From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Mason frowned as he listened to his mate, wishing he could just hold him, comfort him, he tried to nuzzle him as best he could, "No, no Jeremie it's not your fault, Klive and I have been fighting all day, it's my fault, I should have backed down when he tried to go for you" He said and sighed, "You aren't a horrible omega, you're an amazing omega" He said, growling as all he wanted was to hold his mate, the omega was in distress and he couldn't do anything, an idea came to him and he grabbed his shirt sleeve in his teeth, managing to throw his arm over the omega, doing the same with the other arm and he managed to hold the omega, sort of, "Where's Klive? He didn't even help you?" He asked, letting out a growl.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Jeremie remained beside him, not leaving him alone at all. What saddened him the most was when the doctors told him that he would be wheelchair bound for the rest of his life. He couldn't help but let tears fall, ashamed of himself. It was all his fault, if he would have just remained in bed this never would have happened. He wiped at his eyes sorrowfully once Mason awoke. He moved to hold his face, pressing light kisses against his lips. "Calm down, love. You're in the hospital. You and Klive had a fight and you both ended up down the stairs. I took you to the hospital.. the doctor says you're going to be wheelchair bound.." he cut himself off. Resting his head down onto his chest. "It's all my fault, this never would have happened if I would have stayed put. Im a horrible omega, i don't deserve anything." He sobbed, keeping his face pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Klive let out a sound as the omega lashed out at him, he stumbled back, letting out a yelp as the omega bit him, he backed off with his head low, only just realizing what had happened in his rage, his ears back, he shifted to his human form to try and help, but when he was told to stay away, he just stood there, watching with sadness in his eyes.

Mason whined out as he laid there, he tried to reach out to his mate, his sides heaving as he breathed, "It's hard to shift.." He winced out, he struggled to shift, but finally managed, once he was emitted, Mason became more of a problem, only wanting to be with Jeremie, the doctor's ended up sedating him, making him sleep, after hours of tests and a surgery, the doctor said Mason may eventually regain use of his arms, but that was a low low chance, Mason would be wheelchair bound for the rest of his days, when Mason woke late in the night when the meds wore off, he looked about groggily, letting out a sound as he tried to move, "Where... What happened?" He mumbled, the alpha still trying to move, beginning to grow angry as he couldn't, the heart monitor connected to him beginning to beep faster as he was getting angry.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Jeremie watched the two come flying down the stairs. He blinked in horror, feeling a growl leave him. He tossed his plate and rushed over, turning into his wolf form. He got in between the two and snarled, baring his teeth at Klive. Lashing out and biting him a good few times. "That is enough," he growled at Klive. His blue eyes burning into the other. Lips pulled back in a snarl, baring his teeth at the leader. He snapped at his muzzle as he got close, shaking his head roughly to do damage. When he released him, he pushed him back. "I want you to leave. Leave." He growled. Shifting himself over the other alpha, working to tey and comfort him. He morphed back into his human form, insisting that Mason turn back into his own. When he finally did, he brought him close and lifted him with a huff. Leaving Klive behind as he went to seek out help. He walked for what seemed like forever, finding a hospital. He got Mason admitted, hoping they could do something to help him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Upstairs, the Alpha's began arguing about upsetting their omega, loud curses and growls ringing out between the two, until snarls and yelps rang out, the Alpha's shifting to their wolf forms and attacking one another, lashing out with tooth and claw, they ended up breaking the door and tumbling down the stairs, a loud snap could be heard as Klive stood over Mason, breathing heavily and growling.

Mason gave whines and his ears stayed back as he was limp under the leader, the snap ended up being the Hunter's neck, it luckily didn't kill him, but the hunter couldn't move now, Mason could be seen barely twitching as he tried to move, but it was futile, he was paralyzed, all from the two Alpha's arguing and falling down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 10:34 pm

Jeremie growled as he was pushed back down onto the bed. He sat back up and stood, pulling on some boxers. "I'm going to make something to eat," he mumbled. Walking to the kitchen so he could make himself some food, after making the sandwich he walked to sit down to watch some television. He decided to see what was on the news. Shivering as they spoke about an alpha who had just been caught by authorities. He must have been holding omegas and using them in his basement. And once they were broken, he just fucked their bodies and tossed them like they were nothing. He growled, wishing omegas weren't seen as an item. He nibbled at his sandwich, sitting crisscrossed on the couch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 pm

"We aren't saying you're weak dear, but things happen, and it would keep us at ease if at least one of us stays close, we know you can take care of yourself, but what if you're exhausted from delivering and someone jumps you?" Klive frowned lightly, sitting up with the omega.

Mason frowned and he stood, "Let's just leave it, we'll talk about it another time, let's just let Jeremie rest, we wore him out" Mason said, trying to softly push Jeremie back down to sleep, the hunter trying to be the voice of reason between them.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Jeremie instantly woke back up when he listened to the stories that were told. "I'll be fine, i don't an alpha constantly over my shoulder. I'm able to take care of myself, that is how i rose to the ranks instead of remaining the lowest position." He growled softly. "I love you both, i do. But im not weak," he said. Nothing bad is going to happen to him. No stranger is going to come in and breed him full with their pups. He was able to hadle himself, unlike the other omegas. "Other omegas may be weak, but im not weak." He grumbled. Sitting up between the two, rubbing his face with his hand. Dragging it through his hair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:33 pm

"Both of you live here now, no one is leaving" Klive said sternly, "If you need anything, we'll have some omegas come stay with you, I've heard horror stories from Alpha's that their omega was abused by the other's by not caring for their pup's the same way as them, I don't want that to happen to you" He frowned heavily.

Mason listened to Klive and nodded in agreement, "I've heard of Alpha's coming to take the omega's away from their pup's so they go back into heat and they can impregnate them instead" He said, growling lightly, "One of us will have to stay with him at all times" Mason said to Klive, whom agreed instantly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Jeremie purred as the two alphas held him. Closing his eyes in content. "Yeah, it is against the rules for a pregnant omega to be kicked out of the pack." He said, mouth opening up to yawn. Tired and just wanting to rest between the others. "What's going to happen when the pups are born? Will i have to remain with the other mother omegas?" He asked. There was a seperate house for the nursing mothers. Would he have to stay there or would he be allowed to stay in here? He wasnt at all sure. But he was hoping to stay with his alphas. He just knew they wouldn't let him have his job while pregnant.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:11 pm

"Well they better be okay with it, because the three of us are the leaders, if they don't like it, they can leave, and they won't last long out there without the protection of the pack" Klive said flatly, clearly becoming protective of his new family, even Mason, despite knowing the other alpha could very well care for himself.

Mason nodded in agreement, "Besides, I doubt the pack would kick out a pregnant omega, it is against the rules" He stated, staying with the other's, an arm wrapped around Jeremie, the two large Alpha's working to keep the omega warm and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:08 pm

Jeremie smiled as the alphas seemed fine with being parents. At least they wouldn't shun him for possibly being pregnant with their pups. He smiled and nestled in close to the alphas. Relaxing in between the both of them. "Yeah, i wouldn't doubt it if you two knocked me up already." He responded with a light laugh, moving a hand down to wipe up a bit of cum that was leaking from him. He wiped his fingers off and curled up between Mason and Klive. "What will our pack say? Will they be okay with it?" He asked, trying to pull them closer to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:52 pm

"What do you mean "Are we okay"?" Both Alpha's said at the same time, looking toward one another before back to the omega, Klive shifted to his human form and he cupped the omega's cheek, "Our pups will have three parents, that's two more than most" The leader pointed out with a smile.

"Three more than some" Mason muttered lightly, he came to the pack as a young boy before his first shift, no one knew his backstory or where he was even from, he practically raised himself, "And it doesn't help that we probably just knocked you up anyway" The hunter pointed out, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Jeremie smiled happily, remaining on the alpha's lap. Once his knot shrank, he slipped off of him. Shuddering at the cum that leaked out of him. He flopped down onto the bed, just wanting to rest up. As he laid there, he continued to dream about the pups and how well they would treat him while he's carrying. "Are we okay with staring a family?" He asked. Knowing it was bound to come to that. He was at at his most fertile, so of course his alphas breeding him wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Klive swallowed the omega's cum, pulling away and he laid close, his tail wagging, "It's a little weird with two Alpha's... But it was still great" The leader said, nuzzling the omega.

Mason panted and agreed lightly with the other alpha, "It may take a bit to get used to, but I think we both can agree that we would do anything to make you happy" Mason said, glancing to Klive, who nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:20 pm

The short omega gasped as Mason released into him, he shut his eyes tightly and settled against the alpha. Body trembling as Klive started to suckle on his cock. He whined and found himself releasing into the alpha's mouth. Body trembling as he leaned against Mason. Sides heaving as he struggled to regain his breath. "Wow.. i didn't expect that to be so.. amazing-" he panted, lifting his head so he could look at the two. A loud purr still rumbling from his throat. Showing that he was content for the time being.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Klive huffed and gave a grumble as the other alpha wasn't satisfying the omega, he took the omega's length into his mouth and beginning to suckle, his eyes closing softly.

Mason gave a loud groan as his knot popped into the omega, he gripped him tighter and gave short rough thrusts into him, before he suddenly came within the omega, bucking his hips hard to try and shoot his cum deep into the omega, licking at his neck softly as he panted.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:39 pm

Jeremie moaned out from the pleasure, fingertips digging into his shoulders, trying to bring him closer. What made him complain was when Mason refrained from knotting him. He growled and kissed at his neck. Shifting his hips diwn so he could get the knot into him. When he finally got the large knot inside of him, he still rolled and worked his hips onto him. Panting lightly and shuddering in ecstasy. Still purring as he pleased his alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:47 pm

Klive continued lapping at any place of the omega he could reach, his tail continuing to wag as he listened to the omega.

Mason kissed at his throat as he gave rough bucks of his hips into the omega, bringing him down hard to meet his thrusts, his knot hitting him a few times before he would stop short before his knot could hit the omega, intending to keep from knotting him at first.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:37 pm

The omega shuddered as a warm tongue swiped over his cock. A soft pant leaving him, moving his hips in an effort to receive more pleasure from the alphas. A whine nearly passed through his lips as Mason said he was going to take his time with him. A moan left him as the alpha thrusted into him, rocking his hips back from the pleasure. He wanted more, he didn't want Mason to take his time. He kissed at his lips, moaning against them as he tried to ride the other as he thrusted into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Klive shifted into his wolf form, his tail wagging and he moved to lay close to the omega, leaning up and lapping at the omega's length, his tail thumping against the bed, still fairly excited from the sounds the omega was making.

Mason grinned as the omega spoke, "And now that you're... Settled, I intend to take my sweet time" The hunter said, kissing the omega deeply, thrusting into him and groaning in pleasure, gripping onto his hips.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Jeremie purred as he was pulled close to Mason. A soft groan leaving him as he grinded down onto the alpha. He moved his head to the side, delighted by the pleasure and kisses he recieved from the lead hunter. He bit his lip as he leaned his hips into the touch, trembling as both cum and slick leaked from him. "It's your turn now," he purred. Nuzzling and kissing at his throat. Lightly nipping every now and then.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am

Klive gave a content sound as he nuzzled the omega, kissing his shoulders softly, giving a soft grunt as his knot shrunk enough to pop out of the omega, the leader sat back, purring as he watched the omega's rear, licking his lips lightly.

Mason smiled and nuzzled the omega softly, kissing his cheek and once he was free of the other alpha, he softly pulled him close, grinding against him softly and he kissed at the omega's throat, giving a soft possessive growl as he massaged the omega's ass.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:42 pm

When Jeremie was able to remove the cock from his mouth, he pulled back and licked his lips. A loud purr still rumbling from his throat. He shivered as the alpha behind him, trying to calm himself down completely. "Fuck.. i love both of my alphas. I love you both so much.." he rumbled out. Chest rising and falling sharply as he worked to regulate his breathing. His instincts kicked in, telling him to make a nest, to get in a comfortable spot. But he had to wait, the leader was still knotted with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:31 pm

Klive panted as he stayed with the omega, his cock twitching and jerking inside him, he kissed along the omega's spoke, stroking his sides softly and he gave soft content sounds, bucking his hips off and on to keep him stimulated.

Mason panted and laid back, letting the omega's head softly and he smiled toward him, his knot throbbing as he watched the other pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: