From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You see this? This is weird (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:05 am

Oof, all right. So, let’s see... Flameheart was the youngest of four in his litter, but he lost his two brothers to greencough before they were made apprentices. His mother was the deputy of the Clan, at the time, but shortly after he and his sister became warriors, the previous leader died and his mother became leader. He’s ridiculously popular in his Clan, for whatever reason (probably his looks). He’s currently a warrior.

I don’t know why yet, but one day, a higher power or StarClan chose to forge a link between Flameheart and Nightwing. And that’s where our story starts. The day after Nightwing’s Clan drove off a family of foxes, also.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 3:58 am

Name: Flameheart (male)
Appearance: You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 56ebb4e15023d45ab93b9fc9176827d9

you decide what's going on plz! background, what my char's rank is, how it starts out, you can just tell me or put it in a story, it's all yours my dude
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 3:48 am

I prefer M/F, tbh.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 3:46 am

(sorry forgot to answer your questions about M/F or F/F, what do you prefer, i can do whatever)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 1:59 am

I'm gonna just...

Name: Nightwing
Appearance: A pretty, mottled, black-and-white she-cat with yellow eyes.
Other: Her mentor recently died; about a moon or so ago. Also, she was born with black fur and later gained the white (like the kitty in the picture!).
Picture: You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 Scrappy-marbled-senior-cat-8
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 9:13 pm

I suck at names lmao. I thought this would be the mind connection thing RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You see this? This is weird (Fire)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4