From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FriskyFeline22

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Jamie looked back toward his alpha, a wide smile still plastered on his lips. "I was not teasing you. You were just very horny." He responded back, rolling his eyes in amusement. A snort left him when Zeph finally realized what he had been doing wrong this whole time. "Yeah, I knew you would catch on sooner or later. You have to look at the stats of the car," he teased. Leaning himself back into the alpha, making sure he was warm and comfortable. "You cannot kick my ass at this game. I'm the race master and I've been practicing for years. There is no way you can beat me," he puffed out his chest proudly. Looking to Zeph as he spoke of an arm wrestle. He knew he would probably lose to that, but he would still accept it anyways. "You're on," he purred playfully. Looking up toward the alpha, finally standing to make his way over to where the controllers were skewed. Lifting up his controller and sitting down on the bed, waiting for his alpha to come over and join him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 6:43 am

The alpha settled in the nest with his omega, staying close to him and refusing to budge unless the omega did or needed something, holding onto him and he let out a soft breath, raising a brow as he listened to the other, rolling his eyes playfully, "Well last time I was distracted, I couldn't help it, someone decided to tease me" He teased and nuzzled him, "I think I got the game figured out now though, I need a different damn car than my favorite one" He grunted and huffed, he had always picked the same classic mustang for every race because he liked the look of it, never really checking the stats of the car, "I'm sure I can kick your ass, if not, your ass is still mine" He teased and nuzzled him softly, letting out a laugh, "If I cant kick your ass by the end of the day, arm wrestle for the win" He snickered softly, still planning on roughhousing with the other despite the other being an omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 3:15 am

Jamie cuddled up into him, amused to see that he was just showering his scent on him. As he laid there, he started to think about things. He could just see himself being bent over a few times for the alpha. Though he didn't know how long he would be able to stay. Jamie really didn't want to have his parents get mad at him for being gone for a long period of time. "I still need to whoop your ass a bit more at the game," he murmured after a minute or two of silence. He shifted himself up, not really wanting to laze in his nest for the whole day. He wanted to at least do something, and he wanted to just spend more time with his alpha. They could play more games or watch movies. Then Zeph could take care of him again when his heat would come back. "I still don't think you can beat me at the game," his eyes glinted with mischief. Wanting to challenge the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 3:08 am

The alpha ate what was left of the food, purring as he watched the omega make his nest, he gave him his space to do so, only coming over when he was invited, aking himself comfortable in his omega's nest while pulling Jamie close, nuzzling him and smiling softly, refusing to leave him, cuddling the omega and continuing to make sure his scent was on the omega, even making sure his nest had his scent as well, so in case he wasn't around the omega would have some comfort with his scent there.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:58 am

Jamie shifted back slightly, rubbing at his face drowsily. He could smell the food before the alpha told him he had gotten a plate of food. After thanking the alpha with a soft kiss, he shifted up and ate at the food. Happily enjoying what was put on the plate. There was fruit, waffles, and other delicious things. He made sure to eat his fill, handing it over to Zeph. He didn't know if he ate, so he offered him the stuff he didn't get around to eating. The omega wanted to make a nest, instinct telling him to make one. Usually an omega in heat would make a nest, a place used for comfort. He quickly found a spot, a corner that was secluded and nice. He made sure to place some blankets and make it comfortable, while he also stole a bit of the alpha's clothing. Placing it on the nest as well. Grunting as he settled down, testing out his nest. Jamie had to make sure it was perfect, it had to be perfect. Once it was comfortable enough, he invited the alpha to join his nest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:46 am

Zephyr grumbled after throwing his phone off somewhere in the room, holding his omega close and cuddling him softly, purring as he watched his omega sleep, despite his own exhaustion, instinct told the alpha to keep watch over the omega, making sure he stayed warm and was comfortable, by the time the omega had woken up, Zeph was holding him close and just watching him with soft eyes, "I went and raided the fridge" He said, having brought a large plate of food for the omega, he even brought blenty of blankets and anything that the omega could use for a nest, instinct driving his actions, wanting the omega completely comfortable, giving the other a smile.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:40 am

Jamie gave a quiet noise in response to his words. Mouth opening up in a yawn once more, glad to be on his side and comfortable again. He remained nestled close to the alpha, eyelids heavy with sleep. He didn't want to move away from him, enjoying the warmth and affection he recieved. The omega jumped in surprise as the phone rang, a whine leaving his lips at the sudden sound. Amusement flooded through him as Zeph grew aggravated from the sound. He mumbled a few things and settled back down, keeping his eyes closed. Soon enough, he finally drifted off into sleep completely. He felt absolutely exhausted, just wanting to rest. He couldn't wait to wake up beside his alpha, knowing it would be nice to do so. He slept a few hours, finally waking up with a soft groan. Shifting and stretching, blinking and yawning. Huffing as he felt his stomach grumble with hunger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:32 am

"Sorry... Couldn't help myself" He chuckled, laying them back on their sides and he held him close, purring and continuing to nuzzle him, making sure he was covered in his scent, even kissing his mark softly, he could feel his knot slowly starting to shrink, but he didn't care, he had his omega in his arms, cuddling up to him, nearly dozing off himself when his phone abrubtly rang, giving a loud aggressive growl he reached behind him in an attempt to find the cursed thing, not wanting to move them anymore, he found the ringing electronic and turned it off without even checking who it was, grumbling and pulling his omega close, letting out an aggrivated snort.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:25 am

That was true, his parents would probably notice there was something up right away. He felt his heart sink, almost as if it was going through the floor. He didn't want his parents to force Zeph away, he would do everything in his power to stay with him. Hell, he would find a place to stay with the alpha, not wanting his parents to tell him that he couldn't see him anymore. He opened his mouth and gave off a yawn, almost falling asleep when he was suddenly moved onto his side. He shifted himself, growing comfortable after a moment of laying there beside the alpha. Head moving so he could nuzzle his chest, drinking in his scent. A noise left him when he was moved for the second time. Nearly giving an irritated growl, he had gotten comfortable and was just about to go to sleep. His body shuddered in pleasure as Zeph bucked his hips against his own. Breath caught in his throat as teeth clamped down onto his neck, surprised he was claiming him now. When the alpha finished, he gave off a breath and loosened up a bit. Noticing it wasn't as bad as he thought it was. He moved his head so he could nuzzle his cheek in return, closing his eyes in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:11 am

"I'm pretty sure your parents would notice right away... Mine... Not so much, they're great and all, but they don't really care, well, they care more than my real parents ever did, but they don't cre about me like yours do you" he said, shrugging lightly, he gave a smile as he heard the content sound from the omega, making sure the blanket was covering him as he rolled them so they both were on their sides, still tied to the omega with his knot, he kept cuddling the omega, making sure he felt loved as he purred, shivering softly as he listened to the omega, smiling softly, glad he wouldn't be mad at him if he marked him, he suddenly rolled them again, pinning the omega onto his back again and he softly licked over where the other's shoulder and neck met, the most common spot for an alpha to mark an omega, he looked the other in the eye before giving a deep growl, "Mine" He said to him before leaning down and biting into the crook of the other's neck, giving a few powerful bucks of his hips to distract the omega from the bite, drawing blood from the bite before pulling away and softly licking the bite clean, nuzzling the omega and rubbing his cheek against Jamie's softly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:02 am

Jamie felt his cheeks grow dark with a blush as warm lips pressed against one side. Leaning into his hand when he started to stroke his other cheek. Loving that he was so gentle and loving, he didn't think he would ever have this. He thought he would have had to take his suppressants for the rest of his life. But now he found someone who understood him for who he was, he was glad. An amused snort left him when Zeph said he would keep their friends away once they found out he was an omega. "I can take care of them. I've wrestled around with a few," he remembered the roughhousing they would do with one another. They didn't see him as a flimsy, frail omega before. A content noise left him when a blanket was pulled over him, growing a bit drowsy from the warmth he was feeling. "We can keep it a secret from them, though I don't know how long that would last.." He murmured. After a moment of silence, he listened in when the alpha started to speak. "No! No.. Of course I wouldn't be mad," he assured. It would probably make him feel better, to be doused in the other's scent.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 1:51 am

The alpha continued to nuzzle the omega and purr softly, holding onto him gently, giving the omega a soft smile, "If that's what you want to do, I'm prefectly fine with it" he said, giving his cheek a soft kiss, stroking his other cheek with his hand, "I'll keep the guys off you, guess its a good thing we have all the same classes" he said with a light laugh, softly pulling a blanket over the omega, instinct driving him to take care of the omega's every need, aking sure he was warm and happy, "My adoptive parents probably wont be happy I snuck out and ended up knot deep in an omega, and your dad has never really liked me that much..." He murmured before shrugging, "Eh, I've had worse, I can deal with it" he said and offered the other a smile, wanting to be there for him as much as he could, the alpha grew silent for a few moments before nuzzling the omega, still purring for him, "Jamie... You wouldn't be mad at me if I... marked you... Right?" He asked quietly, resisting the urge to give the other a claiming bite, he didn't want to do it unless the other wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 1:28 am

Jamie quickly apologized when the other whined. Hoping he didn't hurt him when he tugged at his knot. He closed his eyes as Zeph nuzzled and cuddled him, craving the love and attention he reiceved. What made him feel calm was the purring he heard from his friend. Glad he was purring for him, he's never heard an alpha purr before. He was glad they would remain best friends, he didn't want this to change their closeness. He blinked his eyes when a hand moved to cup his cheek, looking him in the eye. "I've always wanted to see what it was like to be in a relationship, we can do that.." He suggested. Blinking as he looked down sheepishly. "I'll stop my suppressants, I'm sure the others would want to know anyways.." He finally said after a moment of thinking. "I'm worried about my parents finding out, I don't know what they would say about this," he frowned. Lightly tracing shapes on the alpha's chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:54 am

"I always need a good fuck" He teased and gave a laugh, holding him close and chuckling, pulling him closer and giving a small whine as he felt a tug on his knot, instinct causing him to cuddle and nuzzle the omega, purring quietly, looking to him as he heard his question, "Well... We're always best friends, no matter what" he said, softly cupping the other's cheek, "Its you're decidion what you want us to be, I'll be fine with whatever you choose, and I wont treat you differently, but depending on what you choose... You may have to stop taking the surpressents... Or we keep us secret from everyone that doesn't know you're an omega" he said softly, looking the omega in the eye, his rut settling enough for him to think normally again.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:45 am

Jamie blinked once he was flipped to where he was lying on top of him. Settling onto his stomach and chest, slowly regaining his breath. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke up. "Me either, I've never done this before.." He responded quietly, feeling pleased that he wore out the alpha. An amused laugh left him as he kept his head on his chest. "Good, I'm sure a good workout and fuck was what you needed," he mused. Knowing his friend was probably pent up from his brother being in heat. He shifted his hips, nearly whining as the large knot tugged on him. He fell limp, knowing this would take a while. As he laid there, he decided to ask Zeph a question. "What are we now?" He finally asked, lifting his head so he could look at them. They just fucked, he didn't think they would be considered just 'friends'. He wanted to know if it would be something more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:40 am

Zephyr breathed heavily as he held himself over the omega, his chest and sides heaving as he slowly came down from his pleasure high, opening his eyes half way he wrapped his arms around the omega and flipped them, letting Jamie stay over him as he laid on his back, cuddling up to the omega and holding onto him possessively, letting out aslow breath, "Holy fuck.." He breathed out, his muscles loose and he laid there relaxed, "Never been this spent before" He said and gave a small chuckle, "I admit...You wore me out" He said and gave his friend a smile, his knot keeping them tied while he kept his arm around the other's waist to keep him close.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:32 am

The small omega continued his pleasured moans, which were high pitched and constant. Pants leaving his lips as he moved his hips back against the other's own, loving the way their bodies moved against one another. He could feel the alpha's knot start to swell, not minding the slight tug he felt with each thrust. After a while. The knot grew too large to be pulled back out, so Zephyr was forced to give off short yet quick thrusts. Trembling as the tip of his length practically reached his cervix. He was an omega, so he had the anatomy of a female. He was made to carry children for an alpha. He didn't know if he would get pregnant from this, not really thinking too much. After a while, he did remember he was also on birth control as well. He cried out as was filled to the brim with his cum. Whimpering as he reached his own orgasm, trembling as he struggled to loosen himself up. Panting and quietly moaning as Zeph jerked his hips, knowing he was instinctively trying to push his seed deeper into him. He allowed his legs to fall off of his shoulders, chest heaving as he laid there. A bit dazed from the adrenaline he felt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:23 am

Zephyr growled in pleasure as he pounded his hips against the omega's, breathing heavily and he gripped him tightly, keeping their bodies pressed close as his knot began to swell at the base of his cock, his knot sliding in and out of the other easily while it was small enough, though as it got bigger, the alpha would tug it softly to pull back out of the omega, only to thrust it back in, nibbling at Jamie's ear and resisting the urge to bite into his shoulder as his knot suddenly locked them together, the alpha tensing and growling out as he gave short but fast thrusts, his knot restricting much movement from him, Zephyr giving a final deep thrust and letting out a loud groan as his length twitched and jerked inside the omega as he came, his cum shooting into Jamie in long thick ropes, jerking his hips off and on a few times to thrust his seed deeper into the omega, his tongue hanging from his mouth as he panted heavily, holding himself up with shaking arms, his hands on either side of the omega's hips.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:16 am

Jamie kept his head tilted to the side, allowing Zeph to have more room as he kissed and licked at his neck. A pleasured noise leaving him as he started to nibble and lightly bite at his shoulder. A groan left him as the alpha pulled out, only to thrust back into him. As the male did this, he enjoyed each drag and tug he felt from the member. His body tensed when Zeph started to pound into him at a quicker and rougher pace. Not minding that his legs were being hoisted up onto his shoulder. Mewls and moans leaving his throat each time he thrusted into him. He barely even heard the rough sound of skin hitting skin, practically high from all the pleasure he felt. He made sure to move his arms so he could wrap them around the alpha, keeping him close. Mumbling curses and other incoherent words. Body eagerly getting itself ready to be knotted, wanting to be filled with his cum. Thinking it would be the last time he needed this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:07 am

Zeph continued kissing and licking at Jamie's neck, purring and he stayed still until he heard his okay from Jamie, nibblign at his neck and shoulder as he slowly pulled half way out, before thrusting back into the omega, doing this a few times for the both of them to get a feel for one another before his thrusts started to become more forceful and faster, letting out deep grunts as he pulled Jamie's legs over his shoulders to get a better angle to thrust deeper into him, his eyes shut tight and nose scrunching in pleasure, letting out deep groans from his chest, shivering and letting out a purr at the sound of skin slapping against skin, he probably would have cringed at the sound, almost sounding painful from the force of his thrusts, but he was beginning to lose himself to his rut, the only thing on his mind was to knot the omega, and to do so as many times as he needed to until the other's heat was stated.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:58 pm

Jamie moved his head to the side, breath hitching in his throat as warm lips moved against his neck. Hips nearly twitching when hands grabbed at them. A pleasured noise leaving him when Zeph finally pushed into him. He was pretty big, surprised by the sudden stretch. At least he was producing slick, which helped ease the alpha into him. After a while of adjusting to the size, he finally told him to move. Jamie knew he was ready, just wanting to be fucked so he could not feel his heat anymore. He didn't know that his heat would come back after this. He whined and moved his head, nuzzling his face into his neck. Rocking his hips back to try and get the other to thrust into him already.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:51 pm

"You asked for it Jamie" He teased, eaning up and kissing at his neck while gripping the omega's hips, letting out a deep groan as he slowly pushed his length into the other, shivering in pleasure and he stayed tense as he tried not to just pound away at his friend, wanting him to get used to his size before any of that, the alpha closing his eyes tightly as he breathed the omega's scent in deeply, Zephyr always had a hard time during his ruts, it was hard for him to hold himself back from going after an omega or fighting any alpha in sight, but being around Jamie always seemed to calm him, maybe that was why, Zeph's body could tell there was always an omega close to calm him, but his brain just didn't understand until then.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:27 pm

"No, I don't want you to stop.." He breathed out after a moment of silence. Jamie felt as if he was completely drunk on the pleasure he felt. Half-lidded eyes watching him with interest, warmth still filling him as he listened to the purr. "You can continue," he murmured, moving his hips back when he felt his member rub up against him. Whining with need, wanting the alpha to push into him already. His own breath was already labored like Zeph's was. "I'm sure we both need relief anyways, we can finish our game after," he insisted. Moving his arms up so he could bring the alpha down a bit. He was worried about what would happen after, hoping things would still be okay. He didn't want his parents to know what was going on, so he would have to keep this a secret.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:21 pm

The alpha continued to purr while he lapped up the omega's slick, rising up and licking his lips, "We're pretty deep in this now, you sure you don't want me to stop?" He questioned, pulling the other close by his hips, his hardened length rubbing against the other, panting and watching him, starting to have a hard time restraining himself from just holding him down and doing away with the omega.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Jamie was about to open his mouth, but he ended up keeping his mouth shut. the purr his friend made seemed to calm him down, making him feel a bit better. He remembered learning something in health about it. Alphas tended to purr when an omega was upset or they were extremely happy. Warmth pooled in his gut, pleased to know he caused it. His breath got caught in his throat as a tongue lapped up the slick he had been producing. A whine leaving his throat with each long swipe of his tongue. "I.. I didn't think I would make this much slick," he finally responded after a while of trying to find his voice. Pleasure coursing through him as Zeph continued to lick at his entrance. "I'm glad I'm that special to you, Zeph. Because you mean a lot to me as well," he murmured. Shifting his hips back, eager for more pleasure. Practically grinding himself on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next