From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 11:19 am

"I'm okay Jamie" Zeph said lightly, peeling his torn clothing off and he sighed, "I'm taking a shower real quick" He said, looking to his omega before he walked into the bathroom, starting the shower and getting in, giving a low sound as the water hit against his cuts, growling to himself as it hurt quite a bit, but he wouldn't show it much, he turned the water off and walked back out after drying himself, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 am

Jamie purred as he felt lips press against his mark. He nodded and nuzzled him, shifting up when Zeph stood. "I might still be in the shower. But don't count on it, big boy," he teased playfully. Shuddering as he imagined his mate just taking him in the shower. He returned the kiss and watched as he left, turning so he could take a shower. He had waited for a while, only to finally get out of the shower. He wasn't going to wait around for him, he had a few other things he needed to do. Once he was dried and dressed, he went off to take care of clothes and dishes. After he cleaned up what needed to be done, he settled in his nest and decided to nap. His heat made him exhausted, so it was good to take small naps every now and then. It would help energize him and make him ready for anything. When he heard shuffling, he lifted up his head and blinked sharply. Wondering who was in his room, "Zeph?" He called out, shifting up and yawning lightly. "What happened?" He asked his mate when he could smell blood.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:38 am

As they settled, Zeph purred softly and nuzzled his mate softly, holding him close and he kissed his mark lovingly, "I guess I should get dressed so I can get home without getting arrested" He said and chuckled, standing and he kept his arms around the omega, "It shouldn't take me long, maybe I'll join you if you're still in the shower when I get back" The alpha teased, giving his omega a rough playful kiss before pulling away and letting him go, he quickly went and got dressed, calling to his mate that he was leaving, climbing out the window so everything else was locked. Even though Zeph said he wouldn't be long, he ended up taking almost two hours before he climbed into his mate's room through the window, his left eye bruised and swollen shut, welts over his skin and he had a busted lip, clearly he had gotten into a fairly bad fight, his clothes were torn and covered in blood, his own and whomever it was that he had tustled with.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:49 am

The small omega looked over to his mate, a soft smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "That sounds nice, maybe we can go out for ice cream or something?" He suggested. They could get ice cream and then sit down someplace. He would love to go out and just spend the whole day with him. After finishing his breakfast, he got up to put his plate in the sink. Putting away leftovers and dishes. After that, he settled back down beside Zeph. "While you're gone, I'll take a shower," he murmured. Head moving down so he could nuzzle at his shoulder in a loving manner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:12 am

Zeph wouldn't go far from his mate, getting a bit too nervous, once breakfast was done and they were sitting together to eat, Zeph did relax some, glancing to him as he heard him speak, "Well... After we eat I can run home quickly and grab some stuff, then I'll come pick you up and we can just drive around until something is interesting" He offered, shrugging lightly, personally he would have just wanted to just stay inside all day, but he wanted to make his omega happy, and if that meant going out, he would.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:06 am

Jamie thanked his mate, nuzzling close to him. "I'll be okay, sweetheart. Nothing bad is going to happen to me. I promise," he murmured softly. Feeling bad about scaring him like he did. He really didn't want to, since he just wanted to make food. The omega noticed he was being pulled away from the stove. "Zeph, I'll be fine. Let me finish making breakfast.. okay?" He asked, leaning up to kiss him. After getting the breakfast made, he sat down to eat. "What should we do today? I need to go out and get some fresh air," the omega hummed. Moving a hand up to fumble with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:39 am

Zeph whined loudly as he heard his omega in pain, instantly holding him closer and cuddling him to try and comfort the omega, hesitantly pulling away and finding some butter, taking some and gently rubbing it over the burn to help soothe it, "Sorry I just... With you in heat I thought maybe someone grabbed you.." He whimpered and nuzzled Jamie, "I got scared" He admitted and held the omega close, pulling him away from the kitchen area, becoming nervous about the stove hurting his mate.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:20 am

The small omega had been making eggs, bacon, and biscuits for them to eat. He hummed happily as he scrambled the eggs, feeling quite hungry. He made sure to make enough, not wanting to make too little. He jumped in panic as arms curled around him, a yelp of surprise leaving his lips at the sudden touch. He ended up keeping the side of his hand on the hot pan for too long, crying out in pain and retracting his hand. Quickly trying to move so he could run his hand over cold water, hissing at the pain. He allowed the other to stay pressed against him, feeling bad that he caused him panic. "Sorry.. I wanted to come down and make some breakfast for the two of us. You were still sleeping, I really didn't want to wake you up.." He murmured. Keeping his hand under the running water. "I didn't mean to make you freak out like that.." He purred, moving his head back so he could nuzzle at his shoulder and head lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:09 am

Zeph had managed to fall asleep while holding his mate, his grip loose on him, emiting a small whine when he felt him move away but it didn't wake him, the alpha gave a shiver as he felt his length sliding out of the omega, his knot still swelled but small enough to easily slide out of the omega, it took by the time the other was downstairs for Zeph to wake and fall into a panic when he couldn't find his omega, nearly tumbling down the stairs in his rush, he found the other, giving a whine and he grabbed the omega, the alpha even trembling slightly as he held his best friend and mate as close as possible to him, rubbing his scent on him again after his moment of panic, the alpha continuing to let out soft whines, "You weren't there when I woke.." Came Zeph's quiet voice, his eyes closed as he nuzzled his face to his omega's mark and breathed in his scent deeply.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:00 am

Jamie loved the purring, it made him feel calm and happy. It always made him think of when he learned that they could purr. Most of which they used when they were happy and or their mate was distressed. It was cute, and it really did work. His breathing started to slow, half asleep when his mate started to speak. "M'kay..." He mumbled softly, finally drifting off into slumber. Not minding the nuzzles and gentle strokes. After a while of sleeping, he awoke and lifted his head. Shifting up slightly on the bed, looking around and giving off a noise. He had to take a shower and do things around the house, just like his parents had asked for. He moved his hands up to rub at his face. Slipping himself off of his mates length, sitting at the edge of the bed. Wondering what he should do first. He decided to have the other continue to rest, going downstairs to get something to eat and drink. Needing to stretch his legs out a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:46 am

Zeph gave a chuckle as he held the other close, continuing to nuzzle and other and purr, keeping his soft hold on him as he listened to the omega's breaths, chuckling as he heard him yawn, "Get some sleep, if you need anything when you get up I'll get it for you" he cooed, nuzzling his cheek softly, despite usually being a tough and rough alpha, Zeph had a very large soft side for his omega now, refusing to be rough with him unless that's what he wanted. Zephlet the other cuddle up to him and use him as a pillow, purring and letting out soft rumbles as he stroked his mate's arm softly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:41 am

Jamie laid below the alpha, panting as he struggled to catch his breath. Legs shaking as he struggled to keep himself up, feeling absolutely dazed from the orgasm he had gone through. He moved himself back as the alpha continued his light bucks, knowing well it was instinct for him to do so. He gave a soft yawn, hand moving up to rub at his face in exhaustion. After a while of staying in that position, he noticed they were moving onto the bed. Once they were on the comfortable sheets, he curled up and pressed close to his mate. Smiling as he was pampered like he was. "They would freak out if they saw us like this.." He mused, closing his eyes slightly. Not falling asleep, still awake to talk to Zeph when and if he spoke. Jamie just wanted to rest his eyes for a bit. His parents never really liked the alpha, and he really didn't know why. He was sweet and a really good mate, the omega wouldn't ask for anyone else. "I'm so sleepy," he mumbled after a while. Mouth opening again to emit a yawn.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:30 am

Zeph's sides heaved as he breathed heavily, purring as he could feel his omega climax, kissing at his mark softly and he softly let his length go when the omega was done orgasming, he reached his hand up and purred as he licked his hand clean, he couldn't help but continue giving soft bucks of his hips, even after he was done cumming, instinct telling him to make sure he gave more and more chances to pass his genes with his mate, though they were younger, it wasn't unheard of for even mates younger than them to end up with children, Zeph picked up his mate softly, using spare sheets to make a small temporary nest for the omega on his parents' bed, holding him close and he smiled, nuzzling the omega, "I can imagine if your parents caught us" he teased and chuckled, still panting some, "Seeing as I'm a bad influence and all" He rolled his eyes slightly, though knew his mate's parents didn't know his story, so they had a right to their opinions of him.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:23 am

A soft noise left the smaller omega once he was lifted. he emitted a pleasured whine as Zeph bounced him on his member as they went along to his parents' room. Once they were inside, he found himself being bent over the foot of the bed. Gripping the bedsheets as his mate started to roughly thrust into him once more. Moans and pants leaving him with each tug and push he felt due to his knot. His hips tensed when the knot finally popped into him, remaining inside of him. As Zeph continued to thrust into him, a whine left his throat when a hand firmly grabbed for his length. Bucking his hips into his touch. A mewl left him when the alpha finally came, growing close to his own orgasm. After a few minutes of bucking into the alpha's hand, he cried out and reached his own orgasm. Trembling and falling limp below his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:04 am

"Exactly what I thought, my little omega" He cooed in return and he grinned, keeping his arms around the other as he easily stood and carried the omega, bouncing the omega on his swelling length as he walked, once in the other's parents' room, the large alpha didn't waste any time, letting out a growl and he bent the omega over the footboard of the bed, gripping his hips tightly as he resumed his rough thrusts, giving a deep groan as he was starting to need a bit more force to pull his swelling knot from the omega, Zeph didn't intend to let up on him either, planning to continue pleasuring his mate even after knotting him again. The alpha purred loudly and let out deep rumbles from his chest, letting out a pleasured whine as his knot finally popped into the other and swelled enough to tie them together, Zeph continued thrusting by giving short but forceful thrusts while reaching for the omega's length and beginning to stroke him, purring loudly as he gave deep thrusts, jerking his hips even while he came, intending to send his seed as far into the omega as he could.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 12:23 am

Jamie tensed as Zeph pushed into him. Trembling as the other started to roughly pound into him. Purring as he kissed at his neck. He moved his own head so he could nuzzle at his neck, mewls and moans leaving his lips from the pleasure he felt. After a moment of just moans and groans echoing off the walls, he heard his mate speak. He blinked his eyes and turned his attention to him. A light smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "My parents aren't home, so I don't see why that would be a problem," he cooed. Trembling at the thought of the alpha knotting him on his parent's bed. He wanted to be knotted now, though it took a bit of time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:44 pm

The alpha growled as he pushed into the other, gripping onto him and immediately began giving rough thrusts into his omega, kissing at his neck and letting out a deep groan as he roughly thrust, the omega's slick helping quite a bit in allowing the alpha to pound into the omega, nibbling at the omega's neck and shoulder as he roughly thrust into the other, his knot forming fairly quickly though small enough to keep them from tying, he nibbled at his mate's ear before grinning as he got an idea, "What if we knot in your parents room" He cooed and grinned slyly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 3:35 pm

The omega gave a soft purr as he was nuzzled. Hips tensing when a few fingers pushed into his wet entrance. He leaned into his touches and kisses, desperate for more of his attention. Soft whines and weak moans leaving him as Zeph grinded up against him. A squeak left him once they were repositioned on the bed. He kept himself up, making sure he was stable while he was on his hands and knees. He was also thankful his mate was helping him. He was amused with how the other was holding him. Holding him like a feral canine, he didn't mind on bit. A soft breath exited is throat as Zeph started to roughly hump his hips against his own. After a while of squirming and trying to get him inside. He mewled as he hit his target and the other sank into him. He trembled and shifted, rocking his hips back in pleasure. He as desperate to have the other pound him into the bed. Jamie needed to be knotted again, it felt amazing to have that moment of relief.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 11:38 am

The alpha noted the omega's slick forming and he nuzzled him, slipping a hand to the other's crotch and starting to finger him slowly, nibbling on the mark he left on the omega's shoulder, grinding against him and purring loudly, his own length growing hard and even his knot swelled slightly, his rut coming full force again and he gave a grunt as he repositioned them, pushing the omega to his hands and knees while he wrapped his arms around him and held his mate up, Zeph gave a deep growl and he kissed along the other's spine, holding onto the omega much like a feral canine would, gripping him and grunting as he gave rough humps of his hips, licking his lips as he aimed to push into the other.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 1:17 am

Jamie gave a noise as the race was finally over. He shifted back and placed his controller down. Instantly feeling comforted when his mate started to nuzzle and purr. He smiled and pressed close to him, drinking in his scent. The omega moved his head down to see his slick getting all over his lap. He gave a soft rumble as he kissed at his neck, rocking his hips against the other's own. Wanting to be bent over and fucked by his alpha. "Alpha, please.." He whined out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 5:25 am

Zeph grinned as he drew closer and closer to first, licking his lips as he knew his voctory was near. The alpha suddenly frowning and giving a small whine as he heard the other's agitation, nuzzling him and purring softly, intentionally throwing the race at the last second, letting the other win, attempting to make it look like an accident, still staying high in the ranks but behind the other, nuzzling the omega and setting the controller down, wanting to comfort the omega and make him happy.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 1:13 am

The omega growled as his alpha grew closer and closer to his own vehicle. He twitched as he noticed his mate was only a car behind him now, not liking that at all. But something unexpected happened to him. He made a wrong turn and accidently sent his car spiraling for a short moment. He groaned in irritation at how far back he had been out. "Fuck," he whimpered in complaint. Getting his car back on the track and into the race once more, not wanting to lose to Zeph for the first time. Though he knew it probably would happen, since he may or may not be able to catch up to him again. He shifted, leaning back as he kept his eyes glued to the screen. Not looking away as he raced. Desperate to get back up to the top.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 1:04 am

"We'be been playing this since it came out" He gave a light grunt, pouting as he chose a car better than his usual but didn't look as good in his mind, Zeph held the controller tightly while he focused on the screen, letting out soft growls whenever he was passed, by his omega or by the NPCs, twitching as he could sense the omega's heat starting again, shivering at the thought of knotting him again, but he pushed the thoughts back as he tried to beat the other, managing to stick fairly close to him this time around, usually he was fairly far back, but now he was only one or two cars behind his omega, snickering to himself whenever he passed an NPC.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 12:57 am

Jamie shifted in Zephyr's lap, making sure he was comfortable against him. "I wanted to see how long it would take you to realize that you needed to look at the stats," he mused, moving his head back so he could nuzzle at his cheek. He watched as the game loaded, getting it set up so they could play. After a while, he chose his car, waiting for his alpha to pick his own. He tried to think of a good thing to do after the game. He whined softly as he knew his heat was going to come back soon. So he decided to make this quick. When the game started, he focused on the screen. Quickly playing when the cars were allowed to drive. He could feel his heat start up, not letting that get to him. Jamie wanted to beat Zeph, not wanting to be beaten. He didn't care if the other was covered in slick after this. Since they were probably still naked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 12:07 am

Zephyr chuckled as he watched the omega, licking his lips lightly before getting up with him, stretching out and letting out a grunt as he cracked his back, moving to the omega and sitting with him, pulling Jamie into his lap before wrapping his arms around him and grabbing the other controller, purring softly as he waited for the game to start, "Wait... You knew all this time and didn't tell me?" He whined and gave a pout, resting his forehead against the other's shoulder, "Meanie" he pouted as he held the omega closer. Zephyr never really realized how sometimes he'd act more like a child, those that knew of his past figured it was just because his childhood had been taken at a very young age, while those that were told the story of the accident figured he had some brain damage from the crash, though Zephyr never seemed to notice his mental changes when they did happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next