From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 11:31 am

A dark thrill of excitement passed through the black-furred tom as he kissed his half-sister yet again, in a way that siblings were very much not meant to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 12:58 am

Hollyleaf let out a quiet, stifled groan, meekly allowing Breezepelt to do whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 12:22 am

Breezepelt deepened the kiss once his sister got into it, purring loudly as he slipped his tongue into her maw.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Hollyleaf whimpered quietly before melting into the kiss with a soft mewl, letting her eyes slide closed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 11:38 pm

“Hollyleaf...” Breezepelt mewled softly. He hated seeing his half-sister this way, compared to her usual, confident self. Hoping to distract her, the tom leaned in and kissed The she-cat once again.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:37 pm

Hollyleaf couldn’t help or hide the shiver than ran through her body at the feeling of his fur brushing against her. She swallowed, looking up at him uncertainly, ears flat and looking so very small and vulnerable in that moment.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Breezepelt stepped over closer to her, his confident form seeming to tower over her with her head bowed low, even though there was very little actual size difference. “But nothing, Hollyleaf.” The Tom’s chest fur brushed against her shoulder pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Hollyleaf dropped her gaze to her paws. “But...,” she protested half-heartedly. I’m a murderer! Why would you want me?
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 3:19 am

“You don’t have to be,” Replied Breezepelt earnestly, rubbing his cheek against hers.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:16 pm

Hollyleaf pinned her ears back. “But I’m not...,” she started meekly, “I’m not special.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:07 pm

“You may be my half-sister.” Breezepelt started. “But you’re still the only cat in the clans that makes me feel wanted and appreciated and loved, for once!”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Hollyleaf again flinched slightly at heating the words, eyes rounding in confusion. “Why?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm

“I love you...” The tom Murmured. Their kiss had made it pretty clear in which way he meant that.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:49 pm

“..Yes?” Hollyleaf asked tentatively after a moment, shuffling her paws and wincing when her voice came out slightly breathy.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:48 pm

“Hollyleaf...” huffed the tom, wondering from her shiver if she was feeling the same urges as he was.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:39 pm

Hollyleaf couldn’t help the shiver that went down her spine at the hunger that appeared in Breezepelt’s eyes as he looked her over.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:37 pm

“Hollyleaf...” Breezepelt huffed softly, unable to keep his gaze from trailing down his half-sister’s body. As wrong as it was... he wanted her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Hollyleaf opened her eyes, staring into her half-brother’s amber ones, hardly able to believe what she’d just done.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:22 pm

Breezepelt opened his eyes when Hollyleaf pulled away, staring into her depths as they both caught their breath.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Hollyleaf eventually had to pull away after another couple of minutes in order to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Breezepelt purred loudly into the kiss, his eyes closed as he explored the inside of his half-sister’s mouth with his tongue. This was so dirty, and yet it felt so right.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Hollyleaf hesitantly opened her mouth for him, letting her eyes slide closed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Breezepelt noticed that Hollyleaf seemed a little less Sure than he did, but didn’t stop the kiss for any reason, eagerly prodding her teeth with his tongue to gain access to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Hollyleaf’s return kiss was more tentative than her half-brother’s, the slender loner having never kissed anyone before, at first having been too concerned with being a good warrior, and then living on her own with just a spirit for company.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 10:19 pm

Without hesitation, Breezepelt turned his head, closed his eyes, and kissed his half sister, full on the muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next