HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

You see this? This is weird (Fire)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:02 am

Nightwing froze, tail shooting straight up in alarm. Can’t you just not mate until we figure out how to get rid of this? She asked almost desperately. It seemed like the tom had finally found one thing that truly bothered her. She had no desire to watch or experience other cats mate.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:59 am

Come now, the tom was now fully calm and kind of enjoying himself, and he began walking towards Stormclan's border. Nothing else to do after all.

I'm far too handsome for you to block me. And I have a date with a hot she-cat tonight, cats like you could probably use some of that pleasure, right meddie?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:51 am

Nightwing narrowed her yellow eyes, disgusted by the new nickname. That would be a pretty difficult feat to achieve; your ego must be as high as a mountain, she retorted. And If this had ever happened to me before, I would know how to break it. She gritted her teeth. Or at least how to block you.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:48 am

You're ego is much worse than mine, meddie, the tom adopted the nickname for right there. He felt quite pleased with himself at thinking of it on his own. How did this connection happen. Has this happened to you before?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:43 am

Nightwing curled her lip. If liking you is an indicative of good taste, then I’m perfectly happy with my bad taste, thanks. Also? Your insults are utterly juvenile. She huffed, wishing furiously that she could block this connection. Her lip curled at his last rejoinder. I don’t need you tell me; I’m sure I’m perfectly capable of finding out on my own. I could probably smell your ego from here.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:39 am

Ow! the tom jumped and snarled back at her, why'd you have to do that, you jerk. And how rude of you. I can show you plenty of she-cats who absolutely adored me! You just have bad taste.

He smirked to himself smugly and continued you don't even know who I am yet. And you know what? I don't think you deserve to know. You twat. He let the last insult slip through without thinking much, and regretted it soon after.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:26 am

Nightwing narrowed her eyes, her quick temper resting its ugly head agaib. Instinctively, she reached out with mental fingers and sort of... twanged the connection reaching between her and Flameheart, letting him feel the full force of her indignation. Arrogant barrow-minded moron, she snapped at him. First of all, medicine cats don’t have any special powers, and second, if I had the ability to spy on someone, I certainly wouldn’t have chosen you.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:22 am

Don't get herbs please, I don't want to listen to medicine-cat stuff in my head. Sounds too boring for me. he thought back. He paused then did a double-take when her earlier words registered fully.

Stormclan? he felt a rising hostility run through him. Stormclan was the main rival clan of Windclan. you did this on purpose, with your medicine-cat powers, didn't you? Trying to steal secrets? I can read you too, so don't try anything or I'll steal them from you, he threatened.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:12 am

Nightwing frowned. What made him think she was from StarClan? No, I’m not. I’m Nightwing, StormClan’s medicine cat. On that note, who are you? She glanced up at the sky, wincing when she realized how much time had passed. It was getting pretty dark, and she had none of her herbs. She got to her paws and stretched, planning to go find them. She would still be awake if she went back to the camp, after all, trying to figure this out. Better to do something useful if she wasn’t going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:08 am

The tom relaxed and let his thoughts settle down at her response, and his panic began to ebb away now that he was getting some perspective on this new ability.

Okay, so you're a real cat? Are you from Starclan? he thought, finding it weird how he was conversing without his mouth moving.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:56 am

Nightwing jerked in surprise when her head was suddenly filled with images of various mating situations, letting out a squeak, feeling her cheeks flush a brilliant red underneath her fur. Please stop doing that... she thought weakly. No, I’m not getting any of your memories; just what you’re feeling and thinking right now.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:50 am

The tom gave the tree a final slash before dropping to all fours and his breath hitched.

What...what can you tell about me? Do you know all my memories now? He furiously tried to think of anything but his most careful secrets and personal life out of his head, even if it meant thinking of the intensely lewd mating situations he had frequently found himself in.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:37 am

I would if it were up to me! Nightwing snapped back, her own anger rising to war against his. The last thing I want is to be inside the head of anyone, much less for them to be inside my own head as well. She took a moment to furiously shake the water from her pelt, droplets flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:31 am

Fuck you, get out of my head, the tom hissed in response, out loud. This kind of connection shouldn't even be possible. He stopped running, his chest heaving from his sprint and he tried to catch his breath. Confused, panicked, and now becoming infuriated he slashed angrily at the bark of a tree, splinters embedding into his paw-pads.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:20 am

Nightwing inhaled sharply when panic started to race through her, panic not her own, which caused her to start panicking herself. A vicious cycle. Hey, hey, please calm down, it looks like we can feel each other’s emotions and I’d rather not get a feed-back loop of panic. She strained to remain calm and rational even through the double helping of panic.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:14 am

Flameheart shivered when he felt his own fur get bogged down by freezing water, but when his eyes snapped to his fur he saw it was as dry as it could be. The female-sounding response to his question did little to calm him down as he lost his cool.

"I'm going to take a different route, meet up with ya'll later," he called out to his patrol who just frowned as the tom raced off by himself, panic taking over him.

fuck fuck shit fuck what is happening thoughts raced through his head as he raced into whatever direction seemed suitable.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:56 am

Nightwing closed her eyes briefly in fear and uncertainty. If you are, then I must be too, but I’m fairly certain I’m not, she murmured mentally, finally clambering out of the stream. She frowned down at her soaked pelt.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:51 am

Flameheart jumped a little when a "hello" popped into his head. It wasn't some imaginary thought, it was way too distinct and sharp.

Er...hey?, he thought back lamely as he stumbled behind the rest of his patrol. I've finally lost my mind haven't I...? he asked mentally.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Nightwing sucked in a sharp breath and held it, soaked pelt prickling uncomfortably along her spine. Hello? She thought, mental voice timid. It was a ridiculous idea, but she was afraid that she was no longer alone in her head. She couldn’t imagine that any of this could be a sign from StarClan, not anymore.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:44 am

Flameheart winced sharply when a pain radiated in his muzzle, despite nothing touching it, and he stopped to hold it with his paw as it slowly numbed out. He was starting to low-key freak out - the foreign senses he was thinking and feeling were strengthening.

"What is going on," he echoed, and his eyes widened as he realized the words he just said weren't his own, and all the other thoughts in his head rapidly melted away.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:59 am

In her moment of inattention, Nightwing walked right into a tree. A flash of pain radiated from her muzzle, and she lifted a forepaws to touch if tenderly. Wincing at the touch, she quickly put her paw back down and went off in search of a stream. Soon finding one, she knelt down and pushed her muzzle into the cold running water, letting it numb it.

After a minute, she pulled her muzzle out of the water and let out a sigh of relief. The pain had faded much. Of course, that was when she felt a brush of... something? someone? carrying with it faint memories of how it felt to bury one’s cock inside a she-cat. Naturally, this caused her to flail around spectacularly and fall into the stream with a loud splash.

What was that?! She thought in alarm, flinching when whatever it was brushed against her again. Barely seeming to notice the water soaking her pelt or the stream she was now sitting in, she directed herself inward, trying to find the source of whatever was touching her. What is going on?
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:53 am

The dusk patrol headed out of camp, with Flameheart departing from the across-the-clearing encounter with his fling by flashing the impressive package he held beneath his tail to her, and he swore he could hear her giggle as he walked away.

As the patrol approached the border thoughts that had never occurred to him before forced themselves into his head: something about herbs and cobwebs, a bunch of medicine-cat stuff. He also felt a bout of grief. He was familiar with it from the loss of his older littermates, but it was particularly out of place.

That's weird, he thought to himself, and tried to overwrite the intruding thoughts with memories of the fun nights he had with she-cats. He especially focused on the warmth and intimacy he had with them. The patrol turned sharply to walk along the border of Stormclan, yet he still let his imagination wander through the lustful thoughts to try and push away the medicine stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:35 am

(Oh! Different Clans, sorry.)

It had been an average day for the medicine cat of StormClan, except for the two times when she had been hearing things, seeing things, or feeling things that did not belong to her. Believing them to possibly be a message from StarClan, Nightwing had fretted over it whenever she had a break from taking care of minor injuries and checking up on her Clanmates that had been injured by the family of foxes.

Finishing up with checking over one of the young kittens, who had caught a cough, Nightwing padded out of the nursery. Casting her yellow gaze around the camp, she decided that she could spare some time to stock up on herbs. Crossing the clearing, she ducked into her den and started checking her stores. She had to take a moment to breathe when a wave of grief crashed over her, though. It had been a moon since her mentor died, but it still hit her strongly at times. Taking a breath, she shoved it aside and went back to her duties.

Chervil, marigold, poppy seeds, always cobwebs... Those were the most urgent. Stepping back out of her den, she left the camp in search of her herbs. She had only been walking for a few minutes, almost to the closest patch of marigold, when another vision flickered over her, stronger than before. For several long seconds, she could have sworn that she was stood in CloudClan’s am positive (of which she had only seen once), listening to cats chatter around her. She could have sworn that she heard a male voice contemplating the merits of hooking up with a certain she-cat again.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:27 am

(are they from different or same clans?)

It was a typical day for Flameheart, he was waiting by the camp entrance for his dusk border patrol to leave. His life so far had consisted of flings with she-cats along with a tom, he had no qualms with hooking up with either gender. He definitely preferred females though. Besides the flings he fulfilled his duties and half-listened to the bickerings of the rest of the clan.

Though there had been one instance today that had stood out to him. He swore he could hear some foreign voice talking to him in his mind, and it had persisted for several minutes. But it had faded and not returned, so he tried to just shake it off. He got thrust out of his thoughts when one of the she-cats he liked to hook up with made eye contact with him across the clearing, and he smiled kindly at her and shot a wink across the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:05 am

Oof, all right. So, let’s see... Flameheart was the youngest of four in his litter, but he lost his two brothers to greencough before they were made apprentices. His mother was the deputy of the Clan, at the time, but shortly after he and his sister became warriors, the previous leader died and his mother became leader. He’s ridiculously popular in his Clan, for whatever reason (probably his looks). He’s currently a warrior.

I don’t know why yet, but one day, a higher power or StarClan chose to forge a link between Flameheart and Nightwing. And that’s where our story starts. The day after Nightwing’s Clan drove off a family of foxes, also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   

Back to top Go down

You see this? This is weird (Fire)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next