From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Willowheart looked as if she was about to argue for a moment before her tail drooped. “Okay,” she said quietly, too tired to argue. She headed back to her nest.

Blossomsnow blinked at Peach bemusedly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 10:40 am

Echowhisper, ever emotionally intelligent, noticed how tired poor Willowheart was and offered to help her, padding up to her sister. “Willowheart, you’re going to work yourself to death if you keep this up.” She gestured to the medicine cat’s nest. “Get some sleep. I’ll wake you up if you’re needed.”

Peach flinched when Blossomsnow’s gaze raked over her for a moment, catching the bengal both staring and with her jaws and paws empty. She quickly tried to act as if she was just scenting the air but looked awkward.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 3:51 am

“Good morning,” Willowheart replied with a tired smile. The she-cat hadn’t been getting much rest since the battle, what with being so busy and also having nightmares of Silverwish’s death.

Blossomsnow scraped a hole in the earth and dropped the squirrel in it, covering it back up.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 3:47 am

“Morning!” Echowhisper repeated cheerfully, feeling more like her normal self. The scar on her neck would probably always be there now, but she could hunt and fight and move again, which made her happy.

Peach, on the other hand, misjudged the pounce and missed.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:19 am

Emberleaf thanked her sister and left the den, allowing Willowheart to turn to Echowhisper.

Blossomsnow leaped forward as soon as she was close enough. The squirrel didn’t know what hit it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:05 am

Echowhisper stood out of her nest, having recovered enough to move around freely without arousing Willowheart’s ire.

Peach turned back to her own hunt when Blossomsnow disappeared from view, wriggling her haunches as she prepared to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Willowheart spat the thorn out and rasped her tongue over Emberleaf’s paw pad to clean it before gently rubbing some dock juice into the small injury.

Blossomsnow kept her narrowed yellow eyes focused on the squirrel, slinking forward.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Echowhisper pinned her ears back when her other sister hissed in pain, but knew it was all part of Willowheart’s normal work, which she had become more and more accustomed to while in the medicine den.

Peach’s attention was torn away from the hunt when Blossomsnow went on the hunt, the bengal watching the tortoiseshell’s muscles ripple powerfully under her pretty pelt.  The old kittypet felt herself blush under her fur as she stared.  Wow...

Last edited by ~Stormwind~ on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:50 pm

Willowheart flicked her tail in acknowledgment, yanking the thorn out of Emberleaf’s paw, causing said she-cat to pull her paw back with a hiss.

Blossomsnow dropped into a crouch and stalked the squirrel, muscles rippling underneath her tortoiseshell pelt as she wore her way through the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Peach stalked off in search of a mouse, an idea coming to her for showing Blossomsnow her affections. It wouldn’t work right away, but it would hopefully work.

“Morning,” mewled Echowhisper softly to her sister, squirming in her nest a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:39 pm

Blossomsnow lifted her muzzle and opened her mouth to scent the air, eyes closing half-way as she filtered through all the smells. She isolated the scent of a squirrel and started to follow the scent.

Willowheart was currently pulling a thorn out of Emberleaf’s paw, the she-cat having stepped on one while out on border patrol.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Peach eventually arrived at the hunting grounds, a serene spot where the stream tumbled down a noisy, mossy waterfall at the apex of a sharp curve that created a peninsula of sorts, which was abundant with all types of plants and prey. The she-cat eagerly opened her jaws to scent something out.

Echowshiper awoke in the medicine den, sleepily lifting her head. This should be her last day in the medicine den if what Willowheart said was true.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Blossomsnow padded after the other she-cat, tail swishing through the air behind her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:24 pm

“You know I️ like to try and do a little extra,” Replied Peach distractedly, padding off towards a good spot Oakfoot had taught her about. Why did I️ expect it to be that easy? The She-cat scolded herself quietly. I️ just have to show her how I️ feel.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Blossomsnow hummed thoughtfully and shrugged. “I don’t think we need to, but it wouldn’t hurt.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Peach swallowed, feeling her heart sink a little bit. “Yeah,” She eventually mewled, looking off to the side before glancing back at Blossomsnow. “Do you think we need to hunt or something before we go back to camp?” The she-cat’s suggestion came as a way to try and focus on something other than the maelstrom of emotions running through her body.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:07 pm

“It’s no problem,” Blossomsnow dismissed. “You’re my friend.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Peach purred loudly, padding closer to the other she-cat until she was only a taillength from Blossomsnow. “Thank you!” She purred loudly, feeling her ears burning slightly as she glanced into the yellow eyes of the tortoiseshell. The bengal offered a soft smile to Blossomsnow as her head whirled. Great Starclan, thought Peach, I️ think I’m in love...
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 7:52 pm

Blossomsnow nodded, smiling brightly. “I’d love to.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 7:37 pm

“I️ think there are going to be a few contests for pairs or teams,” Peach added, the bengal looking Blossomsnow’s body up and down. “Would you pair up with me for some?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Blossomsnow nodded. “I think it’s a great idea.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 6:06 am

Peach couldn’t help but purr quietly. “Did you hear any of the idea I️ was telling Eainstar?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:43 am

Blossomsnow blinked fondly at her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:27 am

Peach nodded. “I’m just about the same age as you all though, so I️ don’t have a real excuse. I️ just need more time!”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 am

Blossomsnow nodded. “Generally that’s also to let us get older first; they want us to be more grown-up before we get the responsibilities of a warrior.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next