From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Echo stood with the other, helping him finish the house, he explored once they finished, jumping up to a perch he had from the ceiling, his tail lashing and he purred, looking down toward the Viking, curling his tail around him and rumbling affectionately, pulling Sol up to sit on the perch with him, nuzzling him and licking at his face softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Sol remained beside the dragon for a while. He pulled back and wiped at his face. "Come on, let's continue to finish up the house." He said. Of course, he made sure the house was large enough to fit Echo. The dragon could come in any time to see what he was up to. So, if he wanted to, he could also sleep with him. After working on the house for a while longer, he smiled as it was finished. "We did it," he said. Stepping inside to look around the large home. Sitting down on the bed he had made. Absolutely exhausted from the hard work.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 pm

The large dragon gave a loud affectionate rumble as he nuzzled the other, purring loudly and licking his face softly, he curled his body around Sol, spreading out a wing to shield him from the sun, his eyes closing softly as he pressed his face to Sol, continuing to let out loud purrs, his tail lashing softly as he refused to move from around the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Sol watched the dragon draw into the sand, a frown on his face as he realized why he wanted him. He bit his lip as he could feel his eyes water. Shocked that this was what the large dragon wanted. He didn't care about eggs, he just wanted a loving mate. He let off a noise and grabbed for Echo, holding onto him tightly. This was what was so special. The dragon loved him, loved him more than anyone else. Why couldn't other vikings see that? He held onto him, closing his eyes slightly. Wanting to just sit there for a while and hold him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:39 pm

Echo came over to Sol once he was clean, nuzzling him softly, licking at his arm as gently as he could, nuzzling him softly, the dragon tilted his head as the other spoke, he lashed his tail and he tried to draw in the sand, trying to explain that eggs didn't matter to him, he drew circles and crossed them out, before trying to draw the two of them, trying to explain that it didn't matter if they were different to him, he huffed out as he wished they could understand one another, it was hard to explain that the Viking was really only the only one nice to him, female Nightmares only ever wanted him because he was able to produce strong young.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Sol looked over to Drake as he slowly made his way over. "I need to head off, but i will come to visit you. I promise.." he murmured. Sol grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug. Holding him there for a minute before he took off on Venom. Sol sighed and moved a hand to rub his arm. Wincing at the sight burning pain he felt. It would take a while for it to heal, but he'll live. He looked over to Echo, a frown on his face. "You'd rather have me as a mate than that female? I cannot lay eggs. Why me?" He asked, wishing the Monsterous Nightmare could tell him why he was so special.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Echo pulled back in hesitance, before pressing his face to the human, letting out a soft sound, his wing and tail curling around Sol, letting out a quiet purr, he held the Viking to him, he looked to his claws again before he softly pulled away, moving to the water and rolling about to try and clean himself off of the blood.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Sol looked frowned once Echo pulled back. He kept his arm close to his chest, walking over to him carefully. He made sure to be careful as he approached the dragon. The viking stroked at his chest gently, trying to comfort him. "Hey, it's okay. I know you're upset with what happened. You did it to protect me, and I didn't move myself out of the way and i got burned. I'll live, I'll be okay," he assured. Shifting close, hugging at his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:10 pm

Echo chased the badly wounded female off, knowing she wouldn't survive, he turned and saw Sol, letting out a sound and he rushed over, he gave a whine and nosed Sol softly, creeping close, an apologetic look in his eyes, the large dragon suddenly jerked back, moving a few feet away and he paced, growling loudly toward himself, he looked to his bloodied claws, hanging his head and he refused to look toward the others.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Sol yelped as he was dropped, wincing as the flames hit him as well. He hissed from the scorching pain holding his arm. Drake rushed over with Venom, scooping him up so he could take him over to a lake. He allowed Sol to jump off, dipping his arm into the river. Trying his best to ease the pain he felt. Drake stepped over to him and rubbed his back, assuring him that things were going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 am

The male was about to get up to possibly play again when he heard Sol, roaring out his rage, bursting into flames and charging after the female, he snarled as he pounced, tackling the female and he tried to grab at her throat, his claws sinking into the female, ignoring the female's cries and screams of pain as he practically mauled her in his rage.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:38 pm

Drake watched, quite surprised by what he saw. "See? He cares about you. He does not look interested in the female. You must make him happy to the point where he sees you as his mate." The male said. Venom came slithering back over to them, he dragged behind him a whale that he had found. He placed it before the large dragon, hoping he would accept the large mammal. Sol watched the female Monsterous Nightmare, knowing she was unhappy. He squeaked once she grabbed him. She raced off, wanting to get rid of him so she could be with the large Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:17 pm

The large male Monstrous Nightmare purred as he let his flames disappear, nuzzling the human and he curled a wing around him, turning his head as the female Nightmare crept over, he growled out loudly and swiped at her with his tail, continuing to hold and cuddle Sol, refusing to leave, he licked Sol and nuzzled him softly, he purred Ashe fussed over the human, very clearly he saw him as his mate, keeping him vlose.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Sol had watched the encounter between the two. Surprised by the fact that Echo had nothing to do with the female. Before, he had chased after one. Why the sudden change? He rested a hand on his head, stroking at his scales lightly. Why did you not go after the female. Don't you want to have a mate and a family?" He asked with a frown. Drake shook his head and leaned back, "maybe you're his mate, which is why he cares for you so much.." he said in response. Watching the Monsterous Nightmare with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:38 pm

Echo jumped back in shock before hissing and charging after the snake, growling and trying to pounce on the other dragon, the large nightmare suddenly stumbling back as a female Monstrous Nightmare pounced on him out of the bushes, Echo seemed stunned at first, unsure at what to do, when the female dragon was clearly trying to get the impressive male to breed her, he roared and burst into flames, spooking the female off him, he snorted and stalked back toward Sol, the large dragon pouting as he sat down, he lost his kill then to top it off, the female practically forced herself onto him, making him lash his tail in agitation.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:32 pm

The Slitherwing, Venom, watched as Echo pounced into the water and brought up a shark. He tilted his head and slithered over quickly, grabbing the shark before taking off with it. Going as fast as he could while holding the shark. Sol smiled and watched the two, remaining beside Drake. "I don't think i would be a good mate for him. He needs a dragon as a mate. Im sure he wants kids.. i cannot provide that for him.." he said, closing his eyes with a sigh. "Im sure he loves you. But let him decide," he assured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:18 pm

Echo gave a snort at he stayed with Sol, laying his head over his wings and he flicked his tail, he perked up slightly as he heard a splash, standing and he walked toward the water, snorting and he pounced into the water, coming up dragging a shark, sitting and wagging his tail like a dog, looking to the other dragon and almost snickering.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:13 pm

The Slitherwing hissed softly, still not liking the way the Monsterous Nightmare was looking at him. Though he kept away, knowing well that the dragon used fire, and he wasnt a fan of fire. Drake smiled, sitting down with the other. "How did you tame a Slitherwing?" Sol asked, in awe by the large snake dragon. "I had him since he was an egg. And he grew up knowing me his whole life." He said. Hand moving to stroke at the snake's nose. "So, how have things been? I haven't seen you in forever.." he breathed. Sol just smiled, bringing him into a hug. "It's been tough, but im living. Especially with Echo helping me," he responded.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:34 pm

Echo grumbled and gave a low growl as he continued to slowly pace, he was still unsure, but he laid down, pressing his snout to Sol, his tail curling around him lightly, he slowly relaxed, but wouldn't take his eyes off the other dragon or human, untrusting after the village had attacked Sol.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Drake looked over to the Monsterous Nightmare, noticing that his Slitherwing was getting riled up as well. He turned to calm down his dragon. Telling him that everything was okay. Sol did the same thing, he calmed his dragon. "It's okay, Echo. He's a friend, a trusted friend.." he assured. He turned to talk to Drake. Whom of which felt bad for seeing him leave like that. "I've never seen a dragon so protective of a person. Especially a dragon that sees a human as a mate," he said. "Its fascinating.."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Echo helped wherever he could, bringing down trees and dragging them over, digging holes for supports for the house, he looked up as he saw the other dragon, giving a low growl, moving toward Sol and he gave a rumble as he was unsure of the strangers, pacing nervously, often trying to grab Sol to bring him over protectively, hissing toward the strangers.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Sol sat on the dragon's neck, watching as they walked along. He kept his eyes fixed on the ground as Echo searched around for a new home. They found a deserted island to settle on, he started to make it his home. He worked to make a house, having learned how to do so from his father. He looked up when a dragon flew down towarda the island, landing beside his house. Sol stepped out and noticed who it was. It was a childhood friend. He nearly cried as he hugged his friend. The man, Drake, held him close. They shared words, obviously happy to see one another.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:25 pm

The dragon visibly frowned before nuzzling him again, he curled a wing around him, giving a small nod, letting out a breath, he stood and nosed his way under the other, letting him sit on him, walking out of the cave, intending to find an island far away with no humans to bother them.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:12 pm

Sol sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I wish you could talk. It would help a lot. But dragons cannot talk.." he closed his eyes and allowed the dragon to lick at his face. "I dont need them if i cannot have you. You're all i ever need. You're my partner, my friend.. being without you would hurt me.." he said, pursing his lips as he kept his eyes fixed on him. Shifting closer to the dragon. Wanting to be as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Echo let out a snort, nudging him, trying to say just by looking at him that he was used to being alone, but Sol needed human companionship, he licked at the other's face and he pressed his snout to him softly, he didn't want Sol to become unhappy by just spending time with a dragon alone, a human needs a human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}   How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Tame Your Dragon {Puppy}
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: