From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Her glower grew more dark. “Stop it.”

Willowheart sighed deeply, her ears flattening. “Obviously, the Clan is going to be in danger, but we can’t do anything if we don’t know what it is.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:32 pm

Duststorm's ears remained pinned at Mossflower's startlingly cross tone. "I know I can do alright in training, but I worry that you all take it easy on me in it, wether you do it intentionally or not."

"Something about the trees, and death flying in on his wings... who is he, though?" The medicine cat murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:19 pm

She scowled deeply at her mate. “Don’t you dare put yourself down like that. You know very well that you’ve been doing better than holding your own in training. You’re not dead weight.”

Willowheart looked down at her paws.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:17 pm

"I'm worried about actually fighting again. Sure I can hold my own in training, but that's, you know, different." The tom looked into her eyes, his one green eye and his one icy blue, blind eye regarding her closely. "The rogues will exploit this, and I don't want anyone else to die trying to fight like one and a half warriors to compensate." The male pinned his ears back as he spoke.

Silverwish frowned. "I haven't either..."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Mossflower’s frown deepened in worry.

Willowheart grimaced at the mention of their vision and shook her head reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:55 pm

"Not exactly. Just for the same reasons she is worried." Replied Duststorm, looking around the camp. "I think war between us and the rogues is inevitable, and that's what scares me."

"Settle in, Willowheart," mewed Silverwish, watching the medicine cat. When she did so, the silver tabby mewed seriously "Have you had any insights into our vision?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Mossflower glanced at him briefly and then followed his gaze, a faint frown pulling at her lips. “Because Silverwish seems so worried?”

Willowheart paused in her sorting and looked over at her former mentor curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 11:36 am

Duststorm kissed Mossflower back, a quick peck on the muzzle as he sat with her. From their angle, the pair could see slightly into the medicine den through a slit where the lichen curtain didn't come down quite as far as it did across the rest of the entrance. Spotting Silverwish inside, seemingly worried about something, Duststorm sighed, licking Mossflower's muzzle affectionately. "I'm worried, Mossflower," the tom finally admitted, glancing over to her.

Silverwish had spent the day milling over their ominous message from Starclan, and had just settled down. "Willowheart, you can stop sorting for a moment." The she-cat spoke softly to take her former apprentice out of the tedium of her work, wanting to know the other female was listening and fully paying attention. She needed to hear from Willowheart as well, after all.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:29 am

(I’m going to go to sleep now. Goodnight)

Once the knot was untangled, Mossflower thanked him with a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:25 am

Duststorm soon began to focus his licking on the same knot that Mossflowrr was.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:15 am

Rabbit had to wait until her stomach stopped hurting and she sulked her way back to camp once it did.

Mossflower purred her thanks, struggling with a particularly stubborn knot.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:13 am

Oakfoot eventually disappeared from view, safe and sound in his own territory and thoroughly pleased with himself.

Duststorm purred, beginning to assist Mossflower with her grooming.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:05 am

Rabbit made to chase after him but stopped with a pained hiss when her stomach protested and simply glared balefully after him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:03 am

"See you again soon!" Purred Oakfoot, glancing over his shoulder at Rabbit as he began to casually pad back to his side of the border, not interested in continuing the fight but certainly interested in testing the female's strength again.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:53 am

Rabbit let out a startled and pained yowl, stumbling back off of him and cringing at the pain radiating from her vulnerable stomach.

Mossflower curled her tail around his and gave him a lick to the muzzle before returning to her grooming.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:51 am

Oakfoot sensed his chance when Rabbit's grip loosened, and rammed both of his hind paws upwards into her vulnerable belly at full strength.

Duststorm nuzzled Mossflower happily. Being in her presence made the tom so happy he couldn't even find words to describe it, so he silently enjoyed her company for now.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:31 am

Rabbit bristled, not wanting to give away that she had no idea and hadn’t thought this through, but she suspected he already knew and she didn’t like it. In her distraction, her grip loosened.

Mossflower ribbed her cheek against his, purring. “Hello, Duststorm.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:29 am

"So what are you going to do then?" Growled Oakfoot, still pinned beneath Rabbit against his will, though he was enjoying toying with the rogue, his confident smirk telling the she-cat as much as his gaze met hers.

Duststorm didn't even have to speak as he settled beside Mossflower, rubbing his cheek against hers lovingly as his purrs increased in volume. "Hey there," he finally purred.

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:12 am

Rabbit scowled down at him. “I’m not stupid enough to take you to our camp.” I don’t have the authority to make such decisions anyway.

Mossflower looked up from her grooming at the approaching pawsteps and smiled warmly at her mate, letting out a welcoming purr.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:10 am

Oakfoot knew he had the front foot when he watched Rabbit's face contort in response to his question. "Don't worry. I'll go somewhat willingly. I want to see what your operation is all about."

The half-blinded tom smiled warmly when he spotted his mate, trotting towards Mossflower with a purr already beginning in his throat by the time he was close enough for her to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 4:59 am

I might, Rabbit realized with a sudden flash of nervousness, eyeing his smirk warily, not have entirely thought this through.

Mossflower sat near the warriors’ den, grooming her tortoiseshell fur.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Oakfoot growled until a smirk crossed his face. Glancing up at the female with pure malice in his eyes, the tom purred "So what are you going to do about it? Take me back to your stupid little camp all by yourself?"

Duststorm padded around the camp, looking for Mossflower.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Rabbit sneered at that. “That’s a pitiful argument. If you couldn’t keep us out you don’t deserve it.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Snarling, Oakfoot struggled and squirmed beneath the she-cat, forgetting what he was supposed to do in this kind of situation as adrenaline coursed through him. "This has been ours for generations! You just moved in!" Growled the tom in reply, his claws unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Rabbit pinned the slightly older and larger tom to the ground with some difficulty but managed, glaring down at him. "This is our territory. Why are you here?" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next