From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Do Anything (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:14 am

She stared at him in muted horror for a moment before leaning in and drawing her tongue over his tail-hole.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:12 am

He purred and let her finish the process I peace, his member hard and fully erect right over her face and head. "One more place, sweetheart," he called her by his favorite nickname of her. He rolled over onti her paws and hiked his tail up. "Your mother hasn't done anything this naughty for quite a while," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:06 am

Her ears twitching, she took one of his balls in her mouth and suckled on it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:02 am

He grunted and purred the entire time, even as the warrior who was watching sat up and disappeared inside the Warriors den, probably to tell everyone about the shecat who was going down on her father willingly right inside the camp. "Make sure to savor the taste as long as you can," he called down.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:52 pm

Robinclaw quietly licked all over his cock, covering it in her licks before turning to his balls.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:46 pm

Thornpaw snickered as he watched from the side. Greenpelt glanced at him,but didn't do anything besides that. He flicked his attention back to his daughter. "And....don't forget my balls. Perhaps you can get my tailhole afterwards as well." He said it loudly enough for Thornpaw to hear, who smirked loudly enough to make one warrior who was sunning himself look up at the trio.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Her tail going between her legs, she drew her tongue over his cock.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:40 pm

He chuckled. "Does it? That's strange, as I said it hasn't been washed in awhile." He paused. "Would my lovely daughter like to clean her father's cock for him?" He purred, lust officially claiming his actions. He wouldn't physically hurt her, but he wouldn't mind humiliating her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:36 pm

She flinched, her treatment feeling even worse this time because it was her father who did it. "It...it smells good," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:34 pm

"Answer me!" he snarled, fury lighting his gaze alight. "No whore of mine will be disobedient." He placed his tip right on her nose now, waiting for her answer. He wanted to see her break to his will.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:33 pm

Robinclaw squeaked at the touch of his member, quivering. "I- it-" she didn't finish.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:30 pm

"Come on, slut, tell me your opinion." Around them, no one had noticed - yet - but it was only a matter of time. They were at the edge in the shadows, but certainly not hidden. Greenpelt grabbed his member with his paw and wiped the tip on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:28 pm

His answer was a whimper, as she sniffed it, ears flat.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:26 pm

He let out a lustful purr, unaware of the approaching Thornpaw. "Go on, admire it. Tell me what you think of it. Does it smell good? I haven't washed it for a few days."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Horror shot through her. He was going to do it in camp?! No, no, no, no! Trembling violently, she dtared at the cock that was right in front of her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:13 pm

He growled and gripped her scruff with a paw, and forced her downwards. "Look at the cock that gave you life," he snarled, glancing over at Thornpaw. If he wanted a show, he'd get one. Even if meant doing it right in camp.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:11 pm

She dipped her head, closing her eyes against the tears that sprang to them. She had been hoping for at least some physical pleasure.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:09 pm

He let out a growl. "Fine, I'll do it. But only because it's necessary. But I'll be honest, I'll have to be very primal with you. No mercy or gentleness, as I will put aside the fact that you're my daughter. As we do it, you will be my whore. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 pm

She shook her head, dropping her gaze from his. She really hoped Thornpaw didn't pick up on that she had told Greenpelt the truth.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Despite her warning of staying neutral, he stared at her in horror. "Then I won't do it! I can't force that on you!" he replied quietly, but desperately. "Can't you just end the deal and move on?" His eyes searched hers. If it was what she wanted, he'd do it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:02 pm

She looked away from him for a moment before looking back at him. Should I? Glancing at the spot where Thornpaw was hidden, she decided yes, she should. But she would warn him too. Leaning in, she whispered in his ear why she had to and why he couldn't tell anyone or show any sign that she had told him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:00 pm

He sighed, and shook his head. "I will do it on one condition. You have to tell me why." His tail thumped the ground. "If you don't, I will walk away and not speak to you for a couple days."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:59 pm

Her ears remained flat but she didn't say anything negative about what was about to happen. She simply continued to gaze at him pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:56 pm

She stared at him with such a look of need he found himself beginning to give in, though not completely yet. "I won't do it if you'll regret it afterwards. You have to be completely consenting." His voice began changing, his voice still full of affection, but now laced with uncertainty, and perhaps...lust.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:53 pm

She stared at him silently, looking desperate. He had to agree, or she was crow-food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Do Anything (Fire)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: