From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 am

Oliver's nails dug into the bed, a soft growl emanating from the male for a moment, interrupting his hitched, pleasured breathing. "I'd enjoy sitting on your face for that long, I admit, but not to make you do something you don't want. That's just sick." Oliver's snarl was protective, and though she was past the days of having to worry about that happening to her, the bobcat still felt bad, even as she licked at his ass obediently.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 am

"Well... Some aren't.." She admitted, "I swear they all spoke to one another... They did the exact same as the last.." She murmured against his balls as she licked, "They all wanted anal and most would sit on my face... Sometimes fir hours until I gave them what they wanted.." She told him, letting out a soft breath, trailing her tongue over his ass, "Some things they did while sitting there I... I'd rather not say..." She admitted, pausing for a few seconds to regain herself before she continued licking him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:35 am

"If they're not bad memories... you should tell me more." Oliver suggested with a cheeky purr. He wanted to see just where the vixen's limits were even as she was worshipping his ass, the male's stub of a tail perking up a bit as Annie massaged and licked at his butt.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:12 am

"You'd be surprised at what they made me do" She murmured against his rear before licking him more, even giving his balls playful nips and kisses, continuing to massage his ass.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:10 am

"V-Very," Oliver groaned softly, eating up every second of the vixen's long licks. Feeling his cheeks flush with heat, the male put his head on his folded arms, looking sideways at the wall as he was serviced by Annie.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:23 am

She watched him and her tails continued wagging, "Aren't you glad I've done this" She cooed, massaging his ass cheeks while she began licking from the tip of his cock all the way back up, then licking back down.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:15 am

After letting the female groom his balls for a moment, the male rolled onto his belly. He looked over his shoulder at the fox and smirked confidently. While his cock and balls were still in reach, dangling over the foot of the bed, he hoped that she would know what he really wanted her to lick now.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 am

Annie tilted her head lightly as she began licking at his balls, her tongue flicking his cock and she licked up his pre cum, her eyes half lidded as she kept her eyes locked on him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:09 am

"Oh..." the bobcat moaned softly, a little bead of clear pre-cum emerging from his tip as the beautiful fox lapped at his cock. The male smirked happily down at her before putting his hand on top of her head and gently pushing further and further down until her tongue trailed over his ballsack, hoping she'd understand where he wanted her to lick next.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:04 am

Anita pulled off him with a loud pop and she panted softly, locking her eyes on him while she trailed her tongue all over his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:57 am

"Could you... pull off, and just lick it while I watch?" Oliver suggested with a soft blush, the bobcat eating up her attentions but wanting to feel more of her tongue on his body.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:50 am

She looked up toward him and she gave a soft giggle as she bobbed her head on his cock, massaging his chest as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 10:56 pm

"And here I thought I was going to be in control..." Oliver groaned loudly, bucking his hips upwards into the female's mouth.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:11 pm

Anita continued sucking and bobbing her head on his cock, her tails wagging and she massaged his balls.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:05 pm

Oliver arched his back and groaned loudly, his head thrashing for an instant as Annie engulfed his length all at once. For the moment he was in too much pleasure to even think about speaking, his breath hitching with every bob of her head as he watched her suck him off.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 4:58 am

She giggled softly and she continued going down his body, locking her eyes on him as she licked his cock a couple times before suddenly taking his entire cock into her mouth and she started bobbing her head.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:51 am

Oliver threw his head back against his pillow and his breath hitched as she began to stroke his cock again. Feeling hot and bothered all over as the sexy female licked at his body, he muttered a pleasured, breathless "Mein gott, Anitha…"
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:17 am

The vixen lashed her tails about and she nuzzled him softly while her hands traveled down and one began stroking his length.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 8:52 pm

"Good start." Oliver groaned back, looking down his body to watch the vixen work.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:59 pm

She wagged her tails softly and she lightly pushed him onto his back, kissing from his jawline to his chest, while she straddled him and felt up his stomach and sides, "Like this?" She cooed into his ear, nibbling softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 10:57 am

"Ausgezeichnet," the bobcat purred, rolling them over so that Annie was free atop of him. "Now, explore my body, with your mouth and tongue and hands."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 am

Anita shivered softly and she continued stroking his length before pulling away, nipping his jawline softly before she pulled away lightly and she slid her top and shorts off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:45 pm

"Perhaps you could take your clothes off for me then, Frau Jones."  Oliver suggested with a smirk and a slight chuckle.  "Leave your panties for now."  The bobcat growled a lewd growl as she stroked his cock.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:00 am

"Does it matter Oli?" She questioned back, her tails wagging and she lowered her hands, beginning to stroke his length.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 4:55 pm

While the prospect of having free reign over the vixen's body was quite appealing, it left Oliver with a question. "Will you even understand what I'm saying?" The Lynx countered, shuddering as she kissed along his jawline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next