viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

You see this? This is weird (Fire)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:43 am

Though the tom had seen exactly what she had seen in her dream, he still lay knocked out cold, his paws twitching as he murmured out a little "mhmm, 'atta girl, go a little lower now," between his deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:18 am

(I honestly have no idea either XD So let’s just not RP the dream)

Hours later, though still nighttime, the young medicine cat stirred. Yellow eyes blinked open, her face immediately twisting into a grimace. That had been a spectacularly unhelpful trip, with her mentor leading them around in circles. She shifted to sit up, freezing when she felt the weight of the tom on top of her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:14 am

Once she curled up the tom lifted a paw and opened and shut it close to mimic a talking mouth, moving his lips along with it to silently mouth a blah blah blah in response to her threat. She was harmless. As she went to sleep, however, he felt a jolt as her dream began to appear in his own head, and he closed his eyes and found that he suddenly felt the deep urge to sleep. Within moments, he had crashed on top of the sleeping female, both of them entering the same sleeping world together.

(you can time-skip or we can rp the dream, whatever you want! if you have any ideas for what they find out in the dream go for it, im kinda drawing a blank tbh)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:33 am

Nightwing stared at the orange tom flatly, almost expressionless. She opened her mouth then shut it again, unable to find anything to say. Finally, she warned, “Touch me while I’m sleeping, and I don’t care what my vows say, I will hurt you.” She curled up into a ball, tucking her muzzle underneath her tail tip. At first, she was tense and twitchy in the presence of Flameheart, but slowly, she relaxed and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:21 am

The tom snorted at her idea and shook his head. "What the hell will that do? If Starclan wanted to say something, surely they'd just pop into your mind and tell you. Otherwise we may as well just fire our medicine-cats and find something more useful for them to do." He cockily raised his tail as he stood. "I think...you should accompany me back to the border to..." he put his paw to his muzzle in a thinking pose, "...actually yes, you go to sleep right now and see if something happens. I don't know what else we can do." He sat back down and waited expectantly for her to curl up and sleep on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:03 am

She frowned, both at the weird gesture he made and at the situation they were in. I’d she wasn’t careful, her face was probably going to end up stuck that way. “I... don’t know. I could probably ask StarClan, though.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:22 pm

The tom balanced on his haunches to lift both his forepaws in the air and give her an extremely exaggerated shrug. "Okay then, you're the medicine-cat, and everyone always talks about how ya'll are the smart ones. What do we do next, your highness?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:19 pm

She shuffled away from him, muzzle scrunching up in distaste. “I’m perfectly fine on my own, thank you very much,” she sniffed. “Would you stop getting distracted from trying to figure out what’s going on?”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:53 am

"Well, I've heard opposites attract, so maybe we're meant for each other, eh?" He scooted closer to her to rub his words in, seeing if she'd allow his fur to touch his.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:32 am

She curled her lip. “I’m sure we’re much more entertaining for whoever it was. Different Clans, opposite personalities...” her tone made it clear how much she despised the thought of being used for someone’s entertainment.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:29 am

"Me?" the tom snorted, and shook his head. "I'm just a warrior though. And if some other power decided to do this to us...surely they could've chosen my clan's own medicine-cat. Much more convenient. Probably more...y'know, open-minded and friendly than you, too." He gave her a sideways glance to demonstrate his mutual distaste for her too.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:21 am

Her yellow eyes narrowed, neck fur bristling. “Would you stop,” she said through clenched teeth, “going on like that? I did not cause this. From what I’ve seen of you so far, it’s far more likely that you’re the reason whoever decided to tie us to together!”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:17 am

"That's great," the tom started out impatiently, in the most patronizing tone he could muster, "but what did you do before then. Maybe Starclan said something about this, or you accidentally ate some weird herb that triggered this..."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:13 am

She wrinkled her nose delicately in distaste. “I’d rather not hear those thoughts, thank you very much,” she shot back, reluctantly sitting down when he did. “I haven’t the faintest clue how this happened; I was just going out to collect herbs.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:09 am

"Wellll, it can't be that bad to be in my head, surely? I usually have quite the thoughts, in case you couldn't tell..." he shot a wink at her and sat down on his hindlegs. "But we do need to figure this out. How can I get better with some dumb medicine-cat thoughts in my head?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:40 am

She narrowed her eyes slightly. “It would be going better if I could rewind time so that you were neither in my head or in my Clan’s territory.” She huffed quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:19 am

The tom jumped at her appearance but calmed when he swiftly recognized the medicine-cat, and knew she bore no threat to him. "How's it going?" he began a little awkwardly, unsure what to say now that they were face-to-face.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:48 pm

You’re terrible at lying, you know, she told him, unimpressed. Getting to her paws, she slipped off into the undergrowth, soon coming muzzle-to-muzzle with the slightly older tom. Cocking her head to the side, she looked him over with the distinct air of remaining unimpressed, wrinkling her nose at the WindClan scent coming from him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:47 am

The flame-colored tom came to a halt at her question and sniffed the air when he didn't recognize where he was, and realized with a pang that she was right.

...um, no, of course not, why would you think that? he thought to her, a little embarrassed that he had made such a blatant error. He sniffed the air and was pretty sure he could smell a cat right over the dense undergrowth in front of him, and he was pretty sure he knew who it was.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Her lip curled, embarrassment getting washed away by another flash of anger. You are a fool to think I’d listen to you, she said with disgust. I feel almost like I’d rather cut my own throat out than allow you to be put in charge of anything, much less myself. Why in the name of StarClan would I ever do something that would require me to spend time with you?

Her head snapped up when she heard rustling of the undergrowth in the distance, eyes narrowing in suspicion. She lifted her muzzle and scented the air. Are you in my Clan’s territory? She asked warily, a little indignantly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:29 am

Of course, since it's a problem for me now. Couldn't be bothered with your issues. he replied back snarkily, and he tried to send her a flash of superiority that he felt about this whole situation. I'm in charge here, since it was probably you that caused this whole thing to happen. Mousebrain.

He got so caught up in talking with the medicine-cat that he didn't realize his paws had taken him over the border, and his mind was guiding him straight towards the medicine-cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:48 am

She could feel a hot flush of embarrassment slowly spreading through her body. She barely talked about this with her closest friends and family, why was she suddenly expected to do so with a tom she barely knew? Not that it’s any of your business, she said stiffly, but I have enough self-control to get through my heats without having to take care of myself very often. And now you decide to go along with “let’s get rid of this”?
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:42 am

He couldn't help but feel sorry for her when he felt her helplessness and frustration at the situation he was putting her into. He sighed and shook his head. Perhaps...her and I can cancel it, or just go on a romantic date. But for real, what do you do when you go into heat? He stopped when he realized that if she went into head, he'd be feeling exactly what she felt.

Oh no, he groaned mentally, Don't do that, I'll be asking some tom to give it to me up the tail if you went into heat. We have to figure out how to break this.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:13 am

Nightwing cast a glance up at the darkening sky. It was past sunset, almost night. No, there was no chance of it being gone soon enough. I’m a medicine cat! She immediately snapped in response, offended. I’m certainly not going to.. to..! Not willingly! She made a frustrated noise, the connection perfectly conveying it to the slightly older tom. She wanted this connection gone already!
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:09 am

Only if it's gone by tonight, of course, he replied to her matter-of-factly. His entire being had devolved into fucking and pleasure, there was nothing else to do and he'd just fall into depression and sadness without something to do.

Surely you can just go somewhere by yourself and see what it's like to be a real tom for a night?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   

Back to top Go down

You see this? This is weird (Fire)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next