From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:56 pm

“Somebody’s scared,” teased Breezepelt with a purr, though he leaned over and licked behind her ear as an expression of goodwill.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Hollyleaf shook her head. “As I am, even if it was just ego, you’d still easily defeat me. I haven’t exactly been practicing these past moons.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:48 pm

Breezepelt smirked, raising his brow right back at his half-sister. “Want to find out?” He Mewed challengingly, holding her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:35 pm

Hollyleaf arched a kittybrow at him dubiously. “You sure?” She asked dryly. “Maybe it’s just tom ego.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:46 pm

“They work well. Every time I practice I can feel myself becoming a more and more formidable opponent.” The tom boasted slightly, grinning at Hollyleaf knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:44 pm

Hollyleaf blinked, thinking that maybe she should have expected that.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:40 pm

“New battle moves,” Breezepelt elaborated, though he avoided saying who was teaching him. “stronger battle moves...”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Hollyleaf tilted her head to the side curiously. “What sort of additional training?”

(I figured he could teach what he learns to her, and then when they’re training for the DF after she goes back to TC everyone just stares at her like ‘WTF’ cuz she already knows everything and how to counter it.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:21 pm

“...Busy.” Breezepelt Replied, settling down after rubbing on Hollyleaf for a moment. “Lots of additional training on top of what I already do.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Hollyleaf nuzzled his cheek. “How’s this last quarter moon been for you?” She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Breezepelt purred back, rubbing up against her happily when he finally got to her. “Hello, Hollyleaf.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Hollyleaf blinked at the younger tom, greeting him with a soft purr. “Hey, Breezepelt.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Breezepelt sped up once he saw Hollyleaf waiting for him again, a purr already rumbling through his body well before he trotted into range for his half-sister to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Hollyleaf felt the corners of her muzzle curl up into a smile at the sight of the WindClan tom, something that startled her. She could count the number of times she’d smiled in the past few seasons and it probably wouldn’t even reach double digits.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Similarly, Breezepelt no longer felt anxious about going all the way to the borders of Windclan to meet with his half-sister. He could obviously get away with it, and she clearly had no intent of stopping their meetings, either. He did feel something else as he got over the top of the hill and spotted Hollyleaf- actual, genuine happiness, something that hadn’t come often for the tom.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:35 pm

(Sure. It’s not like there’s really anything we can do in between just yet.)

A quarter moon after the second time the pair had met up, and a half moon after Breezepelt had discovered Hollyleaf was alive, said black-furred she-cat waited at the appointed time and place for her half-brother. She’d finally started to realize that he actually was interested in getting to know her and would keep coming, so she wasn’t as anxious while waiting anymore.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:33 pm

(Do we want to skip to the next meeting?)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 12, 2018 3:34 am

Hollyleaf dipped her head in return, backing off a few steps and waiting until the tom left before she turned and headed back to the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat May 12, 2018 2:39 am

Breezepelt smiled back, something he didn’t do very often. Remembering himself, the tom dipped his head, his expression turning neutral once more, though he couldn’t disguise the happiness in his eyes in anticipation of their next meeting. “I’ll see you then.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Hollyleaf offered the tom a small smile. “That sounds good,” she agreed.

(That would be a week from now; I’ve got this thing for the moon phases :3)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Breezepelt had to think for a moment before he could give a good answer. “Probably not tomorrow or the night after, but maybe... at the quarter moon?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 9:22 pm

(Yesss.)

Hollyleaf shuffled her paws slightly. “When do you think you’ll be able to meet back up?” She questioned, not wanting to admit to how lonely she was nor that she’d miss him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Breezepelt followed Hollyleaf’s gaze up to the sky and sighed. He really didn’t want to go. Leaving meant going back to the rigors of clan life with even less sleep than usual. And it also meant he might get in trouble the next time he went to sleep, for missing his training...

(I’m thinking they mate next time :3 )
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Hollyleaf made a thoughtful noise. "That does sound better than just sitting here. I don't think we have time tonight, though," she added, glancing up at the sky. Time had passed quickly while the two half-siblings had been talking, and it was almost time for them to part.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 9:22 pm

“We ought to go someplace a little more interesting than this, don’t you think?” Replied Breezepelt, looking around. “We could do something fun, too, like race or hide while the other one seeks.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next