From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Do Anything (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:51 pm

His tail dropped from her side as he stared at her, dumbfounded. This again? He kept his voice gentle as possible. "Listen, you're grieving. You aren't thinking straight. You don't really want to do that." He tipped his head to the side. That was true, right? She did seem rather hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:47 pm

She looked up at him, ears flattening. "M-mating," she whispered in a barely audible voice, blinking away her tears.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:46 pm

He shrugged, not fazed in the slightest. "That's fine. What did you have in mind, then?" He stroked her shoulder with his fluffy tail. She had inherited her own fluffy tail from him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:43 pm

"Those aren't what I meant," she choked out through the lump in her throat. Oh StarClan, she hated this.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:42 pm

"Of course!" he replied easily, accepting without hesitation. "Anything you want. We can hunt, or go for a walk, or even run through the forest. Remember when we did that when you were an apprentice?" He nudged her warmly. "I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:38 pm

She buried her muzzle in his fur, wishing she didn't have to ruin this. Fox-hearted Thornpaw. "I-I just want a chance to relax and, you know, have some fun. I thought it would help get my mind off things," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:36 pm

He froze at her words as it dawned on him. "Oh, my love," he murmured, going forward and embracing her despite what she had done earlier, "do you really believe that?" Thornpaw eyes lightened in fury, and he waved his paw at his slave to get back on track immediately. It'd be easy to get him now. Her father continued talking, "That wasn't your fault. I heard what happened, you did everything possible. No warrior would have been able to save him."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Glancing back, Robinclaw spotted Thornpaw watching them and knew she wouldn't be able to tell her father the truth. Shuffling her paws, she said quietly, "I just- I feel really bad that I caused Stormshade's death and I figured you could help me feel better. Please?" She pleaded, eyes wide and desperate.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:27 pm

He sat down and looked the female up and down. "No crap this time. Get straight to the point," he ordered. He ignored the fact that she looked terribly down right now.

In the background, Thornpaw was watching with great interest.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:14 pm

She followed him out, her head low as her tail dragged.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:12 pm

He sighed deeply, staring at her. "Obviously you need to talk to me about something. I want you to know I am here to listen." He brushed past her roughly. "Let's go back to where we were before. And this time, get straight to the point."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:08 pm

She scuffed the earth with a paw, trying to look ashamed instead of merely broken. "Sorry," she mumbled, her tail drooping. She didn't even know what to do.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Though he noticed it, it was hardly of concern to him in that moment. He finished and lowered his hind-leg, staring at her through narrowed eyes. "Could you not have waiting right outside for me to come out? Damnit, what's gotten into you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:54 pm

She shrank back, unable to hide the flash of pain. If Greenpelt saw it, he might wonder why she was here when it obviously hurt her. Gritting her teeth, she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:52 pm

He didn't get the chance to finish up like normal. He detected her scent as he was in the middle of it and whirled his head around, and his jaw dropped. "W-wha?" he stammered, eyes wide, "GET! OUT!" he commanded, his voice sharpening to a point he had only managed with apprentices before.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 pm

She flinched back, trying to look away but unable to. Creeping forward, she waited silently until he was done.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:47 pm

He didn't see her as she entered, as he was facing away for as much privacy as he could manage from the camp as he lifted his hind-leg and urinated in the ground, his eyes lost in thought. He didn't realize he had exposed himself completely to the unsuspected intruder.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:43 pm

(*horror* ACK NOW ITS WHITE)

Robinclaw crept farther into the camp, sniffing the air and catching her father's scent at the dirtplace. Padding over to said place, she hesitated for a moment then entered, hating Thornpaw.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:40 pm

(oh fuck I didn't see I changed that. I'll see if I can fix it.)

Greenpelt was at the moment using the dirtplace, growling under his breath. He didn't think his daughter would ever do something like that. But could he blame her if she was in heat? Or was something else going on? He wished she'd just be open with him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:38 pm

(I can barely read this grey text Dx)

She ignored him, cautiously peeking into the camp. But she couldn't see her father. Maybe he'd gone to the warriors' den.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:36 pm

(=D! Did you see the new homepage!?!? Isn't it wonderful! Do you have any announcements? I can add them! Bacon will be proud.)

He purred and skipped around her like a kit, smirking in the typical cockiness an apprentice has. "You'll love it, I'm sure. Having your daddy on your back and whispering in your ears while he takes you. It'll be the best stroke off material ever."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:30 pm

(*horror* WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE SITE?)

Pinning her ears back, Robinclaw pulled herself to her paws and started heading back to camp, tail dragging on the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:24 pm

"It seems your father cares about you. You shall just have to present yourself as very needy...and no matter what he says, keep at it," he advised her. He was sure he'd get a show he'd never forget if this worked.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:14 pm

She gritted her teeth, dropping her gaze to her paws. "Fine," she practically hissed out, a change from her earlier behavior.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:11 pm

He purred at her questioning stare. "I meant what I said earlier. Convince your father to hold you down and fuck your brains out. Then..." he flashed his teeth, "I shall forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Do Anything (Fire)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: