From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:33 pm

"Stop touching me!" Stream hissed, not listening to Silverwish as she struggled desperately.

Mossflower pinned her ears back, avoiding looking at the two loners. "Well...."

Goldenfrost pinned her ears back, staring up at the tom. She wasn't sure if she believed him or not.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:28 pm

"Stream..." Silverwish mewed softly, gently laying the she-cat's head back in the mossy nest. "Bear hurt you a lot. You need to rest."

"Seems so." Sterlingflight replied, looking back to Mossflower after he was given the cryptic response by Brook.

Duststorm sat down, confused.

"I didn't know!" Goldeneye insisted above her, though he didn't stop thrusting. "You were dreaming, and you looked and smelled so amazing..."

A paw suddenly shot up and dragged Brackenpaw into the pool and under the water. He was dragged down to the bottom, only about two foxlengths down, the warm water surrounding him as a muzzle planted itself against his in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Stream hissed, struggling underneath Silverwish's restraining paws. "Stop touching me! Let me go!" She cried, clawing at the moss.

Brook ducked her head, helping Silverwish hold down Stream. She hadn't rejected his apology, but she didn't know what to say.

Mossflower pinned her ears back, her fur bristling when she recognized the pelt and eyes of Brook. "That rogue did get pregnant?!"

Goldenfrost struggled underneath the other Golden, swiping at him with sheathed claws. "Why did you do that?!" She hissed, her voice taut with pain.

Brackenpaw looked around the area, padding up to the water and dabbing at it with a paw. He could see the ripples and assumed they were made by Honeypelt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:07 pm

Silverwish recoiled when she saw Stream's reaction until she helped to hold the calico down. "Stream, I'm so, so sorry. But you're safe here, nobody will hurt you."

Duststorm instinctively crouched when the scent of rogue hit his nose. "Who's there!?" He asked, confused.

Sterlingflight rested his tail on the other tom's back. "They're friends, Duststorm." He looked to Brook deliberately and mewed "My daughters." With these words and a gaze, he offered an apology to Brook.

Goldeneye began to thrust gently, covering Goldenfrost's face with licks after the she-cat awoke in response to his accidental taking of her virginity.

At the springs, which were at the base of a massive boulder, Honeypelt didn't seem to be anywhere to be found. However, a large ripple from one of the pools indicated something was under the surface.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Stream panicked when the first thing she saw was Silverwish, her paws flailing as she scrabbled wildly at the moss, trying to haul herself up. Sterlingflight then the medicine den filtered in, but she didn't notice Brook until the silver tabby ran over.

Goldenfrost awoke with a shriek, writhing underneath Goldeneye as her back arched. The golden warrior had been a virgin, until Goldeneye crept up on her.

Brackenpaw simply gaped after the warrior for a moment before getting to his paws and hurrying after her. There was no way he would refuse an offer like that.

Mossflower purred at his excitement, getting to her paws and leading him to the medicine den. But she stopped in the entrance, startled by the scene.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Sterlingflight opened his mouth to say something else, almost instantly regretting his words, but was interrupted by Silverwish.

"Brook! She's fine. She's waking up." Silverwish pressed her nose against Stream's cheek happily in that moment, then got down to buisness. "Stream?" She asked quietly, laying down to face the injured rogue. "Are you in any pain? Do you need water?"

Goldeneye slowly pushed himself into her core, biting his tongue to hold back a moan as he slowly stepped further and further forward until he was balls deep inside the sleeping she-cat.

Honeypelt smirked knowingly. "It's not anything to be embarrassed about. In fact, I might have a little treat for you at the hot springs." The she-cat purred seductively, raising her tail for him to see her core as she left camp, heading for the springs.

Duststorm's ears perked at the sound of her sudden idea, the blindfolded cat grinning wide. "Let's go see!" He mewed excitedly, rolling to his paws with reckless abandon and waiting for his mate to guide him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:22 am

Brook pinned her ears back, but she didn't back down. She had just discovered who had messed up her life, and she wasn't going to let it go. "She didn't have to kill him!" She spat. But then she flinched, realizing he'd practically said he didn't want her.

The raised voices made Stream stir, the red calico starting to awaken. She let out a soft groan, her green eyes slowly opening.

Goldenfrost squirmed at his member going between her folds, gasping slightly, but she remained asleep. Her core started to wetten, however.

Brackenpaw eep'ed at the playful shove, batting at her. "Well, um, Duststorm was kinda licking Mossflower." His cheeks flushed. "You know...um...this is embarrassing to talk about."

Mossflower purred. "Do you think Silverwish will be able to tell me if I'm pregnant, now?" She asked suddenly. "I really want to know."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Sterlingflight moved between his daughter and his sister, crouching defensively towards Brook. "I can't believe you would say that. She saved your sister from ending up like me, the parent of kits he never wanted." The deputy growled, eyes locked challengingly with hers.

"No, Sterlingflight, back off." Silverwish bowed her head, her eyes quickly tearing up. "I saw Stream in trouble and dove to knock Bear away. I really didn't mean to get his throat, honest! I didn't have the training warriors do..."

Goldeneye looked around before carefully stepping over top of the sleeping she-cat, not even breathing heavily as he began to rub his emerging member between her folds.

"Hello, Brakcenpaw." Honeypelt replied with a soft smile. "I saw you watching them." She flicked her ears in the general direction of the fresh-kill, where Duststorm and Mossflower were. "What's so interesting about grooming?" She asked the apprentice with a playful push from her forepaw. Her green eyes glinted as her golden brown tabby fur glowed in the sunlight.

"Love you too, Mossflower. More than anything else." Duststorm replied happily, licking her cheek as he wrapped his tail around hers as well.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Brook backed away. "You...you killed Bear?" She said incredulously, before her usually gentle blue eyes flared with uncharacteristic anger. "You got me and Stream kicked out of the only home we've ever had! You made poor Mouse suffer the pain of losing the only family she's ever known! You brought the wrath of the entire group upon your Clan! And it was all your fault!"

Goldenfrost batted at the air with her forepaws as she slept, mumbling something that sounded like "mm...feels good" and letting out a soft groan.

Brackenpaw tore his gaze away from Mossflower and Duststorm to respectfully dip his head to Honeypelt. "Hello," he greeted politely, his green eyes curious. Why had the she-cat come to him?

Once she was done, Mossflower nuzzled into his fur, purring. "I love you so much, Duststorm," the tortoiseshell whispered, twining her tail with his.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:48 am

Sterlingflight's ears pinned back against his head when she listed the names, making it clear that it had been those three toms.

"Brook." Silverwish said quietly. "Your sister is no killer. I did it." She admitted, turning away from Stream after applying one last cobweb.

"What...? Silverwish, what did you do!?" Sterlingflight padded past Brook to nuzzle her shoulder comfortingly.

Goldeneye's nose twitched until he woke up, enticed by an unknown hear scent. He quickly discovered that it came from Goldenfrost. His yellow eyes glowed as he quietly scooted towards her.

Honeypelt sat just outside the warrior's den, having just woke up. She hadn't seen what Duststorm and Mossflower did, but she saw Brackenpaw watching them groom one another intently, and wondered what about the seemingly normal occurrence was so interesting to him. She padded towards him to find out.

Duststorm could only lay there and purr softly while Mossflower groomed her own juices from his fur.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:22 am

Brook looked scared now. "Ripple hangs around with Sun, Cloud, and Eagle the most often. Sun is our leader," she meowed, flattening her ears at the thought of what happened to Sterlingflight and his friend.

A yawn escaping her, Rainstar blinked awake, sitting up and starting to groom her sleep-ruffled, silvery grey fur. 

Mossflower wriggled around and started to clean her cum from Duststorm's face and chest, her tongue quietly rasping over his fur. 

Goldenfrost slept in the warriors' den, unaware that in her sleep she had rolled onto her back, her core exposed and her heat scent free. How could she, anyway? The golden she-cat was asleep. 

Brackenpaw sat by the apprentices' den, his fascinated green gaze on Mossflower and Duststorm. The light brown, spotted tom hadn't mated since Rosepaw was alive. 

Eagle, Ripple, River, Splash, and Mouse were all in the rogue camp. Eagle was talking with Sun and Cloud, Ripple was sitting by herself with a frown, feeling as if there was a hole in her memory, River and Splash were worriedly talking together about Stream and Brook, and Mouse was having vengeful thoughts about Stream and Silverwish.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:20 am

"She didn't." Sterlingflight replied honestly. "She was younger. She had no idea what she was doing, and I don't blame her for what happened to me. I blame the toms." He sighed as the memories came flooding back. "They used me as well."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:02 am

Brook stared at the tom with wide eyes, starting to back away. "W-what? My mother would never force anyone to do anything!" She cried
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:00 am

Silverwish looked back at Sterlingflight over Brook's shoulder with one eye. Tell her, she silently willed him.

Sterlingflight clearly got her message, and after swallowing his doubt he replied "Some time ago, I was dragged away from camp by three toms and a she-cat with one of my friends. They made me impregnate her. Her name was Ripple." He licked Brook's shoulder gently, looking at his daughter with genuine affection. "I'm your father."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:42 am

"But why do you look like Stream?" Brook asked, blinking her blue eyes at Sterlingflight. The poor she-cat was so naive and innocent....
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:41 am

(Ok!)

Silverwish quietly worked on tending to Stream's injuries, a pang of guilt shooting through her as she realized the calico she-cat would just be waking up on the place she had been trying to flee. Shaking the thought away, she prepared to set a broken hindleg straight.

Sterlingflight listened carefully, realizing why Brook seemed familiar. "Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Sterlingflight. Silverwish's my sister." He left out the part about how he was related to Brook herself, thinking Stream may have already told her other siblings.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:10 am

(Btw, where Stream is a copy of Sterly just smaller, Brook is a copy of Ripple just larger)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Brook jumped when a tom that looked exactly like Stream burst into the den, her tail bushing out with shock and fright. But, Silverwish didn't seem hostile, so the silver tabby relaxed. Hesitantly, she started to tell the calico everything that had happened since Bear's death was discovered.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Silverwish applied a bit of the marigold poultice to her paw, stinging with regret. She could have prevented all of this with a little more caution. But, what would have happened to Stream of she hadn't been there to stop Bear? She didn't want to think about it as, uncomfortably, she applied the healing medicine to the inside of Stream's tailhole with her paw.

Sterlingflight recognized a particular scent in the camp, his eyes widening as he smelled lood and herbs along with it. He dashed into the medicine den, finding Stream bloodied and scraped, with Silverwish frantically attending to her, and another rogue he didn't recognize. His sister mewed "Talk to Brook, you need to know about this. Brook, tell him about Cloud's plan."

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:16 pm

(It's Sterlingflight muahahahaha)

Brook glanced up at Silverwish, slowly turning away so that she couldn't see the other she-cats. 

Stream twitched. 

Rainstar purred slightly at the licks, her left hind paw twitching. Even though she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:26 am

(Do they have a deputy?)

Silverwish sighed, remembering what had happened to the poor she-cat before her. "Would you mind... Turning away, for a moment?" Silverwish asked Brook quietly. "You probably won't want to see what I have to do here."

Sterlingflight smiled warmly and planted a pair of licks on his mate, one for her, on the top of her head, and one for their kits on her flank. Wordlessly, he stretched and padded out of the den, deciding to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:33 pm

(Her tail-hole is pretty badly scratched up too)

Brook hurried to get the requested item, bringing it to Silverwish. 

Rainstar continued to sleep, laying on her side. Her somewhat swollen belly was clearly seen. 

Mossflower shrugged, nuzzling into Duststorm's fur. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:29 pm

"Yes." Silverwish quickly nodded to Brook. "Now, I need bindweed. It's a stack of long green leaves on the right wall by my nest." She began to apply the marigold to Stream's open wounds.

"Yeah." Duststorm shrugged, not finding much of it.

Sterlingflight awoke, stretching carefully to avoid waking Rainstar prematurely.

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Brook turned around and poked the orange flowers before taking some to Silverwish. "These?"

Mossflower blinked as Silverwish rushed past with two loners, watching her enter the medicine den. "That was weird..."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:16 pm

Duststorm fumbled around for a moment before managing to remove Mossflower's blindfold, finally letting her see again. "Because it's hot and Silverwish would be mad at me if I went too far from her den." He mewed, wishing he could do the same. I hope I get my vision back. I want to see her again, see our kits...

Silverwish moved as fast as she could to get Stream back to camp. She paid no heed to Mossflower and Duststorm in the clearing as she rushed the injured cat into her den. "Brook, I'm going to need your help. Grab the marigold flowers behind you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next