From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 2:36 pm

(XD)

Klive gave a slight greeting smile toward the omega, "No, no it's alright, take a break for today, you deserve it" The leader said, "If you need something, you tell me" He said, "And you" He began, pointing toward Mason, "Send the hunters back out, we're going to need to start storing food" He said flatly, "And watch your tone" He snapped.

Mason glared toward the other alpha, frowning and he wanted to just tackle him, "We have more than enough food to last until tomorrow, and it's spring, we don't need to start storing food or it'll go bad" The hunter tried to reason with the leader, though he moved to stand between the omega and the other alpha, the hair on the back of his neck standing on end, the two alphas tense and glaring toward one another, like they were getting ready to lash out at one another.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 2:28 pm

((XD i do that sometimes.))

The past few weeks have been quite interesting. Mason, a scarred lead hunter, was trying to win him over with gifts that he either finds or gets. Jeremie sat and listened to the stories that Mason had spoke of. Some of them were truly amazing, the alpha has been through quite a bit. The omega, on the other hand, had no scars. He was a scout, he usually just scouted the area and reported anything that he noticed. He mostly left the hunters snd fighters to do the dirty work. His ear flicked when the pack leader came over to them. Obviously not pleased with something.

He could feel his skin burn under his fur. Shifting his paws around on the ground. "Hey, it's nothing. I just do what i do best." He responsed, looking over to the golden wolf. "Is there something you need? Do you need me to scout out an area?" He asked, standing up from his seated position. Ready to go out when he needed to.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:13 am

(I reread my post when I got home and decided to redo it lol, I didn't like it XD)

Klive stretched and let out a yawn as he woke, it was a new day, and he was finally going to begin working on courting Jeremie, the leader shifted into his large wolf form and he padded out of his home, his tail swaying lightly, giving greeting nods to any pack members, the large alpha male frowned as he saw another alpha, Mason, the lead hunter, already talking to Jeremie, the leader gave a small growl to himself, padding over faster and he let out a low commanding bark, "Mason, shouldn't you already be hunting?" He questioned in a flat tone.

"And that's how I got this scar, this one here was from when that bear attacked last summer, bastard nearly killed me, but I showed him, with the help of the other's of course, I didn't do much" He said, standing with the omega known as Jeremie, he had been giving him gifts and trying to win him over for weeks, he looked to the side as he heard their leader, raising a brow, "We've already gone hunting and back" He said, "Brought a couple deer and a good sized moose home, everyone has their own share, didn't see what we left in your place?" The alpha questioned the other, the pair seemed to always be arguing with one another, "I was just telling Jeremie about how great of a hunt we had thanks to his scouting the other day" Mason said, grinning to the omega.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:00 am

Name: Jeremie
Nickname: Jere
Human appearance: Neat, medium long brown hair with light highlights, pale blue eyes, freckles all over his skin, lean and skinny.
Wolf appearance: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 11 08c4f1846a7d8d81c4e7d568ece28bfb
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 4:37 am

Name: Klive
Human Appearance: Scraggly golden blonde hair with blue eyes, "perfect" face, muscular
Wolf Appearance: Long golden fur, striking blue eyes, muscular.

Name: Mason
Human Appearance: Short black hair, dark brown eyes, lean and muscular, many battle scars even at an early age.
Wolf Appearance: Black fur, brown eyes, muscular and fast, many battle scars.

(Here we go~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11