From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Feathertail didn’t have time to reply before she was kissed, eagerly returning the kiss, purring softly into the other Warrior’s muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Crowfeather blinked at Feathertail, blue eyes soft and warm and full of love for the she-cat before him. "I love you," he said quietly, tilting his head to lick at her muzzle before pressing his to hers in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Crowfeather’s words went straight to Feathertail’s heart, the she-cat feeling them almost like a swelling in her chest. She had already known this, but the way he was speaking right now... it was abundantly clear that she meant everything to him. “Crowfeather...” The she-cat mewled, for once at a loss for words. She instead kissed the side of his muzzle softly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:19 pm

(Everyone: Crowfeather can be romantic? Wtf?!
Me: Writing a romantic cat is hard.)

Crowfeather ducked his head, feeling his cheeks and ears burn with the heat of his blush. "I'm not great with words, you know that. I just.. wanted you to know how much you mean to me." He darted a glance up at her. "We can't tell the Clans about our love, but this way... we'll always know."

Last edited by Lovebird on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:15 pm

(Alright! I like that!)

Feathertail couldn’t help but smile at the happy news, about to press her nose against Crowfeather’s to congratulate him until he continued. As he revealed where his name came from, the pretty she cat’s expression changed. Her eyelids lowered partway, and her tail moved side to side rhythmically beside her, her maw slightly open. When Crowfeather seemed to have finished speaking, the beautiful she-cat closed the distance between them, pressing her chest against his and purring loudly against it.

“Crowfeather, that is one of the most mousebrained things anyone has ever said to me.” She mewled softly into the Windclan Tom’s ear. Giving his cheek a long, slow lick, she added “and that makes it one of the hottest things, too.” Naming himself after her was better and more romantic than all the dirty talk in the world.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:03 pm

(How about she just watches for now, and gets so worked up that she comes by later to have her way with him? It could even turn into a threesome then, if we want.)

"Actually, I'm a warrior now," Crowfeather admitted. "It's Crowfeather." He could feel a blush staining the skin on his cheeks, underneath his dark fur. "Tallstar let me choose my own name." It was pretty obvious where he'd gotten the suffix of his name was. "I said it was because we wouldn't have it back without you, which is partly the truth, but mostly it was because... well, you." He shrugged awkwardly, uncertain as to what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Feathertail returned the affectionate gesture, smiling softly at Crowfeather once she sat down beside him. “You seem a little upset by something, Crowpaw. Is everything alright?” Of course she didn’t know of his promotion just yet.

(I had a few fun ideas. Either there’s a threesome or Nightcloud just watches for now. But after that, later in the evening when Crowfeather’s standing vigil, I was thinking either Nightcloud or both Nightcloud and Feathertail come back and have their way with him while he can’t speak to protest >:3 )
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 6:17 am

(I dunno >:3 That’s up to you)

Crowfeather turned to look at Feathertail when he heard her approach, his expression softening. “Hey,” he murmured, getting up to brush his muzzle against hers in an affectionate greeting, certain that no one was watching them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 3:52 am

(Sure! And what then? >:3 )

Feathertail returned from her hunting trip a short while later, the Riverclan patrol brushing by Crowfeather without much thought. The pretty silvery tabby, however, of course cast a glance his way before continuing on with her patrol. As soon as she could, however, she slunk away and joined the tom outside, not aware of the happy news just yet.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Due to Crowfeather's social awkwardness, his acceptance of the congratulations came out brusque and rude. He just had a really bad case of paw-in-mouth disease sometimes. As quickly as he could, he escaped from the huddle to go sit outside.

(Feathertail comes to 'congratulate' Crowfeather and Nightcloud catches them?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Nightcloud cheered Crowfeather’s name a few times along with the rest of her clan, but she found herself thinking about the Tom’s request once the cheering died down and their clanmates crowded around the new warrior to congratulate him. hmm...
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 pm

(I have no idea how the fuck I did not see this)

Tallstar started talking about how Crowpaw should have earned his warrior name moons ago, and with Stoneteller's permission, he would finally give it to the apprentice now.

Crowpaw hesitated briefly before speaking up. "May I ask something, Tallstar?" Upon being given a nod and ignoring the narrowed eyes that came with it, he continued on. "I.. I would like to be named Crowfeather, if you would allow me to choose my own name. None of us would have made it back from the journey without Feathertail. She thought she was sacrificing herself when she chose to kill Sharptooth, and if she had not chosen to do so, we would not have returned to warn the Clans."

Tallstar deliberated on this for a long moment before deciding, "A noble request. Very well, I name you Crowfeather. May StarClan protect you and accept you as a WindClan warrior in life as well as after."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:43 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 11:54 pm

Similarly curious, Nightcloud quickly moved across the cave to join the growing half-circle of Windclan cats forming around Tallstar.

Feathertail was still out on a patrol, trying to hunt for fish at the river at the top of the waterfall that shrouded the Tribe’s home.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Time passed, as it was wont to do, and before Crowpaw knew it, it was late afternoon. He quietly munched on a scrawny mouse, his only meal of the day, while watching the cave. His ears pricked in surprise when Tallstar called for a meeting, and he quickly swallowed down his last bite before getting to his paws.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Feathertail looked after Crowpaw for a moment before joining her own patrol, giggling softly to herself at the thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Eventually, however, the two mates were each called for two different hunting patrols and had to separate. Crowpaw gave Feathertail an affectionate flick of his tail, carefully disguised as a friendly one, and padded off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 7:16 am

Feathertail purred as she sat up, grooming her ruffled fur down as she tried to stay next to the younger tom for as long as possible.

(Sure enough!)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:16 am

Crowpaw shuddered in response, swallowing back the burst of lust that her words had caused. He couldn’t exactly be aroused in the middle of the Tribe’s camp, surrounded by the Clans.

(*just remembered* Crowpaw becomes a warrior today! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:49 am

Feathertail chuckled softly, giving some ruffled fur on her shoulder a quick grooming before leaning in to whisper into Crowpaw’s ear as he stood up.

“Next time we’re alone,” she cooed, “I’m going to lick you everywhere...

Nightcloud hadn’t seen the lick, but she was watching from a little ways behind the warrior and apprentice as she spoke into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 4:56 am

Crowpaw only relaxed a little at her assurance, finally able to get to his paws once she moved. His position in WindClan had always been precarious due to the fact that his temperament didn’t endear anyone to him (despite the fact that his father used to be the deputy, and that Tallstar was his maternal great-uncle); he’d rather not make it any worse with blatant Code-breaking.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 10:40 pm

“I checked already, mousebrain,” Feathertail purred quietly, batting Crowpaw’s nose with her forepaw before standing up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Crowpaw gave Feathertail a wide-eyed look, darting a slightly-panicked glance around to see if anyone had caught the lick.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:03 pm

“Of course,” purred Feathertail in reply, glancing around them before giving Crowpaw’s cheek a daring lick in the face of all of the waking clan cats.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:46 pm

By that point in time, most of the cats had started to wake up and move around, and the only one left sleeping next to them was Squirrelpaw. “Good morning,” Crowpaw purred back softly. “Sleep well?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next