From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rp with stormwind

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:24 am

"Ah! Oh fuck!" Susanna couldn't help but yelp out the words when he spanked her forcefully, triggering her body to release yet more fluid to lubricate them. This dripped onto the table beneath down her leg, and of course made Tyler's thrusts almost unbearable to the blindfolded canine. "Mmf!" She bit her tongue, holding in the moan obediently as climax approached her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Tyler moved their two bodies together systematically, his thrusts became harder and harder, he gripped her hips and lifted her onto the table further to achieve even more access. Already his tip began oozing precum, lubricating her further and allowing him to thrust into her even harder. He made his thrusts a little slower, groaning - as he thrusted he brought his hand down on her ass, hitting her butt roughly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Susanna whimpered meekly when he yanked her hair, pulling her head up from the table. As his entire cock was shoved into her at once, the coyote women let out a sharp yelp of surprise, followed by a gentle moan as he began to thrust instantly, submitting to him completely as he began to fuck her blindfolded body.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Tyler shoved his jeans down followed by his boxers, he began stroking himself to the sight of her, it wasn't long before he was completely hard. When he heard her command he growled warningly and gripped her hair "quiet slut" he said angrily, beginning to slowly rub his thick length against her pussy allowing her only the tip for a minute. Without warning he thrusted himself balls deep inside her, stretching her but now allowing her any time to adjust before he was pounding into her. He still gripped her hair, as he fucked her roughly asserting his superiority over her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Susanna raised her ass obediently for her master, inviting him in with the sight of her thoroughly dripping pussy, its juices running down her thigh. She pressed her cheek to the table and put her hands flat on it as he asked, grinning wickedly when she heard his belt being undone. Deciding to test his dominance a little, she gave the command of "Fuck me hard, master."
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 8:38 am

Tyler smirked beginning to roughly press his digits into and out of her, "put your hands flat on the table" he said in an ordering tone. Once she had obliged him he moved his fingers out of her and instead pressed her down further onto the table and used one hand to pull her dress up to her waist and his other hand to remove his belt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 2:13 am

Susanna felt her nerves tingle as he placed her down on the table, the thrill of vulnerability filling her body as she was blindfolded and felt up possessively. When her Master finally told her how he would be addressed, she eagerly replied "Yes, master." The coyote felt her juices running down her thigh already as he hovered above her, even before he suddenly shoved two of his fingers up her cunt. "Yes, master!" She groaned out, her eyes fluttering shut beneath the blindfold, her tail wagging eagerly as the lizard slipped a third finger under her dress and inside her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Tyler grinned and stood up, running his gaze across the paperwork satisfied, "if you are planning to visit us here often...." He ran his hand down her spine fondly, "you'll have to become familiar with how we do things." He says gently guilding her to stand so he could remove the chair. He moved to stand behind her, leaning down to kiss her shoulder. "For example -" he pressed a hand on her back, easing her onto the table and moving to wrap the blindfold back around her eyes. "-While your here I am in control, you need to forget who you are outside of this business, because here you belong to me, and should reconise my superiority, you will address me as Sir or Master." He explains, "now listen carefully, my next words are important, the contract you signed is a promise not to expose the location of this organisation, it has nothing to do with the further contract you can make with me. Should you wish to continue coming here, you will contact me via the disposable number I will give you by the end of the night.-" he ran his hand up her dress, cupping her possessively. "-if you aren't Intrested, it is in your best intrest to dispose of the number-" he spontaneously thrust two fingers inside her, testing her "-I will send you an address, and the next time you arrive here further terms can be discussed, think of tonight as a test, because once you decide to attend, you should not break the contract lightly" he says. "For tonight, just enjoy yourself" he says with a deep chuckle, adding a third finger and began thrusting them inside and out of her, preparing her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:49 am

"Raw' is such a bruteish word." Susanna replied, taking her glasses off and placing them daintily on the unoccupied seat next to her. She shuddered slightly as he confirmed her decision with a string of kises down her neck. She smirked devilishly as she signed the paper rapidly, explaining "I prefer 'senseless."
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Tyler leaned back and started talking, "this underground syndicate has been operating over the city for many years, without detection from any lawful agency. Which is why, should you choose to join us, this is your promise not to speak of anything that you see goes on here even if you decide to leave. He says standing up and moving over to her, "he moved her hair from her neck, and kissed down her exposed flesh, "the second you sign I'm going to flip you over this table and fuck you raw" he warns.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Susanna felt juices begin to leak from her as she was led around blindfolded, hoping that this would be one of the less experimental toys he used on her. Finally unblinded, she looked curiously around the tiled room before following him and sitting at a chair across the way. Skimming the papers, she finally spoke, asking "What is all this?"
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 10:26 pm

Tyler's eyes flared with hunger, instictively he wrapped an arm around her waist, his arm drooping a little to grope her ass. "I have a place, but I need you to have an open mind" he says into her ear. He walked with her into the old subway station, taking her hand lightly, he stepped into an old cart and walked out on the other side. He pulled a blindfold from his pocket and put it on her tightly. "I hope you understand that because if you stop not to join us, we can't risk you knowing where this place is" he leader her down some stairs and directly into the underground where his 'business' was set up. A large warehouse sized room was tiled with white tile and had eight stalls. Each stall was carpeted, had a bed and various other furniture items yet had bars surrounding it. Tyler lead her into a sound proof room opposite the stalls yet the windows were tinted, taking off the blindfold he sat in a chair and beckoned Her to sit aswell, several pieces of paper in front of him
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Susanna leaned in closely when he spoke, listening eagerly as he proposed exactly what she'd been thinking when she agreed to meet him. With her green eyes glowing eagerly, she quickly replied "Then let's go somewhere else and see where else I'll let you kiss me." She challenged, quickly hopping up from their table and discreetly leaving a few large bills for the waiter when Tyler rose.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Tyler copied her actions and took several long drinks from his own glass, he tilted his head up when she asked his a question easily smiling, "I live locally, I always have" he answers easily. He watched her body language curiously. Tyler taking a risk leaned over the table, waiting for her to Instictively lean over aswell. His breath smelling strongly as alcohol "is this one of those hookups were I have to act gentlemanly, walk you to your car, thank you for a nice night out and kiss you on the cheek, because I assure you that, that's not how I want the night to end. In fact-" he cast his eyes at the waiter who was currently taking drink orders at another table, "why don't we skip dinner?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Susanna again matched his gaze evenly, holding it as she raised her glass to her lips and took a swig, her lips curling into a smirk when she swallowed the drink smoothly. "Nice to meet you." Despite her confidence currently, she was debating with herself over wether or not to reveal her occupation to him. What if he sold the information about her activities to someone else? Her reputation could be ruined, her business left in shambles. Brushing those thoughts aside for now, she set her drink back on the table and asked "Where are you from? I came here from New Mexico."
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Tyler almost groaned outloud, her confidence and attitude had gone stright to his cock, making it twitch and begin to harden inside his dress pants. He leaned back and crossed his arms, "I'm Tyler by the way" he told her with a dangerous smirk, casting his vision to the waiter who brought their drinks, he met her eyes and boldly brought it to his lips waiting for her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Susanna met his challenging glance with a wink, ensuring the nameless male that she was ready for whatever he would throw at her, sexual or not. This was a hookup, after all, and she'd prepared for the occasion by neglecting to wear panties. She almost shuddered within her red dress as she began to mentally undress him, wondering if his clothing concealed even more scars. She had a strange attraction to those for whatever reason.

Finally turning her attention to the waiter, she locked her green eyes on the server's and evenly asked "Whatever's the highest percent alcoholic, get it for us both." Ordering for him was a calculated risk, one she hoped would pay off later.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 1:20 am

Tyler chuckled, giving her a nod "it's nice to finally meet you Susanna" he said with a nod, dispite his constant travels to the under ground he did notice her face as a familiarity, probably someone that would be well known to him if he had been bothered to keep up on the news of the above ground. yet he couldn't place it. Tyler noticed the massive amounts of text messages and emails he was receiving, majority were from his lizard anthro workers who were oblivious to his location. He continued to absentmindedly check his phone, frowning deeply at each message as it came, he quickly turned his attention to the female in front of him, turning his phone to silent. He beckoned the waiter over with a finger, "drinks sir? Miss?" Tyler looked to Susanna raising a challenging eyebrow,
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 1:12 am

When Susanna locked eyes with the lizard, she knew he was the one she'd contacted a day ago. However, she really wasn't prepared for his appearance, which featured multiple, painful-looking scars. Wonder how that happened... Shaking the thought off, ready to give him a chance, she settled into the booth, sitting there awkwardly for a moment before waving. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 12:17 am

It was generally out of the question for Tyler to exit the saftey of the underground. It's generally where he grew up after his parents abandon him. He was homeless and staving at the age of seven and eventually he found himself in the sewer, with a pack of outcast lizards like himself. He grew up watching and learning, a lot of them would buy and sell illegal substances for profit, while others participated in prostitution. After a few years, at age seventeen Tyler was once again out of the sewer and making a criminal name for himself, he of course knew no different. Which is why me migrated back to the sewers to start up his own ring of illegal practises, so sitting down in a private booth wasn't too high on his priority list, but with customers running in short supply, websites to attract customers. He lifted his eyes from his phone that had been recieving text message after message to see a female enter the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 12:08 am

Susanna cast a worried glance down at her phone, whose brightly illuminated screen indicated that she was exactly where she was meant to be. Wether she should be there, however, was up for debate. This certainly wasn't the nicest part of town that she'd agreed to meet in. To her left, a dilapidated subway station entrance opened up to the surface, the tunnel impossibly dark, concealing what lied beyond the staircase. On her right, an eerily quiet street. The diner that she and her hookup were to meet at was on the corner, partially lit by a broken neon sign and some dim white lights. Shivering as a gust of wind blew down the eerily quiet street, she stepped into the place out of the night, searching the booths to see which person was the one she was due to meet.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:34 pm

(Interesting! Shall I start?)
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Rp with stormwind  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYqgF3LXRZSifsoTjiEJtde8l1saDwElSPIH7zrxp8hQWoe-sW

Name: Tyler 'Scale' (his last name is unknown
Height: 6'7
Weight: 167 kg
Appearance: (see photo above, without wings)
species: lizard anthro
personality: he is brutal and unforgiving but that is due to a rough upbringing, he is homeless and therefore spends majority of his time Bringing in customers.
occupation: he runs an illegal underground syndicate of cages with several other lizard anthros, that sustains profit and loss. He has never been seen out of the underground, some presume hes never seen light.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:25 pm

Name: Susanna Molina
Appearance: a busty coyote female with deep blue eyes.  Typically wears a pair of square-framed reading glasses and a business professional outfit in black, grey, or occasionally red.
Personality: Somewhat quiet around strangers.  At work, she has an open mind to new ideas and is a hard worker, willing to do whatever it takes to keep her company running and profitable.  
Occupation:  CEO of The In Crowd, a weekly fashion/celebrity gossip magazine for women that she started in her parent's basement at the age of 17. Now works out of a massive office on the 103rd floor, the top floor of one of the tallest buildings in the city.
Other: Worried that she wouldn't be able to balance her job and a committed relationship, she's taken to hookup apps to meet men for more casual encounters.  Despite specifying that she wants a more dominant partner, none of the men she's met yet have satisfied the urge she's had to be helpless beneath a man.  Tonight, she's going to meet another one, and is keeping her hopes up despite the lack of success. As a fairly public figure, especially among the women of the city, she's been using a pseudonym on the dating app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp with stormwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp with stormwind    Rp with stormwind  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp with stormwind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next