From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:43 am

(Ok!)

This time, Breezpelt was first to the hollow, waiting with his tail flicking slightly for Hollyleaf to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:42 am

(Sure lol)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 am

(Shall we skip? I don’t want to start RPing Fallen Leaves until just after Hollyleaf starts booking up with Breezpelt, so he can get jealous. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:23 am

Hollyleaf paused for a few moments longer before she left the hollow.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:21 am

Breezepelt nodded quickly, not trying to get his question in as Hollyleaf clearly avoided it. “Yeah.” He mewed in reply, stretching out to prepare for the long walk back home.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:42 am

“You shouldn’t be,” was Hollyleaf’s quiet reply, but she continued talking before he could question her. “I’ll see you in four sunrises, then?” She mewed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:40 am

“I’m jealous.” Breezpelt joked, giving Hollyleaf a friendly smile as he stood up and shook his pelt out.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:35 am

Hollyleaf nodded almost immediately. “That will be fine, thank you. It’s not like I have any obligations to impede me from meeting with you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 am

“Well... I can’t disappear too many nights in a row.” He did have other places he had to be some nights. “Maybe... hmm... at the quarter moon?” That was another four nights from now.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:48 am

Hollyleaf sighed, sad that it would have to end so soon. “How soon do you think we can meet again?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:46 am

Breezpelt narrowed his eyes after a while and, sure enough, the sky was tinged with a silver of a lighter blue on the horizon. “I’ll have to leave soon,” mewled the tom regretfully. He enjoyed lying with Hollyleaf at his side.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:15 am

The two cats lay there in a companionable silence underneath the moonlight for a while, but eventually the time came that Breezepelt would have to leave, lest his Clanmates suspect something.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:14 am

Breezpelt’s own gaze had softened significantly since he’d gotten there earlier that night. It was good to have Kin that weren’t constantly bickering with one another the way Crowfeather and Nightcloud did. And it was good to be with someone honest, someone real. He had missed feeling like he could really trust someone, and now that feeling was back when he looked at his half-sister.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Hollyleaf blinked back at him, her green eyes warm, which prompted a sudden realization that she'd been guarded the entire time until then. She was grateful to have a piece of her family with her, especially one that had nothing to do with the lies that had surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:49 pm

Breezpelt noted that despite all the shuffling, neither of them had tried to move the paws that were touching. The Windclan tom allowed himself a soft purr as he fell into the lull of his sister’s warmth, glancing over at her with slightly tired amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Tentatively, Hollyleaf pressed back against him, relaxing a little more. "Yeah," she murmured, feeling another pang as she remembered how she used to do this with her other brothers.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 10:55 pm

Breezpelt hadn’t snuggled up with someone so close since he was a kit in the nursery with Nightcloud, so he eagerly pressed even closer to The she-cat. “This is nice,” purred the tom quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Hollyleaf stiffened slightly in surprise before slowly forcing herself to relax. It was so odd to have a warm flank pressed against her own; Fallen Leaves was always so cold.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Breezpelt glanced up at the sky to see how much time he had, then looked back down at Hollyleaf. “Sure,” mewled the tom casually, pressing his side up against his sister’s.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Hollyleaf slowly relaxed a little. “I don’t think I can deal with anymore questions tonight,” she admitted. “Can we just… lay here? For a little? Before you have to go back to your Clan.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Breezepelt nodded, understanding. After a moment of quietly lying in her company, Breezpelt scooted closer to his sister, careful to make sure their paws stayed touching.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Hollyleaf grimaced and looked away. “Please… don’t talk about her.” She didn’t want to think about how she’d been lied to, not with him, not when she already did it enough on her own.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 6:19 pm

Breezpelt looked up from his paws, surprised not only by the contact, but her answer as well. The tom locked his amber eyes on her green gaze, making no effort to pull his paw out from under hers. “I bet yours does, too, even if it’s hard for her to show it.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:31 pm

Tentatively, Hollyleaf placed her paw on his. “Don’t forget that your mother loves you, though.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 am

Breezpelt’s ears were flat against his head as Hollyleaf spoke.  “Maybe... but at least you know you were a product of genuine love.” The Tom’s amber eyes glistened sadly in the moonlight. “I’m just here because Crowfeather had to keep up appearances and act like a proper Windclan cat should.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next