From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Hollyleaf looked back up at him, blinking and tilting her head to the side. "Well enough, I suppose. I don't often come up here, but I do know some of it. Why?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Breezpelt couldn’t think of anything else to say, going silent for a moment. Then, an idea struck him. “Hollyleaf, howu well do you know the land out here beyond the Windclan border?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Hollyleaf ducked her head, looking down at her paws. "Thank you," she murmured. "I enjoy your company, too." Much to the consternation of my apprentice self, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:48 pm

“I wanted to come back, though.” The tom quickly added. “I enjoy your company, Hollyleaf.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Hollyleaf cocked her head curiously at the mention of special training but didn’t ask about it. “It’s all right; I know you have duties.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:09 pm

“Nothing majorly special.” Breezepelt shrugged. “I’ve been busy with my warrior duties, and I’ve been doing some... extra training, at night.” The tom fixed his amber eyes on her green ones. “That’s why I couldn’t come back here sooner.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:01 pm

“Anything interesting happen for you?” Hollyleaf questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Breezpelt nodded. “I guess that makes a little bit of sense.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:18 am

Hollyleaf shook her head. “No. There’s really not much that could happen.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:37 am

Breezpelt smiled slightly. “How have you been, Hollyleaf? Anything interesting happen... wherever it is you live?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:20 am

Hollyleaf smiled a little. “They’re good names,” she said, sounding slightly wistful.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:06 am

“Oh!” Breezepelt took a moment to think of the other two newly minted warriors. He rarely paid attention to the announcements of new warriors from other clans, after all. The only reason he’d really picked up on Briarlight’s was because the entirety of the clans were talking about her after the accident. “Yeah. Bumblestripe... and Blossomfall.”

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Hollyleaf looked back up at him, blinking. “If she got her name, what about her littermates?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Feeling bad for ruining the mood, Breezpelt added a few heartbeats later that “There was some good news, too! Briarpaw got her warrior name- Briarlight.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:50 pm

Hollyleaf pinned her ears back, ducking her head to stare miserably at her paws.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:50 am

“I’m sorry,” Breezpelt mewled, stepping forward towards Hollyleaf as he offered his condolences to her. He knew Longtail somewhat, and even respected the old tom.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:48 am

Hollyleaf looked horrified. “No!” She gasped. Briarpaw has been a lot when she’d left, but Longtail had been an elder of ThunderClan since before her mothers were even born, and it felt a little like some small part of her life had been crushed with his death.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:46 am

“A tree fell on the camp.” Breezpelt Replied solemnly. “It crushed the elder’s den completely. Longtail died, and Briarpaw won’t be able to walk again.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:43 am

Hollyleaf grew nervous when she saw the sad look in Breezepelt’s eyes. “What happened?” She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:40 am

(Yeah, I knew that’s what you meant! He’s gonna tell her about it now. :3 )

“I found out more about that accident at the gathering.” Mewed Breezepelt, his amber eyes showing a little sadness. He hated to be the one to deliver bad news to Hollyleaf.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:31 am

(In this RP, I mean)

Hollyleaf shrugged. “All right, I suppose. Lonely, but...” she shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:24 am

“Alright. Much better now that I’m here.” Breezepelt mewled earnestly in return, smiling softly over at Hollyleaf. “How about you?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:59 am

“Hi, Breezepelt,” Hollyleaf said, swishing her tail back and forth. “How have you been?”

(The full moon was the night before :3)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:58 am

“Hi, Hollyleaf!” Breezpelt Purred when his half sister finally arrived, more enthused about their meetings than anything else in his life at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:46 am

Hollyleaf arrived shortly afterwards, greeting her younger half-Brother with a smile and a cheerful meow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next