From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:46 am

"We do, indeed.." he responded, shifting to help get the clothes off of him. He gasped as his cock sandwiched between his cheeks. Rubbing against his entrance, feeling as if he was being teased. He moaned out and bit his lip once the cock entered him. He allowed Klive to grab his hips, body tensing up as the alpha behind him pounded into his ass. "Fuck.. klive, so good.." he panted shifted his hips so he doesn't end up breaking his his hipbone. "Harder, alpha. Please.. i want you to fuck me until I'm sore," he whined. "I want to be so full of your cum.." he complainds, rolling his hips back with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:25 am

"Well, we've got a few hours to kill" He grinned, fumbling to get their clothes off before he held his omega's hips, giving slow thrusts of his hips to rub his length other the other's ass before shifting his hips and groaning out in pleasure as he pushed into him, pulling him closer and he continued thrusting at a steady pace, nibbling at his mate's neck.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:22 am

Jeremie shuddered as Klive said that they could make sure his heat doesn't come back and that he ends up pregnant. He leaned forward against the sink, shuddering as he felt Klive's long cock harden against him. "Fuck.. please, i want to watch you pound my little ass through the mirror," he begged. Hoping he would agree and fill him with his fertile cum once more. He shifted his hips back against the alpha's own, trying to get him to move faster.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:08 am

"We'll... We can make sure your heat isn't coming back" He said, pulling away briefly to make sure they would stay alone, before returning to the omega and he held him close again, continuing to grind against him, kissing at the omega's neck, "Mason can have his turn later" He whispered in the omega's ear, his cock hardening and grinding against the omega.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:04 am

"I know, i just want to be ready for when i do find out im pregnant. I'm worried about the morning sickness, the back pain, the odd cravings.. i don't want to be caught off guard by that.." he said. Looking over to Klive through the mirror. A gasp left him as the alpha started to grind against his ass, shifting his hips slightly back in response. "I don't think my heats are taking their sweet ass time.." he licked his lips, wanting to be pounded into this sink. Knotted and put in place while they were wary of anyone walking in on them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:50 am

Mason was given a sedative before being wheeled to go to surgery, the nurses saying they would bring them all together once Mason was stable and awake.

Klive followed the omega, wrapping his arms around him and pulled him close, nuzzling him softly, "Well, you were just knotted barely a day ago, so I doubt we will know for at least a week... Unless you don't go back into heat at all" He said, glancing to the other in the mirror, playfully grinding against him, "Also depending on how long your heats usually are, for all we know your heat just is taking its time" He told him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:41 am

Jeremie took Klive out so they could take their mate into surgery. He led him to the bathroom, standing to look himself in the mirror. "I'm just glad that he's going to be okay, that he's going to live happy rather than being unable to walk," he said. Closing his eyes as he sighed, moving a hand up card through his hair. "I wonder if I actually am pregnant. Do you think there would be a way where we can find out?" He asked, tilting his head in curiosity. Looking over to the alpha that was standing beside him. Now that he was before a mirror, he wanted to end up fucked so he could look in the mirror and watch as the alpha pounded him senselessly. But he didn't ask him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:07 am

Mason just stared in shock for a few seconds, barely even reacting as the omega bounded about, "So... First you cripple me, then fix me... You're an ass" He chuckled, giving a nod, "Weakened me is better than useless me" He stated, giving a smile, "As soon as possible, knock me out and get me under a knife" He chuckled.

Klive caught the omega and held him close, giving a smile, "Well I knew I screwed up, I wanted to at least try to fix it" He stated, nuzzling the omega, "Of course we're family, family helps family" He stated, glancing to Mason, who nodded in agreement as he was already being prepped to go into surgery by the nurses as they entered the room.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:59 am

Jeremie lifted his head as Klive spoke, mouth falling open in shock. He coukd feel tears well in his eyes. He looked down towards Mason, hoping he would accept the surgery. He kissed his face and cupped his cheeks, hoping he would accept the surgery. He pulled back and rushed over to Klive, jumping into his arms. Kissing his face happily, unable to hold back his happy tears. "Fuck, Klive. I can't believe this. He's going to be okay.." he sobbed, holding the alpha close in his arms. "He's not just mine, he is also yours. We belong to you, just like we belong to him.." he kissed his lips, stroking at his hair. "We're family, right?" He asked, hoping he would agree.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:17 am

"They said there was nothing they could do" Mason murmured, sighing, nuzzling the other as best he could, growling in agitation as he couldn't hold his mate, biting into his sleeve and throwing his arms around the omega again, holding him the best way he could, "I wish there was something that could be done... But they said nothing could be done.."

"They said they couldn't do anything, mate of my mate" Came Klive's voice as he returned, another male following after him, "Luckily, I have connections, I have a neurosurgeon friend that hopefully, can fix everything, you'll just be weaker, if you're willing to go through the surgery" Klive said, grinning lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:10 am

Jeremie watched as Klive left, wondering where he was going. A wide frown formed on his face, hoping he didn't get jealous because of him showing the other alpha so much affection. He looked back over to Mason, nuzzling at his face lovingly. "I know, baby. I wish you could move as well. I hate seeing you like this. Are you sure the doctors can do nothing about this?" He asked, nosing at his cheek. He wanted him to hold their newborn pups when they were born, but he didn't think that would happen. He leaned down and nuzzled his neck, purring softly. Trying to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:44 pm

Klive watched the other alpha closely, an idea coming to mind, "I'll leave you two for a bit, I just thought of something" Klive stood and left the room, going to talk to an old friend he knew was still in the hospital.

Mason leaned into his mate lightly, letting out a breath and he sighed, "I just... Wish I could move again... I could hold you... Our pups... I could continue hunting... I don't know how I can keep same when I can't run through the trees again... And my wolf? What will he do? He'll be trapped even worse than me" He frowned, letting out soft whimpers.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:37 pm

Jeremie felt his heart sink, hating that he had been put through so much. He shifted himself and leaned over, nuzzling at his cheek. "It's okay, Mason. That won't happen to me. I will not let you go through something like that again. We'll live happily together, I'll grow plump with our beautiful pups. And once they're born, I'm sure they would look so much like the both of you. They will love their fathers.." he purred happily at the thought. He hoped Mason would regain feeling in his arms so he could feel his stomach once he became plump enough. This was also a dangerous time for him to be pregnant. It was close to hunting season for normal humans. So they had to be careful with what they did in their wolf forms.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:01 pm

"Well.. I don't have much experience with pregnant mate's... So honestly I'll just wing it... But whatever you want, is yours, other omegas can move in to help out, and I can take over with Mason when you need me to" Klive explained as he began just rambling on, until he heard something from Mason, this causing him to freeze and look at the other alpha in shock.

"I had a mate once before..." he began, letting out a sigh, "I kept him hidden... A secret... In a cave, outside the territory, he was from another pack" He admitted, "I wasn't there one day... Out on an extended hunt we weren't prepared for... His pack found him... Found out about me... They killed him, tore him apart" He said, the alpha sucking in a painful breath, hanging his head, "They waited there for me... And when I came... It took four of them to hold me down as they made me watch them kill our newborn pup..." he bared his teeth lightly as he spoke, "When I managed to bury them and come home... I lied and said I was protecting the border from another pack... That's where all the wounds were from..." The alpha choked out, keeping his head down.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Jeremie nodded and sighed, "i know. But I'm still upset," he said softly. He soon shifted back in his seat, looking over to both of his alphas. Moving a hand to press against his stomach, hoping things will be better. He rubbed his hand up and down his stomach. Thinking about how plump he would be in a few months, how pampered he would be. "How are we going to do this? If I do end up pregnant?" He asked. "I haven't went back into heat yet, so im still waiting.." he said, shifting around in his seat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 8:31 am

Klive frowned as he listened to the omega and he let out a breath, withing he had of just backed down against the other alpha, maybe there wouldn't be any injuries and they would still be at home.

"We went over this Jere" Mason said softly, giving the omega a small smile, "It's okay, really" He said, kissing the omega's hand softly, "We'll get past it, the three of us" He stated.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:13 am

Jeremie nodded, moving a hand to stroke at his hair. "I know, alpha. We will get you all of that. I promise. Right now, I'm just worried about what is going on right now. We'll take good care of you," he murmured in a soothing tone. "I wish you weren't wheelchair bound. You don't deserve this. You deserve to walk and feel.." he murmured, leaning down to kiss at his lips. He nuzzled the side of his face, kissing at his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 12:22 pm

Klive sat beside the bed in a chair, watching his mates, still finding it a bit weird that he had an alpha and an omega for a mate, but he knew this way his pup's would be more taken care of, he glanced up as he listened to the conversation between the two.

Mason gave a breath as he listened to the omega, "No clue... Maybe a day or two... Depending on how quickly we can get things I would need... A room is gonna have to be set up downstairs or we get a wheelchair lift for the stairs... Hoists to get me in and out of bed... And then there's the equipment for the bathroom..." he breathed out.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 5:09 am

Jeremie nodded sharply, "you did take it too far. Hurting someone, your mate, is indeed going too far." He responded, glad to know they seemed to understand how upset he was. "I wish you still had feeling in your body. I wish you could just magically get it all back. But i doubt things like that happen.." he murmured, moving his head down so he could kiss at his head. He closed his eyes and rested his head down, trying to get comfortable beside the alpha. "Do you have any idea when you can leave the hospital?" He asked, wanting to have him home and safe.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 10:15 am

Klive gave a shiver as the omega spoke, keeping his head low, giving a small nod, he didn't want his goods down his throat, or ripped off, he looked to Mason and he let out a breath, "Sorry... Guessing we really did take it too far this time" He muttered.

Mason nodded as the omega spoke, not like he would feel his dick being ripped off, but the concept was there, he glanced to Klive and he sighed, nodding, "If things happen... It's for a reason, we're square" He said, giving a slight smile, "If I could shake your hand, I would" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 am

Jeremie shifted off of the bed, keeping his eyes fixed on the leader. "Yeah, im upset about what you did. You're supposed to be a leader snd someone who has heart. Paralyzing someone over another is not leader like." He said, crossing his arms over his chest in irritation. "But we've mated, and you might have a few pups that are yours. I want you to be around for me, them, and Mason." The omega stepped forward, a low growl rumbling in his throat. "But if i catch you fighting-" he looked back towards Mason. "-either one of you, i will not hesitate to rip off your dick and shove it down your throat. Do you hear me?" He hissed. They may be alphas, but he was having none of this. He was technically going to be the wife and mother of the household. His word will be law, he planned on keeping the consequences.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 12:13 am

Mason jumped slightly as he heard Jeremie's growl, he had almost dozed off, looking up and frowning as he spotted Klive, a growl rumbling from his chest as well, grumbling and muttering to himself as he couldn't even try to move Jeremie away from the other alpha.

"I know you don't want to see me, I won't be long" Klive said with a sigh, "I made a mistake, and both of you have been hurt because of it, you two are meant to be together" Klive said, his head low, "I will always be here for you, but if I stay away, it'll be easier for you both" He said, looking toward them seriously, he didn't plan on just leaving, but he knew he needed to be the one to call off the three of them, knowing it needed to just be the two of them.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 12:09 am

"I don't know what I want anymore. Im worried that you two might fight again. Then what? It will be my fault because im selfish.." he whimpered, closing his eyes as he shifted up to lay against him. Just wanting to lay there beside the alpha, closing his eyes tightly. He blinked open his eyes as he heard the door open. His gaze drifted over to see that it was Klive. He could feel a growl bubble up in his throat. Tears still trailing down his face. Unable to stop them from falling.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:51 pm

Mason let out a breath as he nuzzled his mate, holding him as best he could, "I'm sorry Jere... I wish I could have done more... I should have thought of the stairs... I jumped at him first" He sighed, hanging his head, "I'm happy as long as you're safe and happy, I might not be able to do much anymore, but you're all I need" He said softly, kissing his forehead, "We'll send someone for him later, the three of us need to talk, and this arrangement needs to be on your terms, you're the one that matters" He stated.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:46 pm

"He tried, but i wouldn't let him help. I was too angry and upset, i attacked him and gave him a huge fuck off before i took you to the hospital.." he said, closing his eyes tightly. Hating the tears that continued to leave his eyes. "I don't know what he's doing. But i don't care. Im mad at him for what had happened.." he sniffled. Moving his head up to tuck his head under his chin. "Im so sorry this happened to you. You don't deserve to be paralyzed for the rest of your life. You deserve to live a happy life.." he whimpered, sniffling as he nosed at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next