From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Do Anything (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:01 am

He turned and eyed her dangerously. "Answer me when I talk to you. Did you like that?" He repeated his question slowly, his voice laced with warning.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:30 am

She trailed after the apprentice, her tail dragging on the ground. When he asked her, she didn't know what to say, so she just bit her tongue and said nothing. Would he punish her? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:28 am

Grinning, he padded away, leaving her to lick at empty air once before she realized he had moved. He heard snickers and whispers around camp, and he casually waved at them. They thought he was just bagging a she-cat. Turning towards his slave, he motioned for her to follow him, and padded out of camp. "How did you like that?" he called over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:15 am

Quivering slightly, Robinclaw drew back slightly and moved down, reaching out with her tongue to tentatively touch his balls. Forcing thoughts of the watching cats away, she drew her tongue over his balls repeatedly, making sure to let her saliva coat them.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:12 am

He grinned, stopping at the exit of the camp and lifting his tail high so all the cats could watch what she was doing. He decided that public humiliation was a perfect punishment for her. "Lick my balls, now. Be sloppy."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:01 am

She whimpered quietly, doing as instructed and rubbing her face against the fur on his ass. Though she couldn't see them, she could feel the cats watching them and her ears and cheeks burned. She was already starting to regret this deal. She'd rather take the hate.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:59 am

"Rub your face against my ass-fur, you little slut," he called back quietly, though he secretly hoped someone would hear. They'd think the she-cat had fallen for the apprentice and had whored herself away. He smirked when eyes flashed within dens, staring at the new couple.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:45 am

Her tail going between her legs, Robinclaw followed the apprentice in the position he'd pulled her into, humiliation and shame coursing through her. If even one cat looked out of their den, they'd be able to see her with her nose against Thornpaw's tail-hole.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:43 am

He purred, and then smiled when an idea at humiliating her came into mind. He was only a moon or so away from becoming a warrior, so no cat in the clan would actually do anything. It'd just be an embarrassment to Robinwing. He lifted his tail and wrapped it around her neck, drawing her in close so he nose bumped his tailhole. "Just like that," he ordered, and began padding out to march across camp like that.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:37 am

She jerked back, her cheek stinging where he'd slapped her. But, again, that was her only reaction. Instead, she slowly got to her paws, ready to follow him to the forest. Where, she assumed, they'd mate.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:36 am

He purred loudly when she just stared at her paws. "Good girl," he murmured. "How about we go get to...know each other a little better. Out in the forest, as you suggested." Before she could move, he slapped her across her face with just his paw-pad so he wouldn't draw blood.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:33 am

She flinched slightly but kept her gaze on her paws. She had knowingly signed up to this, there was no point in reacting badly to whatever he chose to do to her. She just had to obey him and pray that he wouldn't kill her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:30 am

He suddenly snickered at her. "Very well, but this does not guarantee I will forgive you. Only if you perform well...as my slave-bitch." He cursed at her, awaiting to see how his new slave would take the insult.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:28 am

She stared miserably at her paws, not looking at him. "Well, no, but it seems like the only thing that'll make you forgive me." She wasn't quite certain about whether he would say yes or no, but she assumed he'd say yes. What tom would say no?
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:26 am

He stared at her, shocked. A warrior, offering herself to an apprentice to be abused and mated with as a toy? "Do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:09 am

She flattened her ears, shaking her head. "I...I meant a...a sex...slave." Quivering with fear, shame, and embarrassment, she stared up at him. Would he reject her? Secretly, she hoped he would.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:07 am

He frowned. He knew all about mating and sex, but he thought she was talking about something completely different. "You're fucking kidding me, right? Fetching me prey and letting me boss you around is going to make up for everything?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:58 am

Flinching slightly, she stared down at her paws and said in a barely audible whisper, "I'll be your slave for a moon." She had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but drastic as it seemed, it felt like the only way to get him to forgive her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:55 am

He growled. "I now that, you pile of fox-dung!" He padded closer to her. "How do you plan to earn my forgiveness? What could you possibly offer me?" He drew his paw up and licked it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:49 am

She shrank back, pressing herself against the ground and trying to make herself seem tiny. "No, no! I-I know I need to earn your forgiveness. I just don't want to avoid it!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:47 am

"WHAT?" he questioned, stunned. How dare she even attempt that, just a week after his father had died. "Yo-you think you can just wander on in here and cry for forgiveness, and expect me to hug you and tell you everything is all right?" He unsheathed his claws.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:41 am

She flinched, looking down at her paws. Well, at least Thornpaw was the only apprentice in the den right now. "Please forgive me," she blurted out, sounding anguished. "I swear by StarClan I didn't mean to let Stormshade die. I'll do anything!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:38 am

He shook his head. "Just tell me here," he said impatiently, growling and bearing his teeth. Why would she want to lead him into the forest alone?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:35 am

The short-furred she-cat flattened her ears. "Can we please talk in the forest?" she whispered, golden eyes wide and pleading. "Please?" She said again. She had to, she just had to. She would talk to him and tell him she'd do anything to get him to forgive her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:32 am

Thornpaw flattened his ears threateningly when he saw her, but he hesitantly stood up, and cocked his head to the side. "What do you want?" he asked coldly, his eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Do Anything (Fire)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: