From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Do Anything (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

He nodded, pleased. "Good." He brought his raised paw down, claws unsheathed, onto her rump. He lifted his paw and did the same again and again, aiming for bare flesh and making the skin turn red.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:14 am

(Oh. Okay)

Flinching, she turned around and slowly got into a mating crouch, even more slowly pulling her tail to the side. Trembling at the thought of what he might do, she pushed her muzzle into the ground to muffle a whimper.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:49 am

(he means mating crouch)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:57 pm

(Wait, what is she supposed to do?)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:57 pm

He yowled for silence. "No excuses! You belong to me now. You should've known. You should've asked for permission." He stood and took a step towards her. "Present yourself," he ordered, lifting a forepaw so his claws glinted in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:53 pm

She shrank back, her eyes widening with fear. "I-I didn't know I was supposed to. I'm sorry! I swear I won't do it again!" She wailed, her ears flattening against her head.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:52 pm

"But you ate?" he growled, making his voice become low and dangerous. "You fed yourself, but not your master. Is that what you are trying to say?" He unsheathed his claws all the way.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Robinclaw flinched, looking down at her paws, her tail dragging on the ground. "No, I didn't bring any prey," she whispered, fully aware that the scent of her recent meal was still on her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Thornpaw was sitting up straight and alert, his ears perked up high as he listened for his slave to arrive. After hearing her yesterday, he wouldn't be surprised if she left out on their deal. He wasn't sure what he would do if that was the case, but as it turned out he soon heard her padding to their clearing. Turning around to face her, he realized she must've never made it back to camp. "Did you bring prey with you?" he called out in a demanding tone. "Also, you are late."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:05 pm

(*comforting pet*)

Chancing a look out of the den, Robinclaw was reassured that Thornpaw was going to leave her alone and cried herself to sleep. She slept throughout the remainder of the day and only woke up just before dawn the next day. Her grumbling stomach forced her to sit up and clean herself, wincing at the taste of blood, then go to catch some prey. It took her longer than she liked to catch something, but finally she brought down a squirrel and quickly devoured it. Burying the remains, she cast a worried glance up at the sky and realized with a terrified/shocked jolt it was already mid-morning. Pinning her ears back, she hurried towards their meeting/mating spot as quickly as she could go, still limping from yesterday.

Last edited by Lovebird on Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:31 am

He too went silent when he realized that she was no longer crying. "Damnit," he cursed to himself, and quickly padded away before she could spot him. He couldn't let his act down now.

(Yes, it really is. I feel weird rping an abusive relationship, but it's fine! )
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:57 am

She heard him and instantly fell silent, wiping her tears away with a paw and tensing up as she caught the scent of Thornpaw- no, her master. Had he changed his mind about letting her rest until tomorrow?

(Isn't this a little too early for love? xD)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:55 am

As he listened to the noise of her, he too felt himself begin to sob. In truth, he still hadn't gotten over the death of the cat who had loved him since birth. And now get was beginning to feel guilty about what he had just done. He let out a loud whimper.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:53 am

She didn't speak, just wept. She wept for Stormshade's death, the transformation of Thornpaw, her pain. She wept for many things, but at the moment it was mostly for the agony in her rear end and her heart.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:51 am

His ears perked when he heard her cries. He wondered briefly if any of those tears were over his father. He shook his head as his thoughts went in a million directions. He knew his gentle father would never have approved his actions. But it was her fault, wasn't it? Beginning to feel his own eyes water up, he began to sniffle, though not yet loudly enough for his slave to hear. He continued to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:48 am

Robinclaw had gone a long way before she felt safe enough to let her agony and misery free, huddled in a ball inside an abandoned fox's den as she sobbed. She had had no idea it would hurt that much, otherwise she would have never ever even entertained the idea of being Thornpaw's slave in return for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:46 am

He tipped his head as she silently padded away. He sat in silence for awhile, as no doubt the she-cat had gone to wept. He should feel proud of his accomplishment, but instead he only felt emptiness. Curious, he began to walk silently after her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:44 am

Dipping her head, she turned and limped away from him as fast as possible, blinking back her tears until she was certain she was out of eyesight and earshot.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:43 am

"Yes, I know," he repeated again, and gently pushed her away. "You have my permission to go and sob your heart out. Be here again tomorrow. No doubt, you will be quite sore, but I'll work it out for you." He grinned suggestively at her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:41 am

Flattening her ears, she nuzzled his chest again. "I..I," she trembled but forced herself to speak, "I love to be used by you. I love the pain you give me when you fuck me," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:38 am

He grunted appreciatively. "I know, little warrior." He licked the top of her head. "Tell me you like being used by me. And put in pain by me. And don't forget to keep nuzzling. I like that."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:34 am

Whimpering quietly, she forced her abused body to make its way over to Thornpaw. Sitting down beside him, she nuzzled his chest and said hoarsely, "I love you so much, Thornpaw."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:32 am

Suddenly, the apprentice pulled out and jumped off the she-cat, abandoning her. He had just one more thing planned. He sat down on his haunches and beckoned her over. "Come, sit with me. Nuzzle my chest and tell me how much you love me."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:29 am

Her voice hoarse from all her screams of agony, Robinclaw felt darkness pressing in on her but she fought it off, terrified at the thought of what he might do to her unconscious body. She couldn't let herself faint. It wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:27 am

He purred. "Only because you asked, my love." He said the last word not with warmness, but with hatred and ice in his voice. Pulling out, he slammed back in, though this time he claimed the other hole. He plunged directly into her tailhole. He felt it stretch and compress back against him, trying to push him out. But it was unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Do Anything (Fire)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: