From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:20 am

He stayed close, giving protective growls whenever other alpha's got close, even grumbling when omega's came close, he nuzzled his mate and watched him, "Well, depending on the situation on how its being used, and who on" He teased, "A bell may get pretty annoying in bed" He whispered in his ear and purred playfully.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:17 am

"I can't help it, I haven't been in here in a while and there is just so much stuff," he fussed. Keeping a firm hold on his hand as he led him into the store he was looking at. "I'm not in heat yet, so we have a while to do things before that starts. I'll make sure to let you know when it happens," he assured. Looking at the collars, trying to decide which one looks cute. He let go of his hand and grabbed for one. Pressing it against his neck slightly. It was a blue with silver studs and a little bell. It could have some words on it if it wanted to. "How does this one look?" He asked. Looking to his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:11 am

The alpha gave a sound as he lost sight of his mate for a moment, finding him and giving a breath, "Don't run off like that Jamie" He breathed out, holding onto his hand and following where he wanted to go, "You don't know who can smell you over my scent" He murmured in his ear.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:03 am

A soft laugh left him at his words, responding to the purr with his own. "You're just talented and special. You hit the jackpot and got me before anyone else did," he purred in response. He nuzzled close to him for a moment, pulling back when they walked out of the closet and back toward the stores. He noticed an interesting looking store, and he knew well it must have a few interesting toys for them to mess with. He hummed in excitement and rushed off to go see what they had. Excited to finally be back inside the mall, wanting to just look at everything.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:58 am

He looked toward his mate as he felt his mate grab his face, he couldn't help but purr softly as he listened to him, slowly pulling him close and nuzzling the omega, breathing in his scent, "I don't know what I did to deserve you... But I must have done something right" He gave a small chuckle, grasping the omega's hand and squeezing softly before leading him out of the closet and toward the stores again.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:45 am

"You're nothing like your father, Zeph. Don't insist that you're like him. You're better than him, so much better. You'd be an amazing father, and I'm sure if we had children they would love you very much. You've proved to me over snd over that you're nothing like him. You haven't once hurt me intentionally, and that says somethin.." He grabbed his face, forcing him to look at him. "Now let's drop the subject and have some fun. We're at the mall, we shouldn't be upset while we're having a good time. We can discuss this at home," he assured. Moving his head up so he could kiss at his nose lightly. Pressing close to the alpha, hoping to assure him that things would be okay.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:40 am

He continued walking behind the other, giving a soft whine, he spotted a closet and he grabbed his mate, pulling him over and trapping him in the room, "Jamie... Its not that I don't want kids... I'm just... I'm scared... What if I do what my father did... What if I hurt you.. Or the kid... I want kids with you I just... I don't know if I'm ready... I know we're kinda stepping over the edge with being unprotected and you in heat.. I just..." He sighed and hung his head, he couldn't make eye contact with his mate.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:31 am

"It's fine, I'm just worried is all. What if something does happen? Im not on birth control and we're having unprotected sex." He moved his hand up to rub at his face, he wished he hasn't thought about having kids. He didn't know if things would change, or if he could just start taking birth control. He might have to go see a doctor if he doesn't want a child. After a while of thinking, he shook his head. "Just.. Come on, let's get going to the stores," he wanted to forget about the conversation. He hoped his alpha didn't worry over him. Because he was sure the other could smell his stress and how he was slightly upset. But he tried to not let it get to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:25 am

The alpha frowned as he watched his mate, "Jamie..." He reached for him, but he was already gone, Zeph sighed, hitting his head against the steering wheel, he got out and caught up to the other, reaching to him again but backing down again, hanging his head and sighing, "I'm sorry..." He said quietly as he followed, letting out a whine as he heard his mate whimper.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:09 am

Jamie was about to respond to that, but he closed his mouth and thought about what he said regarding the children. "You won't hurt the child, but forget I said anything. Lets just go inside," he murmured. Stepping out of the car so he could walk into the mall. He looked around. Enjoying how beautiful it looked on the inside. He was worried, afraid to fall pregnant with their child. He didn't want to be abandoned when he does. Not wanting Zeph to leave because he's nervous of taking care of a child. It made him fear carrying his children. What if he loses interest in him and decides to find a new mate while he's pregnant? A soft whimper left him as he closed his eyes at the thought. Pulling his arms close to his chest, rubbing at his forearms.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:04 am

He chuckled as he listened to him, "Please, I have an easier time shoving my knot in you, while you're the one begging for it" He snickered, driving easily, raising a brow and frowning slightly as he listened to his mate, biting his lip and sighing, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "Well... Honestly I never thought of having kids.. With my history I just... I won't be a good father... I get mad so easily.. W-what if I hurt the kid.." He rambled on a bit, pulling into a parking space at their destination and he hung his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:56 am

"Maybe, but I don't think that was it," he mused. Shaking out his hair as he settled back in his seat. Playfully swatting when his mate's hand grew too close. "I'm sure you would love it if I just tortured you. You would be squirming and begging to have your knot shoved up in me," he purred in response. He enjoyed having his knot inside him. It made him feel better, instinct getting ready for conceiving and having a nice family. He wanted a family, and he hoped the other would want one as well. After a minute of silence he finally spoke up, "do you want children?" He asked looking over to him, hoping he would want some.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:38 am

"That and I probably got a wiff of an omega when I came in" He teased, playfully speeding around, avoiding areas he knew he may get pulled over in if he was caught, he chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully, "Well maybe later you can" He said, ruffling the others hair softly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:34 am

"That's true. I remember when you came to my house and we just started to talk about omegas. You got so hard after a few minutes of just talking about it," he teased. "And I wouldn't torture myself. It would be nice to see you get tortured though.." he teased, a playful smile tugging at his lips. Settling back against his seat, watching the scenery go by.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:10 am

"I'm an alpha, I'm always horny" He stated and grinned, licking his lips as he watched the other, "I doubt even you would torture yourself with it" He teased, following him and moving to get in the driver's side, starting the car and he drove almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:57 pm

He nearly jumped as his mate grabbed at his ass, looking back to him with shocked and narrowed eyes. "Why? So you can get horny while we're driving to the mall?" Deciding to tease him, he walked over and swayed his hips playfully. He had wider hips than Zeph did, since he has to bear children. So omegas had more wider hips to do so. He didn't mind, but sometimes he hated it. "Or I could force you to wait until we get home," he purred. Sliding into the passenger seat of the car.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:22 am

He dressed himself in spare clothes he had there when they'd spend days gaming in the other's room, following him and chuckling, "Well, maybe while I drive you could go into detail of what you want to do" He teased, playfully grabbing the omega's ass as they walked, grasping his wallet and keys.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:10 am

"mmhmm, I'll try to not pick out anything stupid," he responded in a tease. Head falling so it could rest against his chest. A soft chuckle leaving him at his own words. "You know I would still love to mess around with you," he hummed. Soon pulling back so he could clean up and make himself look decent. When he looked nice, he shifted and made his way down to the living room. "I could put an interesting name on it," he mused, looking back to see his alpha following behind him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 3:53 am

He chuckled and stood with the other, stretching and finding a damp towel to clean them both off, holding the other close and nuzzling him, "Whatever you want, just nothing stupid" He said and gave a laugh, "You liked messing with me as an alpha, who knows what You will do as my omega" He teased his mate.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 3:43 am

His cheeks flushed at the words, face still buried against his shoulder. "No! No, I wasn't thinking of that," he mumbled, squirming about slightly. After minutes of waiting, he noticed he could finally pull off of the other. He stood on quivering legs to hobble over to put on some clothes. "What do you think I should get? I want to get a cute collar. What would be good to put on it?" He asked tilting his head slightly in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 3:27 am

The alpha purred and nuzzled his mate, holding him close and he chuckled as he watched his mate, "You thinking of something you want me to do to you?" He snickered and held him close, licking his lips playfully and he stroked his mate's back.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 12:57 am

"Mmhmm, fine." He rolled his eyes, shuddering as Zeph tried to pull out of him. Only to remain inside of him because the knot was still too big to pull out. He settled down against his body, a happy purr rumbling in his throat as he enjoyed the warmth and comfort. He wondered if the other was going to be a bit touchy and protective while they went out. It would be cute to see that, he wouldn't lie. He shuddered at the thought of reaching going into heat and being fucked somewhere public. He practically whined at the thought of that. Closing his eyes and burying his face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 2:31 am

"If you keep grinding like that my knot will never shrink" He teased, softly pulling on his knot to see if maybe he could pull out, but after the other's teasing he had swelled a bit again, he nuzzled him softly and pulled him close, chuckling as he listened to the other.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:29 am

"I hope we at least have time," he responded. Though he loved when the other knotted him, he hated that it took forever to shrink. But it was that way for a reason, to try and keep his sperm inside of him. Which means there is a greater chance he will conceive. Jamie smirked as he heard the other speak once more. "Im sure you will love what I have to do to you. I'll make it a surprise, wanting you to be shocked with what I have in mind," he cooed. Moving his head down so he could nuzzle and kiss his nose lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:33 am

"We should still have time when my knot shrinks" He said as he nuzzled the other, holding him close and chuckling as he listened to him, purring out, "Cant wait to see what you'll do to me" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next