From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 4:04 am

Peach glanced up. “Oakfoot did say that you all spend six moons as apprentices…”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 3:39 am

Blossomsnow frowned at Peach. “You’ve only been training for half a moon. You’re doing remarkably well for that.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 3:22 am

Peach lashed her tail in slight annoyance. “Maybe...” sighing, she padded over closer to Blossomsnow. “How can I️ earn their respect if I️ can’t even do something as simple as a belly rake right after the first training?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 am

Blossomsnow frowned at Peach. “Don’t put yourself down like that. The others only don’t like you because they can’t see past your previous allegiances.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 1:13 am

Peach bit her tongue at first, but finally blurred out “Why are you the only one that likes me, Blossomsnow? I’m just a nuisance as far as every other cat cares but you actually seem to like me.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:36 am

Blossomsnow blinked at Peach curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:32 am

“I’ve only been here for a half-moon. I️ can’t imagine sharing a den with him since kithood like you have!” Peach purred an amused purr at the thought, before tilting her head curiously, clearly having a question for Blossomsnow.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:06 am

Blossomsnow chuckled. “Yeah, that’s just how he is. Naturally unhelpful.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Peach made a small happy noise, the belly rake being one of the things she had struggled with the most. “Thank you for helping me!” She mewed, before snickering, her pretty bengal orange-brown fur flashing in the sunlight briefly. “Typical Wolfheart, telling me I’m wrong and then not telling me how.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Blossomsnow watched carefully and then nodded. “Really.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Peach rolled back onto her paws, her gaze brightening slightly as she regarded the cat who was her mentor in every way but title. “Really?” She mewed happily, trying again on an invisible target before her to make sure her form was correct, and to give Blossomsnow a better view to correct any mistakes she was making.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Blossomsnow huffed a breath at the force of the blow and took a step back. “Good.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Peach envisioned the move in her mind again before darting forwards, eager to see if she could manage this attack now that she had had a bit of extra help. She rolled onto her back and managed to strike perfectly, raking her paw across Blossomsnow’s belly, claws sheathed of course.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Blossomsnow nodded and settled herself into a crouch of her own.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Peach barely suppressed a shudder, her eyes nearly closing as she felt the paw graze over her belly. The she-cat shook herself off before Blossomsnow could notice, and then silently scolded herself. You know full well that didn’t mean anything, now focus. Peach took a deep breath and closed her eyes, envisioning herself doing what Blossomsnow just had. “Alright... can I️ try on you?” The she-cat lowered her body confidently, looking as if she was already ready to leap forwards.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Blossomsnow nodded and quickly darted forward, raking her paw across Peach’s soft belly before jumping back.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Peach nodded, remaining in place so that Blossomsnow could demonstrate the technique with her as a target. “Yes, that might help me.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Blossomsnow tilted her head to the side. “Would you like me to demonstrate it so that you can see what it’s supposed to look like again?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:26 pm

When they got there, Peach turned to face Blossomsnow. “I️ just needed a little help with the belly rake, I️ think.” She mewled, taking a fighting stance against the She-cat. “I️ was practicing on my own earlier while Wolfheart was watching me and he said I️ was doing it wrong.” The bengal glanced over at the pretty She-cat across from her.

Sterlingflight hardly reacted to the lick besides to turn and give her the same, lapping once at her cheek before turning to stare at his paws blankly.

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:55 pm

“You’re welcome,” Blossomsnow returned, resuming walking.

Rainstar licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Peach pinned her ears back as a mixture of emotions overwhelmed her. She was clearly embarrassed by having tripped beside the warrior who she was supposed to be trying to impress, and at the same time she found herself blushing under her fur with the delicacy of Blossomsnow’s touch when she got her paw out. “Thanks,” The bengal murmured, standing up quickly so they could go to the hollow.

Sterlingflight pressed his pelt against hers but didn’t say anything.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Blossomsnow sighed and stepped forward to carefully untangle Peach’s paw.

Rainstar glanced at her mate, hiding the worry that flashed across her face.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:33 am

Peach let out a startled noise as she tripped over a tree root sticking out of the ground, a nuisance on the path to the training hollow that anycat who had ever been a Loveclan apprentice knew to avoid. The bengal didn’t benefit from this knowledge, and found her paw tangled up slightly, tugging on it a few times before casting her eyes to Blossomsnow in a silent, embarrassed plea for help.

Sterlingflight entered Rainstar’s den not long after Peach left, still not looking much like his usual self as he silently settled in next to his mate.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 3:14 am

Blossomsnow looked content as she walked, tail swishing back and forth through the air.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 3:13 am

The bengal she-cat dipped her head thankfully to Blossomsnow. Her treatment of the new she-cat had not gone unnoticed, and Peach had found herself thinking about the other female at night before she went to sleep. As they padded towards the hollow the inexperienced warrior snuck a glance over at Blossomsnow whenever it wasn’t awkward to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next