From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Feathertail didn’t exactly know what she was doing, either, but figured it would be better to work it out as she went than to worry. And that’s what she did, licking Crowpaw’s muzzle affectionately once before moving to lay down between the Tom’s legs.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySat May 12, 2018 3:36 am

Crowpaw stared up at Feathertail with wide eyes, slightly taken aback at her boldness. Then again, she had already been a warrior by the time he was born, so she was more experienced than him, even if not in this particular area. It wouldn’t be hard to be more experienced than him in sex, though, seeing as he didn’t even have any experience.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySat May 12, 2018 3:20 am

When she felt they were far enough away, Feathertail pushed Crowpaw over playfully, gazing down lustfully at the younger tom.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Crowpaw touched his nose to her cheek before padding in the direction she’d indicated, staying pressed closed to her side.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Feathertail purred loudly, rubbing herself against Crowpaw’s pelt until she drew alongside him, curling her tail around his. “Let’s go this way a little bit,” mewled the she-cat enthusiastically, a little embarrassed despite herself at receiving a positive response to such a blatant statement on her part.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Crowpaw felt himself flush underneath his fur at her blunt statement. Carefully, he nodded. “All right,” he agreed, shuffling his paws slightly and starting to feel aroused at the thought of mating with the beautiful she-cat.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:33 pm

The she-cat nodded quickly, locking eyes with the tom. “Crowpaw, I... I want you to mate with me.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Crowpaw pulled back slightly to peer up at Feathertail in surprise. “Are you sure?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:21 pm

“Let’s go a little further from the den...” Feathertail mewled softly, innocently. Her intent became much clearer when she added, with a low purr and slightly narrowed eyes “I want to be alone with you.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 9:20 pm

“Hm?” Crowpaw gave a questioning hum, not wanting to pull far enough away to actually speak. He was perfectly fine where he was, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 8:39 pm

(Yep! I figured that on the scale, Nightcloud would be the most dominant and teasing of the three.)

Feathertail purred quietly until a shiver of a dark thrill passed through her body at a thought she had. Curling her tail tightly around his and squeezing it, The she-cat mewled a quiet “Crowpaw?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 9:15 pm

(*urges the two cats to mate :3* Crowpaw isn't likely to make the first move; he's really insecure in this RP, so he's going to let Feathertail (and Nightcloud and Leafpaw) set the pace of their relationship for fear of driving her (them) away.)

Crowpaw purred contently, letting his eyes slide shut as he pressed against the she-cat, basking in her presence.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Feathertail purred loudly, craning her neck to lick at his muzzle as he pressed it into her neck. Starclan, she loved how close they were right now.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Crowpaw nuzzled her neck, flicking his tail happily. He knew being in different Clans would make it difficult for them, but he didn't really care. He was just going to hold on tight to every moment they had together.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Feathertail’s nose twitched until she sneezed thanks to Crowpaw’s lick, but the she-cat hardly cared. Smiling at him again once she recovered, The she-cat purred loudly “I love you too, you mousebrain.” The insult was said with no malice, only teasing warmth, and she reinforced that by licking his nose back.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Crowpaw licked her nose, smiling softly. "I love you, Feathertail," he purred.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 am

“Let’s not worry about that tonight,” mewled Feathertail softly, a gentle smile on her face as she rubbed muzzles with Crowpaw again.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:00 am

Crowpaw nodded. “I just hope it stays that way,” he murmured. “It’s already early leaf-bare.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Sighing, Feathertail nodded in reply. “They’ll be well fed now. Every patrol brought back more prey than I’ve seen in moons.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:02 pm

Crowpaw briefly pressed his muzzle into her neck fur. “It’s just so hard to think positively while having to watch my Clanmates and family starve to death around me,” he sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Feathertail nodded. “I know what you mean. Having to worry about my entire clan and You is stressful.” The she-cat leaned in to rub her muzzle against Crowpaw’s again, purring quietly. “Don’t talk like that, fuzzbrain.” She purred affectionately into the Windclan Tom’s ear. “We pulled through once before; we can do it again.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:19 am

Crowpaw gave a soft purr. “I missed you,” he admitted. “It’s been so...crazy and desperate since we got back. And now we’re leaving and I don’t know if we’ll survive the journey.”

Last edited by Lovebird on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 10:29 am

Feathertail, for her part, was a little less surprised by Crowpaw’s antics. She’d seen through the combative side of his personality during the journey, and was somewhat used to the cat underneath. The silvery she-cat gave Crowpaw a smirk and purred softly as she touched noses with the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:22 am

Crowpaw smirked a little in amusement. “It’s your own fault for not noticing me,” he teased, something that would make his own Clanmates choke with shock. He was normally so prickly, after all.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:09 am

Feathertail let out a choked, startled noise, flinching in an instinctive reaction to being spooked before relaxing when she realized it was only Crowpaw emerging from the shadows. “Jerk,” mewled Feathertail self-consciously, the pretty warrior blushing even more than she already would be thanks to the embarrassing moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next