HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:26 pm

Jeremie shifted to straighten himself out once the alpha pulled out of him. He brushed against Mason before going off to do some things around the house. Jesse looked over to his father, going over and hugging him tightly. Resting his head down against his chest. "I cannot wait to have a few siblings," he mumbled. He also couldn't wait to get out of his heat. It was bothersome and he wanted it to be finished so he could relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:20 pm

The large alpha chuckled as he listened, grinning softly, he backed off his mate softly as his knot shrunk and popped out of him, he stretched lightly and licked his lips, the alpha was clearly still very excited, with two omegas all to himself and one of the two in heat, he was in full breed mode.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:58 am

Jesse looked over to his mother, hoping he would agree to having more children for him. Jeremie blinked open his eyes and looked to the pup, a light smile on his face at his pleading eyes. "Fine, we can definently try to get you a few more siblings." he responded, shuddering as he felt the cock twitch within him. Slowly feeling it shrink.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:13 am

"Well, if your mama is okay with it, maybe we'll try harder to get you a sibling or two, how's that for ya?" He said, grinning softly, contributing to hold his mate close, his knot throbbing every so often.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 3:41 am

Jeremie just purred and relaxed on the counter, closing his eyes and enjoying the warmth being pumped through him. He listened in amusement to the alpha explain his chances of getting pregnant with more pups. A bit of him hoped that they survived, he would hate to feel that sorrow. The small omega shifted sheepishly and looked to the side. "It gets boring when you have no one to play with. I want a sibling to play with and love," he said. Pursing his lips as he looked at his parents.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:47 am

Mason panted as he calmed down, nuzzling Jeremie softly before he glanced to their pup, "Well... Your mama ain't in heat, so there isn't much of a chance, but there is a small chance, and being knotted helps that chance" He said, "And once he's in heat, it's almost a definite chance" He said, holding onto Jeremie as he leaned back against the counter, "You seem like you want a sibling pup" He teased softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:30 am

Jeremie could feel arms curl around his frame, huffing softly as he was lifted off of the counter. Shifting himself as he was held and bounced on his cock. Moans and words bubbled from his lips as pleasure shot through him. He mewled weakly once the large knot popped into him, moving deeper for a moment longer before expanding completely. Blocking in the cum that was shot into him. He trembled at the hot seed that filled him, shifting his hips as Mason worked to thrust it deeper within him. He panted and trembled, leaning back against his mate. Chest heaving as he worked to relax himself. Jesse shifted on his feet and watched as his parents worked to relax. "So, will mommy become pregnant again?" He asked, tilting his head as he stepped over. Wanting to hear more from his father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:23 am

Mason curled his arms tightly around his mate, pulling him off the counter and he held him up as he made him bounce on his cock, biting at his shoulders as he groaned out, using gravity to help his knot into the omega, a deep growl resonating from his chest as his knot suddenly popped into Jeremie, Mason panted and continued bouncing Jeremie on his cock, his sides heaving heavily as his climax neared quickly before he suddenly came within his omega, thrusting his seed deep into the omega, despite his knot holding his load in the omega, he leaned back lightly against the counter, the alpha seemed to finally settle down as he kissed and nuzzled his omega softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:05 am

The omega moaned and panted with each thrust into him. Moving his legs slightly so his feet could press against the cupboards. Eyes shut tightly as he felt the knot hit against his ass, moving his legs in an effort to try to accommodate the large knot. He muttered soft curses and incoherent words each time Mason's hips met his own. He could feel eyes watching him, but didn't bother to shoo his son away. He just allowed him to watch as his father fucked him senseless.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 2:59 am

The large alpha let out low grunts and heavy pants as he roughly thrust into the older omega, he didn't even seem to notice their pup as his knot hit hard against the omega, nipping along his spine as his rough thrusts continued, the alpha working up a sweat as he continued thrusting hard and deep within the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 11:12 pm

Jeremie moaned loudly as his alpha pounded into him. He gritted his teeth and panted from the pleasure, toes curling as his hips hit at the counter. He cursed and moaned, eyes shut tight as he listened to the pants and growls that left his mate. He blinked open his eyes as he heard footsteps enter the kitchen, looking back to see that his son was watching them. Now that his father had fucked him, he understood what was going on. He just watched with wide eyes, amused to see what was occurring. The older omega blushed and looked to the side, still allowing moans to leave his lips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:40 pm

Mason kept his tight grip on his omega as he began thrusting hard and fast into him, panting heavily and he growled loudly as he thrust roughly, kissing the omega's shoulder blades softly as he growled out loudly in pleasure, panting loudly, his knot slowly beginning to swell and hit against the omega.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:35 pm

The omega shifted as hands grasped at his hips, huffing softly as he was hoisted up. Shifting his legs as he couldn't feel the ground, allowing the alpha to hold him in the air. He moved his head down into his arms, closing his eyes as Mason pushed into him. Warmth pooled into his gut when his alpha told him that he wanted him to be loud. His hips tensed as the alpha plunged into him. He shut his eyes tightly and moaned loudly, keening from the pleasure he recieved. Trying to be as loud as possible, not caring if their pup heard him or not.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:24 pm

The alpha resumed kissing and nipping at his omega's neck as he gripped his hips, lifting him up so his feet were off the ground, thrusting into his mate quickly and growling out in pleasure, curling his arms around the other's waist to keep him up as he immediately began thrusting quickly, letting out heavy breaths, "I want you as loud as you can be, omega" He cooed in his ear, nipping his ear softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Jeremie obediently moved to help Mason with getting his clothes off. A content purr rumbling in his throat at the warm lips that worked against his skin. "It would take too long, I need you now." He huffed, shifting himself so he could lean back against his touch. Desperate for more attention. "But I don't care if he sees. It will be educational for him," he responded lightly. Shifting his hips back. Leaning over the counter as he got himself ready. "How do you want me, alpha?" He asked. Turning his head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:33 am

Mason growled affectionately as he kissed the other's neck and shoulders, beginning to work his clothing off, he didn't care where they were, he needed his mate, "I doubt we can wait for your heat love" He cooed, kissing down the omega's back, "We have plenty of time before our little omega is out of his bath" He cooed.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:17 am

Jeremie purred as Mason grinded harder against him, still lightly rutting his hips back against the other's own. Shuddering as he felt his hard cock against him. "Yeah? You sure?" He teased, moving his hands out to grab for the counter. Holding himself as Mason grinded against him, closing his eyes in content. "He won't be happy, but it's his fault for missing out.." He teased. Shuddering as a tongue ran along his neck. "Fuck, daddy- I don't want to wait until my heat." He whined, kneading his fingers into the counter.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:15 am

Mason rumbled out as he began grinding harder against him, his cock hardening against the other and pressing against him, "I think I have enough to handle both of you" He cooed, chuckling softly, "Klive chose the worst time to go on a hunting trip" He snickered, "He can have the next cycle" He teased, licking the back of the other's neck softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:08 am

The omega moaned softly as the omega was pulled closer, rocking his hips back as he felt him grind against him. "Yeah? I bet you're excited to have me go back into heat. I'm sure you're ready to fill me with your litter." He purred in response, leaning into his touches and kisses. "I know you enjoy it, daddy. But we still have Pap. But I belong to both of you and only you both. No other alpha can have me. Just you and Klive," he purred. Rutting back into the alpha, knowing he would go into heat in a few days. Maybe even less than that. "It'll be a few days now before my cycle starts. Are you ready to deal with two omegas?" He teased. Klive would be away for another day or two, so Mason must be enjoying himself to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:45 am

The alpha gave a rumble as he gripped his omega close, kissing at his neck and grinding against him, "Since knotting our Jesse, all I've had in my mind, is you going back into heat" He cooed, nipping at his neck softly, "Having you all to myself, not having to share" He cooed, "It was nice to have an omega all to myself" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:34 am

Jeremie smiled as Mason pulled him close. He stroked at his pup's head and kissed his cheek. "You should go take a bath, baby. You're still leaking from when daddy knotted you," he said. Jesse nodded and raced off to go take a bath and clean up. The older omega chuckled and watched his son go, looking over towards the alpha in amusement. "You seem really excited, alpha. Is there something on your mind?" He asked, moving his head so he could press kisses against his cheek. Nuzzling his nose against his skin, pressing his back against his chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 12:48 am

Mason had been cooking dinner for them, since Klive would still be gone for a day or two, he glanced over and chuckled as he saw the pup, "Musta really wore you out, sorry pup, kinda lost myself" He said, he sat beside Jeremie and snaked his arms around him, pulling his mate close, he had stayed awake after he knotted Jesse and had gotten up as soon as his knot had shrunk, he had been excited ever since, grabbing onto Jeremie whenever he could.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 11:07 pm

Jesse listened to what his father had to say. He allowed the alpha to curl up around him, relaxing against the warmth of his father and the blanket. A soft sigh left him as ha started to close his eyes, finally drifting off into slumber. When he awoke, he moved his head around in confusion when he didn't see his father. A soft noise left his lips, hating how cold the bed was beside him. How long has he been gone? Where did he go? He pulled the blanket off of his body and lifted his knees up to his chest, watching as a white liquid dribbled from his used hole. He climbed out of bed and pulled on a long sweatshirt, heading down the stairs find his parents. Jeremie looked over to see that their pup was finally up and about. "There you are, how are you feeling?" He asked. Watching him in amusement as he noticed cum was dripping down his thighs. "I bet your daddy filled you good. Does your heat feel better for now?" He asked, kissing his head gently. Jesse just nodded and leaned into his mother's touch. "Yeah, I feel better." He said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 11:41 am

Mason panted softly as he held the pup close, curling up with him and he pulled a blanket around them, "It's a little hard to explain pup, at least for me, it pretty much means, that if you were of age, once we tie together like we are now, and I fill you with my seed like now, you would have puppies of your own" He said, "You're feeling so full because my knot is keeping anything from escaping from you, and I probably let a pretty big load onto you" He said, "Since you're an omega, your mother can have a more in depth talk with you about it" He said softly, nuzzling the pup, "Get comfortable and sleep, we'll be here for a while" He said softly, stroking the pup's body softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 4:14 am

Jesse tensed up as the knot at the base of Mason's cock finally popped into him, locking them both together. He gasped once warm liquid filled him up to the brim. He trembled and slumped against his father, sides heaving from the pleasure he experienced. "What.. what was that warmth?" He asked, "why do i feel so full?" He added onto the question. Exhausted and just wanting to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-