From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:51 pm

Echo had tracked down his mate, and just in time, a Timberjack had found the human, Echo bust into flames and let out a battlecry-like roar, charging forward and tackling the other dragon, both dragons letting out roars as they breathed fire toward one another, clawing at each other, Echo gave a sound as he was thrown into a tree, he may be big for his species, but a Timberjack was almost twice his size, Echo forced himself up as he needed to protect his mate, the large Monstrous Nightmare rose up as tall as he could, stretching out his wings and flapping in an aggressive manor, roaring loudly as the flames stuck to his body, the fight lasted hours before the Timberjack finally gave in, flying away, leaving Echo heavily wounded, the Monstrous Nightmare hissed in pain as he dragged a wing, it was clearly broken in many places, deep slashes and bites all over his body, and the spines along his back almost all we're damaged, Echo collapsed in a heap as he tried to reach for the little hide out with his other wing, letting out a pained sound as he watched the entrance, one eye closed tightly from a large gash and blood heavily flowing from the wound.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:22 pm

Sol remained in his small hideout, keeping his cloak curled up around him. Hand working to wipe the tears that was in his eyes. God he was such a mess. He didn't know what to do anymore. He was missing his arm, his dragon- no, his mate was upset with him, life wasn't getting any better. He could hear crackling, watching as a snout poked into his hole. "Leave me alone, i just want to be left alone.." he sobbed, feeling a fresh wave of tears hit him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:28 pm

Echo looked up as he heard the sound of Sol punching Drake, the large dragon took a few seconds to comprehend what was said between the humans, when he did, he rose up and got in the Viking's face, snarling loudly at Drake and he growled, his tail smacking the tail against the ground aggressively, he roughly shoved Drake with his snout, baring his fangs, his large body bursting into flames, despite being agitated with Sol, he was furious with Drake, and they were alone, with no one around, he could just get rid of the problem then and here if he wanted to, but he thought, Sol would be upset if he hurt his friend, he growled at Drake before he worked to follow Sol's scent, the flames on his body dying down.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Sol flinched as Echo refused to look at him. He curled his cloak around himself. When he looked over, he noticed Drake was walking over. "Come on, i still want to feel that plump ass of yours.." he purred. Sol could only growl and turn to sock him in the nose. "Fuck off," he spat. Pulling his cloak close and rushing off, tears pricking the corners of his eyes as he rushed away. He ran to a place that was well hidden, a place that was small and he used for when he wanted to be alone. He crawled inside and settled in close to himself, hugging his knees close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:40 pm

Echo gave a glare toward the other, his tail lashing and he rose up, hissing lightly before he turned away, laying with his back to the other, he knew he was being a hatchling for throwing a tantrum over something that happens all the time to dragons, mate's come and go usually, but he thought the Viking was different, he didn't want a mate that just went whenever they wanted, he wanted a mate that would stay with him, instead of just find another mate, he was hurt that Sol had went to another male, he was grateful for Drake helping them, but he didn't like that the male stole his mate from him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:13 pm

Sol looked over to Drake, squirming to stand up. Hating how he only was able to push himself up with one arm. He winced and struggled to pull on some pants, huffing once he was finished with pulling on his clothes. The viking stepped over to Echo, afraid of what he may do. The dragon might lash out, back away, or even leave him completely. The dragon was probably upset with him for what he did. He wouldn't blame him, he would be upset as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 3:07 am

Echo let out a low snort, backing off from the Viking, huffing and gesturing that nothing happened, he chased her away, he kept his distance and laid nearby, his tail lashing, the dragon clearly was agitated, if Drake hadn't of helped them, Echo probably would have lashed out by now.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 3:03 am

Sol shifted and lifted his head from Drake's shoulder, blinking sharply as he realized that it was Echo. He pulled back and watched him. Trying to stand himself, flopping forward with a painful huff. "Look, i really didn't expect myself to be in this situation. What happened to that female?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow as he watched the dragon. Trying his best to get himself up. Hating the pain in his hips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:49 am

Echo stared in shock as he watched the other walk away, he glared and growled, lashing out at the female and chasing her off, the large male dragon turned the opposite direction to his mate, he went to a small clearing, trying to spread out his torn wings and lift into the air, he growled out as he landed hard, the dragon only just realizing his problem, the dragon growled as he paced about, walking back toward the village, finding his mate and he sniffed at him, backing off and growling, baring his fangs toward the Viking.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:44 am

Sol smiled, pleased to see a Monstrous Nightmare was interested in him. He pulled his cloak close and watched them. "I'll leave you two be, okay? I need to just do things," he said. Stepping to the river so he could bathe. Once clean, he ended up bumping into Drake again. If course, this time, he was impatient about waiting. He pulled him into a dark, secluded place and showed him one hell of a time. Drake did all the work so he could relax. Though, his hips were sore from being pounded into the dirt. He was filled to the brim with cum by the time Drake was done.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:27 am

Echo finished his food by the time the other was outside, he just barely caught the contact between the two and he snorted, stepping fully outside and he stretched out fully, a few bones cracking from being stiff, the impressive dragon earning calls from passing dragons, he glanced down to his mate before he moved to a female Monstrous Nightmare, his eyes locked onto his mate as he shared affectionate touches and nuzzles with the dragoness, a glare clear on the male dragon's face.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:20 am

Sol just ate the food he was given, not even having the appetite to finish his meal. He stood and decided to walk out, watching as Drake came running over to him. When he was pulled into his arms, he pressed close. Thanking him for saving his life. Drake pulled back, a wide smile on his face. "Maybe you can thank me tonight. Meet me in my house," he cooed. Trailing his fingers along his thigh playfully before walking off. Sol shuddered and watched him go, licking his lips as he shifted on his feet. Looking up towards Echo, wondering what he thought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 5:24 pm

Echo crawled back to his mate, curling around him and he nuzzled him, letting out an affectionate rumble, trying to show he would help him, his head snapped up as he smelt the fish, letting out a triumphant sound before he yanked the wheelbarrow to him, shoving his face right in, even trying to feed the smaller fish to his mate while he ate.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Sol blinked and watched the Monstrous Nightmare, trying to see what he was getting at. After a while of thought, he started to piece together what Echo was trying to say. He looked down at the small stub that was left. Trying to think of how he could get an arm. "How? I know nobody that can craft up arms for people without one. How am i even going to do this?" He trailed off, squirming slightly where he sat. He sighed and moved a hand up to press against the stub. "Maybe i don't need one, i can live without it.." he said. Looking up once his mother came back. She brought food for him and a wheelbarrow full of fish for Echo
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 4:59 pm

The dragon nuzzled his mate, frowning as he listened to him, he gave a small sound, nosing his stub and licking softly, he gave a soft whine, wishing he could help him, though he suddenly remembered something he heard from another dragon, he snorted and stood, trying to find anything he could draw on, his claws not sharp enough to use the wood below them anymore, he hissed as he couldn't find anything, looking to his mate and he gestured to his stub, trying his hardest to gesture and show that he had heard of a Viking with one arm, but a fake arm also due to a dragon taking his arm, the dragon flopped over and growled as he was struggling to explain to his mate without anything to draw on and limited space.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:59 pm

Sol flinched away in shame, shocked that he felt the way he did. He felt disgusted, horrified, by her touching him. He curled his legs close to his chest, trying to calm hinself. Burying his face into his arm. "I don't know what's wrong with me, Echo.." he said, lifting his head up so he could look at the dragon. Wiping his eyes with his only hand. "I hate this, my arm was cut off and i only have one. I'm useless.." he flopped down onto his side, still curled up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:30 am

Echo snarled as the female snapped his mate, he invited himself and hissed as he chased after her, his claws raking against the ground as he gave the female a rough nip before he retreated back to his mate, letting out a sound and he curled around him again, nuzzling his mate, trying to comfort him, licking at his cheek as he held the other close to him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:26 am

Sol looked over to Echo, seeing the anger, seeing his eyes as he watched Raven. But when he nudged and tried to encourage him, he instantly backed off. 'I'm sorry, Raven. But.. but i want to be with Echo. I don't want you.." he said, the girl grew offended and slapped him before walking away. Slumping down in defeat, now knowing how Echo felt towards him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:59 am

Echo whined and moved to comfort his mate, licking his face softly, his head snapping up as he heard the other Viking, one could almost see the dragon's frown as he watched the female hug and kiss his mate, his eyes slitting as he almost had a dangerous look in his eyes, but his eyes softened, he nudged his mate softly, trying to encourage him, letting out a rumble.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:52 am

Sol just shook his head and coughed, body trembling as he struggled for breath, wheezing as he shifted back onto the ground. Holding his sides in pain. Since breathing in that smoke, he's had a hard time breathing. He shuddered and blinked open his eyes, wiping away the tears that were coating his cheeks. He lifted his head as a different woman came into the house. It was his longtime friend, Raven. She crouched down and cupped his face. "Hey, Sol. Im glad you are alive. I missed you so much," she said. Leaning in to kiss his lips. "I've been trying to find the right time to say that I love you. Since I've heard you almost died, I wanted to say that I love you.." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:16 am

The dragon gave a growl as he listened to him, nudging the other, trying to show how unhappy he would be without the viking, he bared his teeth and licked at the other's face softly, his crimson eyes staring into the other's, letting out a soft rumble, he pulled the other close and he gave a huff, the dragon slowly stood, as best he could while cramped, and he pushed up against the rafters, making them creak and groan, showing if he really wanted to, he could just leave, damaged wings or not, but he chose to stay with the other, it didn't matter to him if he couldn't have a family with the Viking, he didn't really even like hatchlings anyway, they were annoying.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:10 am

Sol frowned and sighed, closing his eyes slightly. "I know you would do anything for me. But you will kill yourself if you continue to try and save me. I don't want you to do that. You nearly saved me from dying and look where that got you.." he said, moving his head down as he sat down. "You should have gone off with the female. You'd be happier and you'd have a happy little family. All I ever do is bring you pain.." Sol could only cry and press his face against his hands.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:56 pm

Echo gave a loud huff, warm air exiting his nostrils as he gave the other a light glare, his tail smacking the floor lightly, baring his teeth, trying to show the other he would do anything, he licked gently at the other's stub and he gave a soft rumble, trying to show they needed one another even more now, he spread a wing as best he could in the tight space, his wing on the opposite side of the other's stub had been damaged the most, he shifted his weight and moved his opposite wing to stand in the place of the other's arm, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Sol sighed and moved a hand over to where his arm used to be. He sighed and leaned back slightly on his heels. "I hate this, Echo. Now look at me, i have no arm. You should have gotten out while you could, your wings would not be so torn and singed.." he said. Stepping over so he could kiss at his nose. Hating to see him in this shape. Echo deserved to be happy and free instead of worrying about him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:23 pm

Echo gave a soft rumble as he watched the female, he seemed to perk up as he heard about food, purring and he gave a content sound, he rose slightly as Sol got up, letting out a worried and concerned sound as he kept a close eye on his mate, ready to catch him if he was going down, a worried look in his eyes as he looked to the Viking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next