From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Do Anything (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:24 am

Letting out another scream as he bit her scruff, she forced herself to cut it off, taking in several shuddering breaths before she could trust herself to speak. "Pound into my unworthy body and shred apart my walls!" Her voice wavered. "Please!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:22 am

He pulled his paw out of her mouth, gripping her scruff this time instead, letting his fangs poke holes into her skin. "Speak!" he yowled.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:21 am

Her body trembling violently from the agony that racked her, she waited for him to remove his paw so she could speak, forcing her pain-soaked mind to work as she thought of what to say.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:17 am

Her sounds were like music to his ears. He groaned against her ear fur, his eyes closing in bliss. In an effort to control her screams to some extent, he shoved a paw into her mouth, at least muffling it. Panting as he spoke, he momentarily let go of her ear to command, "Beg for it."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:15 am

She screamed. A long, rising scream of pure agony that sent chills through you. She screamed as her virginity was taken and her ear started to tear apart. She screamed as the apprentice buried his entire cock in her. She didn't stop screaming. She couldn't.

Last edited by Lovebird on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:13 am

He grinned. It took awhile to get himself properly set up, but once he did so, he plunged into her core like a plow, thrusting like those were his last moments until he was balls deep. "Take it," He snarled, gripping her ear again and using it to leverage himself as he thrusted. He felt the flesh begin to rip.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:07 am

She cried out again, her claws scraping the ground as her back arched in pain. And his words...they sent tremors of fear running through her. There was promises in there. Promises that he would be doing his utmost best to make certain this was the worst experience of her life.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:05 am

He saw her tears, and snickered. "Now you know what it feels like. To be utterly helpless. Just as I was helpless to save him, you shall be helpless to save yourself." He nipped the same ear again, even harder. "Though it's not your life I want. It's your innocence."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:03 am

She cried out in pain and the bite, squirming underneath him. "Ow!" She hissed, tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:00 am

He licked his lips. "Heh, you're mine. Soon, you will really belong to me for the rest of your life." He scrambled clumsily but urgently onto her back, rubbing his fur on her own. He bit her ear. "You like this, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 am

She jumped slightly at the slaps, reluctantly dropping into a crouch where her chest was almost touching the ground and her rump was raised high in the air. Trembling, she slowly, reluctantly, drew her tail to the side, finally exposing her tight virgin core to the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:27 am

"Go on," he encouraged her, growling. He slapped her haunches with his paw. "You should no the crouch well, slave. Do it." He slapped her again.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:26 am

She pulled back from him, swiping her tongue over her jaws to try and get rid of the unfamiliar taste. Slowly turning around, she glanced back nervously at the tom behind her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:15 am

He purred deeply and thrusted upward, losing control. The feeling of his most sensitive and preciousness in between her suckling maw made his gaze go blurry. "Stop and turn around. I don't want to waste this."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Her ear flattened beneath his petting, the young, brown-furred warrior continued to cover the apprentice's member with licks, even as she started taking him in her mouth. Settling for a moment with about half of his length in her mouth, suckling gently at first but getting rougher as time went on, she lightly scraped her teeth over it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:33 am

He continued petting her ear softly, letting out squeaks and murmurs of pleasure as the texture of her tongue stimulated his rod. "Good girl," he praised her, rubbing her ear a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:06 am

She forced out a purr, shifting positions slightly as she started to take Thornpaw's member in her mouth, suckling on the part that she had. I'm not sure what's the worst part so far. The public humiliation...or being accused of being a slut. 
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:04 am

"Mmhmmm, sure," he replied back curtly, not sure if he believed her not. "Your tongue speaks otherwise." He lifted a forepaw and rubbed her behind her ears. "C'mon, I wanna hear you purr. I know you love this."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:57 am

She pinned her ears back. "Never. I've never done this before," she said quietly, running her tongue up and down his length. True, she had never done this herself, but she had stumbled across mating pairs more than once....
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:54 am

He grinned. "At least you have some brains," he grunted, snickering as she settled herself in the position. "You seem familiar with this. How often have you been here? In between a tom's legs, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:13 pm

She flinched slightly, glancing up at him. Obviously, she got the hint. Creeping forward, she settled herself between his forelegs and glanced up at the apprentice again, before turning her gaze to his shaft. She cautiously drew her tongue over the tip before starting to suckle on it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:15 am

"Hmm," he sensed her reluctance to answer, and shrugged. "It must suck to be a slave of an apprentice when you're a warrior. Talk about being a pile of fox-dung." He cursed her with a smile, remembering his father. He briefly wondered what his father would think of what he was doing right now, but he pushed that aside. "As I said, it must really...suck." He went down on his haunches, staring at her as he wondered is she go the hint.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:54 am

She stared at the firest floor and shook her head, wishing he would stop interrogating her and just get on with the next part. (But she knew she would probably regret wishing for him to hurry up....)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:47 am

He laughed. "Good, just the answer I wanted. That makes me enjoy this all the more." He looked at her. "What? Did you think that because I'm an apprentice I'd go easy on you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:13 am

She shrank back. "No," she whispered, truthfully. She had hated it. She hasn't even considered that Thornpaw would subject her to public humiliation like that. She felt mouse-brained for not doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Do Anything (Fire)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: