From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Stormwind~

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:27 pm

Cloud felt a slight pang of guilt, but ignored it, his claws glinting in the light. "I wish I didn't have to. Now go."

Duststorm laughed, somehow ending up beneath the she-cat, feeling their belly fur rub together he purred gently and licked her nose once.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Mossflower squeaked when he fell on top of her, wriggling around and swiping at him.

Brook shrank back. "B-but this is my home!" The gentle silver tabby cried, her blue eyes filling with tears.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:34 am

Still blinded, Duststorm fell over her, forgetting everything, including the possibility of losing eyesight, as he batted wildly in search of some contact with his mate, laughing loudly.

"Yeah." Cloud mewed nonchalantly, now checking the sharpness of his claws openly. "You know too much. If I were you, I'd get going towards that clan camp sometime in the, oh, I'd say next couple of heartbeats. Don't stay long, though, because we're coming for your sister and your clan father and anybody else who knows what we've done."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:36 am

Mossflower giggled, ducking.

Brook's eyes widened. "W-what?"
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:28 am

Duststorm yelped and batted her head with his paw playfully, claws sheathed of course.

Cloud sighed. "I'm afraid I have to kick you out."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:20 am

Smirking, Mossflower nipped his tail

Brook looked up.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:06 am

"Brook..." Cloud began, flexing his claws into the forest floor.

Duststorm listened as she scented his tail, trying to hold back a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:03 am

Brook didn't notice his unsheathed claws, leaning into the comfort.

Rainstar dozed off.

Mossflower nosed the object, sniffing it.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:24 am

Cloud rubbed his cheek against hers in a comforting way, stealthily unsheathing his claws as he did so.

Sterlingflight's purrs began to slowly trail off, the stresses of the last few days tiring him.
The other object was small and furry, just like a mouse, but different somehow.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:18 am

(WIFI I LURRRVE YOU)

Brook looked down at her paws, blinking back tears.

Rainstar purred, closing her eyes.

Mossflower frowned, feeling and scenting both items.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:03 am

Lovebird wrote:
(:O)

Mossflower waited patiently.

Rainstar lay down next to him and cuddled close to him, her tail curling around his.

"Well, I've known her my entire life; she's my sister. And no matter how much she disliked Bear and hated his advances, she would have never killed him. She's absolutely terrified of death, hers and others," Brook explained. "She would never have been able to do it. At least, not on purpose. And I doubt she'd have willingly let someone else kill him either."

Cloud nodded. "It's tough to paint someone you love as such a monster, but all the evidence points to her. And if those clan cats are harboring her, then we'll have to get through them to serve justice."

Sterlingflight purred quietly, nuzzling into her neck fur.

Duststorm happily placed the mouse between her paws for her to scent, but placed something else in front of her muzzle instead.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:10 am

Okeydokey
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:59 am

(Makes sense. XP Give me a moment to see where we left off.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:55 am

LoveClan Razz
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:51 am

(Which one of the old threads is this gonna be?)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:35 am

Boom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40