From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Do Anything (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Robinclaw finally squirmed, desperately trying to free her ear from her father's grasp, but all she got for her trouble was a sharp flare of pain as his claws dug into her ear, prompting a trickle of blood and a cry of pain from her open mouth.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:21 pm

Greenpelt, her father, leaned over her as he thrusted into her ass roughly, panting hard through his nose and mouth as his hips worked against hers. "Do as he says, beautiful," he whispered, gripping an ear with a set of claws and tilting her head back so her mouth would open. "I want to watch you suck a cock."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:25 pm

A violent shudder shook the brown-furred she-cat's body, a whimper escaping her despite her best efforts at the assault of the three toms. But she stayed limp with her mouth shut, stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Thornclaw narrowed his eyes and grinned wickedly, pushing his cock until his tip jabbed roughly at her G-spot, stretching her wide in the process. He then held it there so she experienced a rush of pleasure as her father rammed into her ass, snarling dirty words down at his daughter about how worthless and slutty she looked.

Larchpelt growled and rubbed his sheath and balls over her face, rubbing his musky scent on her fur. "Open wide, sweetheart," he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:02 pm

*coughcoughpokepoke*
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Robinclaw's eyes widened, then closed in despair when she realized no one would help her. 'I don't deserve this,' she whispered heartbrokenly in her mind, letting her body fall limp beneath the three tons even as Thornpaw and Greenpelt entered. She bit her tongue to stay silent, keeping her mouth closed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:07 am

(hi! =D. Long time no talk or rp lol)

Larchpelt smirked down at his old apprentice. Leaning down, her let his lips brush her ear tip as he whispered, "I always knew you'd grow up to become a little slut. And now look at you, you're about to become daddy's little slut." He licked the ear and positioned himself at her muzzle. "Open wide, my little apprentice," he snickered, rubbing his sheath on her nose insistently. The rest of the crowd backed up and began pawing themselves earnestly as they watched the three toms hold her down and do her.

Greenpelt, her father, purred wickedly as he listened to Larchpelt's words. "That's right," he growled, thrusting half his cock straight into her ass, "you're daddy's slut now."

Thornclaw didn't say a word, rather entering his member inside her pussy and holding it there tauntingly, entranced by the actions of her ex-mentor and father.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:05 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:18 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:05 pm

Robinclaw struggled desperately, making repeated but futile attempts to get free from the two toms pinning her down so that she could escape from Thornpaw and Greenpelt. Letting out a terrified wail, she clamped her tail over her core to keep it from Thornpaw as she struggled even harder when her father's tip pressed against her tail-hole.

Meeting Larchpelt's, her former mentor and one of the warriors pinning her down, eyes with her own, golden, fear-filled pair, she pleaded desperately, "Let me up! Larchpelt, please stop this!" She cried, scraping her claws against the ground as she twisted her body and pushed against the ground, making it as hard as she possibly could for them to hold her.

Last edited by Lovebird on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:32 am

The two toms smirked at her, and her father leaned his head forward to lick at her face. "Relax, darling. We won't hurt you...much," he added, laughing alongside Thornpaw. Several other clan members padded forward, eager to contribute to the fun, and pinned the she-cat to the ground.

Thornpaw slid beneath her to get access to her pussy while Greenpelt mounted her traditionally, placing his tip right at her tailhole, while two toms continued to hold her down and cover her face and shoulders in lusty licks.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:49 pm

Robinclaw backed away from the two toms, her eyes wide with terror. "No!" She wailed, backing up so much that she bumped into someone. But she didn't notice, trying to stay as far back from Thornpaw and Greenpelt as she could. Thornpaw's forgiveness isn't worth this!
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:45 pm

The crowd walloped and cheered as she begged, getting immensely turned on. Of course they didn't think it was real. Several toms called out:

"Do it! Put her where she belongs!"

"Fuck her until she cries!"

"Make her take her own father's cum up her tight asshole!"

Thornpaw got off of the warrior as her father walked forward, making her muzzle slide out of him. "Do you want that, little she-cat?" he questioned as he faced her and lowered his head to hers. He licked her forehead warmly. He smirked and looked up at Thornpaw. "Since she liked this so much, how about you make her have your kits?"

Thornpaw just smiled back, almost in an innocent way.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:14 pm

(What if Thornpaw got Robinclaw pregnant? Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:02 pm

"No!" She cried, terror scorching her at the memory of the pain Thornpaw caused when he took her anal virginity. "Please! Not there! Anywhere but there!" She pleaded, even though she was certain they wouldn't listen. Her desperate begging was probably only arousing them more. And the audience would probably think she was faking her terror.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:07 am

(I'll pretend she said that she liked it, then)

Greenpelt purred and waved his ass tauntingly in front of her. "I knew you'd like kissing your daddy's butt. Go on, do it again," he nodded at Thornpaw, who thrust her back in. With nothing but cruelty in his mind, the apprentice reached down his forepaws and scraped at her teats roughly, pulling and scratching them. And then another wicked idea went into his head. "How about we have Greenpelt take your tailhole for himself?" He let her pull back so the corners of her mouth were free to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:38 am

Robinclaw gasped for air, her back arching in pain at the rough grip on her scruff. "(Insert something dirty here because idk)"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:36 am

Snarling, and urged on by other cats - who had now formed a solid semicircle around and were watching intently, with toms stroking themselves and she-cat's tails disappearing between their hind-legs - Thornpaw gripped her scruff roughly, tasting blood immediately, and ripped her muzzle out of her father's ass. "Tell him how it tastes!" he demanded again. Greenpelt looked back and looked his daughter in the eye, awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:30 am

Robinclaw couldn't speak at the moment, closing her eyes as she licked all around inside of Greenpelt's tail-hole.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:28 am

Thornpaw grunted and began humping against her gently, rocking her body back and forth so do the same to her muzzle, making Greenpelt groan in delight. Instead of resting his forepaws on the ground, he rested one on her shoulder and one on her head, so that each time he thrusted she went deeper. "Tell your daddy how it tastes," he yowled.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:26 am

Flattening her ears and trembling at the right on top of her, she pushed her muzzle deeper into her father's tail-hole, trying desperately to find his "pleasure spot."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:24 am

"Get deeper, sweetheart," he demanded, "You need to reach my pleasure spot. That is what this is all about." He heard snickers come from several males, and even some females. A tiny crowd had approached them and were closely watching Pineleaf's every move. Thornpaw was delighted at this outcome. This was the ultimate punishment. For show, he mounted the she-cat, earning some cheers from his clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:22 am

Robinclaw whimpered quietly, reluctantly starting to lap at the inside of Greenpelt's tail-hole.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:20 am

He sighed and wrapped his tail around her neck, and turned his head to catch Thornpaw's eye. As though in mutual understanding, Thornpaw went forward and pushed her muzzle in deeper, grinning maliciously as he did so. He watched her muzzle closely, the sight in front of him highly erotic, as the rest of the clan seemed to catch on and exit their dens, staring in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Do Anything (Fire)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: