From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 3:04 am

“Sure,” Blossomsnow answered easily. The tortoiseshell was one of the few cats in the Clan that didn’t have a problem with Peach, having always been even-tempered and forgiving.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 2:57 am

Peach blinked in return at Blossomsnow before turning her head back to the path a little too quickly. “C-could you show me how to do a belly rake again?” The she-cat did truly need a refresher on that despite having just learned about the move, but she needed a distraction as well.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 2:36 am

Blossomsnow merely blinked at her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 2:19 am

Peach nodded. “Thank you, Rainstar.” The she-cat turned around and rejoined Blossomsnow, Giving a slight smile to the other warrior.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 am

“I’ll think about it,” Rainstar told her in what was obviously a dismissal.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 2:02 am

“Then perhaps the day before...?” Peach ventured, just trying to come up with something that would make her idea work.  The full moon was only a few days away at this point, but the contests wouldn’t require much in the way of preparation.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:47 am

Rainstar thought for a moment before shaking her head. “No, I don’t think doing it on the full moon would work.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 am

Peach’s face brightened happily when Rainstar praised her idea. “Maybe it could be done during the day of the full moon, and then we do the gathering on that night like usual?” Peach hadn’t experienced a clan gathering yet, but shed heard it was a wonderful occasion, even when there was only one clan and not many as there were in the legends the kits were told.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:17 am

Rainstar let out a hum, looking thoughtful. “That might be a good idea,” she agreed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 12:25 am

“I️ remembered something the twolegs used to do. Sometimes they’d all go and play games with one another on big fields. They looked rather silly doing it.” Peach looked back up at her leader with a soft smile. “But I️ was thinking we could do something like that, and have a bunch of friendly competitions that anyone in the clan could watch or be in. It might be fun, and it might help us take our minds off of what happened a half moon ago.”

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Rainstar made a ‘go on’ motion, green eyes focused on the younger she-cat.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 pm

“Rainstar,” Peach mewed simply, the bengal she-cat dipping her head to the leader respectfully, “I️ had an idea while I️ was in my nest last night, and I️ wanted to speak to you about it.” The former kittypet turned warrior looked a little nervous to address Rainstar considering her unique situation within the clan.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Rainstar looked at Peach and Blossomsnow trailing behind and tilted her head to the side, silently questioning.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

(Sure!)

Sterlingflight had continued to be unusually stoic and distant from the cats around him, not even speaking much to his mate or kits. The calico mostly kept to himself, and there was a look behind his years in his green eyes every time one looked into them.

Peach had been developing as a warrior, alternately assigned to different warriors to work on polishing her skills. While she was far from a perfect trainee, often taking more attempts than really seemed necessary to get things right, she was still eager to learn.

Honeypelt, as it turned out, had become pregnant before the battle, and the signs of a swollen belly were visible on the She-cat. She had yet to demote herself from her warrior duties, however, insisting she still felt great whenever asked.

On this particular day, a half-moon after the battle, Peach padded up the slope to Rainstar’s den. Unsure of how to greet the leader properly she mewed “Um... Rainstar?” Blossomsnow was tasked with guarding her this particular day.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 3:23 pm

(Can you do the skip this time?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 6:56 am

(Ok!)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:13 am

(Ehh, I don’t think that would have been long enough. Maybe a half-moon?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:11 am

(Maybe three or four days, so one of my cats can suggest that idea without it being insensitive?)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 2:21 am

(*shrug* I dunno)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 2:01 am

(Sure. To when? I️ had another idea, maybe one of the cats can suggest that they do something similar to the daylight gathering from Power of Three, where they all have friendly competitions with one another to sort of relieve the stress and pain from the battle)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Rainstar watched him leave before returning to her nest.

(Time skip?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Sterlingflight looked up at his mate before he grasped the scruff of Eagle in his jaws. “I’ll be back, keep the nest warm.” The tom offered a warm look to The she-cat as he began to drag off the rogue’s body.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Her green gaze was cool and wary as it rested on him but eventually she nodded.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 7:32 pm

“I’ll do it myself,@ offered Sterlingflight. “We don’t have to make a scene of this. It is not as if he was a beloved clanmate.” The tom nearly snarled the last few words of his sentence, his claws curling into the ground before retracting.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Rainstar eyed him for a moment before sighing. “Later. Let the Clan sleep.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next