From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FriskyFeline22

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 3:18 am

Jamie grinned as Zeph said that he maybe needed to be punished. He continued to grind down on him, shuddering when he rolled his hips up into his own. "Well, I can punish you later. I still wanted to go out to the store to get a few things. Maybe I can find something that would help me punish you," he chortled. he also wanted to get the other some cute things for him to wear. He wouldn't be surprised if Zeph wanted to get him a few things as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:39 am

He grinned and licked his lips, "Maybe I'll have to be punished" He chuckled, holding him close, rolling his hips and bucking into him softly, nibbling at his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:33 am

Jamie smiled as hands grabbed for his ass. He purred and continued to grind down against his mate. "The tree is the least of my worries. I'm more worried about my wall.." he murmured. "You be been a bad boy," he smirked. Still grinding down on him. "Don't you need to be punished?" The omega cooed in a playful growl.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:04 am

He shivered and purred as he watched his mate, holding his hips and giving a pleasured growl, "And for the tree... Kinda dented it" He shrugged lightly and he playfully grabbed the other's ass.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:44 am

"You know, you're not going to get out of that easily.." He responded playfully. Moving himself so he could push the other onto his back, sitting on his lap. He purred and nuzzled at his mate. Deciding to lightly grind himself down on his member. Kissing at his skin, loving on him. Wanting to at least be on top for a while.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:08 am

The alpha held his omega close, laying in the nest and nuzzling his omega, giving a low sound as he felt the other pull on his knot, nuzzling him and letting out a breath, "Sorry... About the hole in the wall" He sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:23 pm

The omega trembled as the alpha continued to pound into him. He tensed and soon found himself reaching his orgasm. He cried out when the other locked with him. Bucking his hips to ride out his orgasm, panting and settling down. Allowing his body to sink down onto his nest, bringing the alpha down with him. "Fuck.." He mumbled, rubbing at his face as he struggled to calm himself. Chest and sides rising and falling as he was out of breath. He shifted his hips, whining as he accidentally tugged at the knot.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:38 pm

The alpha panted and growled in pleasure, continuing to thrust into him and he bared his fangs loghtly, roughly pounding into him until he felt his knot popping into her.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Jamie trembled and moved with each thrust. Panting and moaning as pleasure coursed through him. "Fuck, oh god.. Zeph harder, please.." He babbled, still rolling his hips back against the other's own. It helped that the alpha was pulling him back with each thrust. Fingertips digging slightly into his blankets, a huff leaving him as warmth continued to pool in his gut. He could feel the other's knot hit against him. Whining and begging to be knotted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:58 pm

The alpha gripped onto his mate and gave rough thrusts, nipping at his shoulder while roughly pounding into him, letting out heavy breaths, he breathed in his mate's scent, relaxing even more and he started to purr again, nuzzling him and pulling him back roughly to meet his thrusts, panting and he shivered as he felt his knot swelling, his climax nearing and he growled out loudly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:52 pm

The omega shifted as his alpha finally pushed into him. Tensing at the thrusts against him, moaning as he pushed back against his mate. Wanting more from him, he wanted to feel his love. He also wanted to be knotted and relieved of his heat, knowing his mate was going to do that for him. "Fuck, please.. Alpha, I need you so badly.." He whined, trembling slightly with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:40 pm

He watched him before instantly pouncing, his clothes off fairly quickly and he jumped on his mate, curling his arms around the omega while he started thrusting his hips, groaning out as he slid his length into him, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:38 pm

The small omega jerked as Zeph tumbled through the window. He watched as he seemed to calm down from the sudden panic. As the alpha sat there, he removed his fingers and moved himself. Placing himself so he was on his hands and knees, raising his ass up and whining. Looking back slightly, begging for the male to relieve him of his heat. He continued to shift his hips, making sure he was in a good position. Wanting to be comfortable for when the other mated him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:27 pm

The alpha was slowly calming down when he heard his mate's faint whine, thinking he was in trouble, Zeph ran toward the house, springing up and he tumbled through the window, breathing hard and looking around wildly, seeing the other was okay, he let out a breath, relaxing and sitting back, unsure if the omega wanted him to come over, he sat and waited for the other to call him, despite wanting to pounce on him.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Jamie remained curled up in his hideout, not wishing to come out yet. He was afraid something bad would happen if he did. After a while of thinking, he slipped out from his small crawl space and walked over to his nest. As he laid there, he realized he had gone into heat yet again. He whined and complained, kicking off his pants quickly so he could pleasure himself. He decided to at least push a few fingers into him, whining as he rocked himself on the digits. Panting as warmth pooled in his gut. He absolutely hated his heats.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Zeph growled as he paced in the yard, losing himself to his anger as he practically tried to maul a tree, punching and kicking at it repeatedly, he continued this until finally starting to ware himself down, he flopped into the grass with his back to the house and he hung his head, his fingers tangled in his hair and his whole body trembled, his knuckles bleeding heavily from punching the tree for so long, though at least he did end up denting the tree from the attack.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Jamie didn't move from his seat on the toilet. He flinched as the alpha punched his wall and began to pace around in anger. He could feel himself trembling, hoping he wouldn't smell his fear. He didn't want to have the other feel as if he was afraid of him. He knew how Zeph's aggression could spike so quickly. He could be the way his father could be. Jamie stood and turned on the sink, splashing his face with cold water. A soft breath leaving him at the coldness. After what seemed to be like another thirty minutes, he left his room and decided to find somewhere to settle. He had built a small crawl space. Well, his parents did for when he was younger. But he still would use it every now and then. He used it when he had to just sit somewhere and calm down. It had a hidden door and was built into the wall, making it a hiding place for him. He laid there, bundled up in warm blankets he kept there. Trying to breathe and calm down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 pm

The alpha's lip twitched and he growled out as he watched his omega, rising from the nest and he moved to follow him before he snarled out, swinging his fist and punching the wall, breathing hard and he pulled at his hair, his aggression peaking, he felt ready to explode, the alpha growled loudly and paced the room, trying to settle himself down, he tried using his mate's clothing to settle him, breathing in his scent, but it wasn't helping, the alpha continued pulling at his hair before he could be heard leaving out the window.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 pm

"You've told me all he's done. I have an idea," he responded in a growl. He didn't care if he even died. He wanted to help protect his mate, and he was going to do that whether he liked it or not. "I know you don't, but that's not going to stop me from protecting you and doing my best to keep him away," he said. Soon pulling back completely, shifting so he could stand up. Trailing off to the bathroom. Plopping himself onto the toilet to just sit there. Staring toward the wall, sighing as he leaned back. This stress was not good for him, but he couldn't help but feel worried.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:12 pm

He shot his mate a glare and gave a low growl, "No Jamie" He snapped, he didn't mean to sound as harsh as he did, but even if Jamie was an alpha, Zeph was scared his father could kill him, "You don't know what he's like Jamie" He growled, frowning heavily, "I dealt with him for almost nine years before I was taken out of there, I barely survived that hellhole Jamie, I never want you to witness a fraction of what I went through" He said sternly, holding him tightly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Jamie bit his tongue as Zeph told him he didn't want him to go out and fight his father. "We can do it together, two is better than one. And I do not want to see you coming home with a bunch of marks like you did today!" He argued back in a low tone. He hoped since he came out as an omega that didn't make him less than his alpha. "I'm not letting you do this on your own. And you cannot sway my opinions," he responded. Shifting back so he could look the other in the eye.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:12 pm

"No" The alpha said in a flat stern tone, giving a small dominant growl, "You aren't getting anywhere near him, I had a hard time holding him off, I won't let him get close to you" He said, gripping his mate close, a growl rumbling from his chest, becoming quite agrivated at the idea of his father getting close to his mate, "I'll deal with him on my own" He said flatly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:00 pm

The small omega turned so he could nuzzle close to his front, shifting and pulling him over to him. Hating that his father even decided to do this to him. The purring was not helping, that was for sure. Though his body loosened due to instinct at the purring, he forced himself to continue to worry. "It's okay, baby. We'll find some way around this. I don't want you to get hurt again. If I have to, I will show him the what for," he growled. Quite irritated that his father did this to his mate. He's taken lessons on fighting, so he knows how to go up against someone. He didn't care if his mate refused to have him fight, he wanted to help protect Zeph.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 12:53 pm

He looked to him and gave a breath, moving to his mate's nest and settling in with him, not even bothering with clothes, he pulled him close and purred in an attempt to relax his mate, giving in and sighing, "My dad... My real one" He began, nuzzling his face to his mate's neck, "He's out... He managed to get parol... He found me and made sure he made his point on who was boss" He admitted, ashamed to admit to his mate that he lost.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 pm

He had gone back into heat prior to his appearance. So he dealt with it himself, using a few toys he had stored in his room to pleasure himself. He had placed them somewhere after he was done, needing to clean them. But he was pleased he satisfied his heat for another while. He reminded settled in his nest, not wanting to move from the comfortable blankets. He yawned again and rested his head down, "You do not look okay, Zeph. What happened?" He asked when he came back out of the shower. He was more stern about it, wanting to know what he had gotten himself into. When Zeph had gotten himself situated, he invited him back to the nest, wanting to have him curled up against him. Yearning for his touch and kisses, it helped make him feel warm and sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: