her. She needed to let him know about this. This was very important. She had a boy that wanted to meet his father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:25 pm

"You took that seriously? Simon that was a joke" He said as he tried to follow him, scowling as his ex-wife stopped him, making him lost track of Simon as she tried to keep talking to him, he wanted nothing to do with her but she wouldn't get it through her skull.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:19 pm

Simon whipped around to face him, fingers curling into fists. "Just leave me alone, okay? I told you I'm fine!" he shouted at him. He didn't care if he was making a scene, he was stressed and not happy with a few things. "I'm sorry for babying you, im sorry for treating you like a child. I'm not your mother, i will never be someone who was close to you like that. Just leave me alone." He growled, turning so he could walk down the isles, just in time to see a woman running to Robert. He registered it to be his ex-wife, he just scoffed and continued on.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:59 pm

"Simon, don't lie to me" He said as he followed him, grumbling lightly, every once and a while a small child saw him without legs and pointed and tried to ask their parent, but their parent just shushed them, Robert seemed to not care or just didn't seem to notice as he followed Simon.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:56 pm

Simon blinked his eyes, looking over to Robert once he started to talk. "I'm fine," he said. Focusing back onto the road. He took them to the store, parking and stepping out to get an electric cart for Robert. When he brought it to him, he walked into the store and looked around. Scanning the isles for things they needed. They needed quite a bit, that was for sure. He stepped to the produce isle, grabbing for some things he could use for recipes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Robert noticed a change in Simon fairly quickly, raising a brow as he stared at him while he drove, "Simon? What's up?" He asked, oblivious to what might have caused the difference in the other, sometimes he forgot that the other was an android, trying to treat him like a human sometimes.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:22 pm

Simon bit his lip, not registering his words as a tease. He stopped talking and looked down. No, he wasn't his mother. He would never be as close to him as a relative was. He shouldn't be babying him like this. He silently led him out, taking him to the car. Allowing him to climb into the car, putting the wheelchair back into the house. The stores had electric carts he could drive, so he didn't need to bring the wheelchair. Once he got in the car, he took him to the store. Silent as he stared at the road.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:07 pm

"I'll be fine Simon" Robert said, "You aren't my mother" He teased as he pulled himself up into his wheelchair, wheeling toward the other and he stretched lightly, he seemed a bit more awake, but still not fully just yet, "Let's go so we can get back" He said to the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:44 pm

"I worry about you, Robert. You need all the rest you can get.." he said, "but if you insist on coming along, I'm not going to stop you. But if you fall asleep while we're there I'm going to take you back home and then continue my shopping," he said. Watching as Robert got some clothes to put on. He sat down and watched him, hand moving up to fix at his hair. He soon realized he himself had no clothes, so he turned to pull on some boxers, sweatpants, and a sweatshirt. Waiting for Robert to be ready.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:46 pm

"I'll sleep when I'm dead Simon, if I gotta stay here, I better live my life" He said, letting the other do anything before he pulled away once he was dried, hobbling as he moved about, getting to his dresser and he began searching for clothes.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:43 pm

"You can have one every so often. I don't want you to constantly drink to the point where you get yourself sick or killed." He responded, gently rinsing out his hair before he scrubbed at his body. Making sure each touch was light and gentle. "And if that doesn't wake you up, i want you to stay here and sleep, okay?" He hummed, making sure to wash his stubs as best as he could. When he finished scrubbing and cleaning him, he drained the tub and got a towel to help him dry off. Lifting him from the tub so he could finish drying him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:26 pm

"I just need coffee... Lots and lots and lots of coffee" He mumbled, leaning into the Android's touch, "And a beer" He mumbled, trying to push his luck a little, he was craving the alcoholic drink after so long going without, he wasn't fond of going cold turkey when it came to habits.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:36 am

Simon looked to him, turning off the water and lifting Robert into the tub. "If you cannot keep yourself awake after this, you will stay here to rest while i go to shop for you. I don't want you to be on and off throughout the store." He said, climbing in to sit in front of the man. He worked to wash him off gently, scrubbing his hair with soap and washing it out with water. Making sure each touch was light and gentle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:17 am

Robert nearly dozed off in his chair to the sound of the water, shaking himself awake and he grunted lightly, managing to pull himself out of his clothing without falling out of his chair, he watched the other, waiting quietly beside the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:14 am

Simon nodded and lifted Robert, placing him down into the wheelchair. Taking him into the bathroom so he could give him a bath. He wormed his way out of the few clothes he had on. Bending over to turn on the water, making sure to plug the drain. He remained bent over the tub, humming siftly as he watched the tub fill with water. Excited to go out and shop. Robert needed better food than he had.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:27 am

"We'll go together" He mumbled, kissing him back softly, "I'll sleep later, a bath will probably wake me up" He said, shifting his weight and he stretched again, letting out a deep groan, "Should probably get my stubs cleaned anyway, they've been tender the past couple days" He said, rubbing his eye lightly as he tried to wake.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:23 am

"You can take your bath first, after that is all done we can go shopping." He hummed, smiling as fingers curled through his hair. He looked up to see how exhausted he was. "Are you still tired? You can nap while i go shopping. I don't mind going out," he said. Shifting up to kiss his lips. "Besides, it will give you some quiet time to rest. "But if you do not want me to, i will stay here." He said, pressing a few more kisses to his lips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 10:03 pm

"In a bit" He murmured and yawned lightly, he softly stroked a hand through the other's hair, "We will have to go shopping later... I didn't realize how little was in the fridge, or the cupboards either" He said, stretching as he tried to keep himself awake, a tired look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Simon frowned and walked over to where Robert sat. He shifted down beside the man. "Okay," he said. Not putting up too much of a fight with him. He moved himself so he could press his face against his side. Snuggling close to him, drinking in his scent and warmth. "Do you want me to help you take a bath soon?" He asked, the wounds on his stubs needed scrubbing. He didn't want him to go without those being cleaned. That would be bad.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:41 am

Robert glanced up as he saw the other, "They may" Was all he said, letting out a sigh, "I think just staying inside today I think is best" He said, wheeling himself to the couch and pulling himself up, relaxing back and letting out a sigh, trying to make himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:29 am

Simon remained beside the lifeless android for quite some time before walking back inside to meet with Robert. "Do you think someone will do something like that again?" He asked, looking over to the windows at one of the fallen androids. After he stared for a moment, he decided to change the topic. "Is there anything you would like to do today?" He asked, willing to help him with anything that he needed. Wanting to make sure he was safe and happy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:38 pm

Robert rolled onto his stomach after the other moved, he continued snoring as he slept, he woke after a few minutes, looking about groggily before he spotted his wheelchair, letting out a sigh before he dragged himself into it, beginning to wheel himself out of the room, looking about the house for Simon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your [P]ersonal Assistant
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: