From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:16 am

As soon as he was off, she sat up and slid her top back on, grinning softly, "I'll let you do whatever you want, and be as rough as you want, but, you need to speak German to me" She spoke her terms, feeling up his chest and she started kissing his jawline.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:12 am

"Now you're speaking my language," Oliver growled, lifting himself off of Annie just enough for her to be able to wrangle her top off of her as he began to strip as well.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:40 am

"Well... Seeing as neither of us are that tired..." She murmured, managing to free her arms, she began softly grinding against him while she worked to pry her top off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:35 am

"Let's see what you can come up with, Annie," the bobcat replied, smirking and looking down at his new girlfriend with a challenging glance.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:01 am

"Then what do you want?" She cooed softly, her tails softly curling around both of them, her ears perked softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:56 pm

"Nope!" The Lynx shook his head in an exaggerated way. "Gonna have to do more than that to get me off!"
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Anita whined when he became dead weight, "Oli!" She whined, laughing as she tried pushing him off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:51 am

Snarling playfully, Oliver settled atop her, simply becoming deadweight in Annie's struggle to break free.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:14 am

Anita squeaked and she laughed softly as he pinned her down, her tails wagged and she let out a fake fearful sound, "Oh no, the big mean kitty has me!" She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:11 am

Oliver grinned, pushing her back onto the bed and playfully crawling over top of her, growling as if he was some big, mean, feral wildcat and nipping at her ears.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:37 am

"I guess I could put up with one more of you, but just one, one of you is bad enough" She murmured and smiled softly, his words easing her a bit and she squeezed his hand back softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:29 am

"I didn't think it might be so soon, but I always wanted one." Oliver smiled softly, putting Annie's hand in his and squeezing it. "No more, though. I don't want to drown in a sea of tiny chubby garbage disposals." He snickered at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:27 am

Anita sighed and she stayed nuzzled close, her ears drooped, "Do you even... Want kids..?" She asked quietly, scared he didn't want kids and was only going to stay because a baby was involved.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:18 am

"And what? Go from visiting this place to living in this place?" Oliver scoffed. "That's hardly a bad thing." The bobcat's stubby tail wagged softly as he pressed his nose into her cheek, kissing it softly. "We'll live, Annie. That's the important part." This was a favorite quote of his, originating from the time they were awaiting their punishment after breaking her mother's entire set of nice dinner plates one thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 5:56 am

Anita pressed close to him and she whimpered as she hid her face in his chest, trying to stop her trembling, "I just... I thought you would be mad... We'd have to change everything if I was pregnant.." She whimpered, her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 5:48 am

"Annie, its fine... nobody's perfect." Oliver consoled the female, pulling her close and hugging the vixen tightly. "What's the worst that could happen anyways? I already graduated. We could apply for new visas to live here while any baby we do have grows up."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:45 am

"I-I'm sorry Oli... I shouldn't have forgotten..." She whimpered, pulling her knees close and her ears drooped back, trying to stop herself from crying.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:31 am

"Like I said, it'll be a few days before we get anywhere close to somewhere that will have them for sale." Oliver replied, lying back on the bed. Though he panicked inwardly, he didn't want to show it outwardly, knowing that that would only make Annie feel worse.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:27 am

"Would a test even work this soon? Its been almost two days since" She pressed close to him and she held onto him, her ears drooped back, hiding her face softly in his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:25 am

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Oliver pinned his ears back, sitting on the bed and comforting her with his touch and voice. "Even climaxing inside you, there's no guarantee you're actually pregnant." He reasoned. "We'll get a test next time we're somewhere they actually sell them."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:19 am

Anita didn't even seem to notice as she walked into the room, stretching and she checked through her bag, glancing at the time and she sighed, she grabbed her birth control and opened it, her tails and ears suddenly dropped, "Oliver.." She murmured, turning and looking scared, she showed him her birth control pills, "I missed a day.." She looked up at him, softly trembling, its not that she was scared of being pregnant, but they both had their own plans, she didn't want to upset him and ruin his plans by ending up pregnant.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:08 am

"Good!" Oliver replied, opening the door. The room was small and only had a bed and a dresser with a closet along one wall, but the elderly couple would be making breakfast in the morning anyways, so what else did they need?

On account of what had happened between them the previous day, Oliver had swapped his plans, and gotten them a room with one queen bed instead of two full beds. He blushed lightly, wondering if the vixen would notice the change.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:00 am

Annie had a soft hand on his chest as they walked together, "So far the trip is even better than I thought" She smiled to him, walking into their room once they got there.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Oliver must have lead them around the town three or four times by the time the sun set, taking the pair of them to every notable, and less-than-notable, attraction in the tiny town. Finally, they arrived back at the hostel. The bobcat's legs ached but he was truly happy, putting an arm around Annie's waist as he walked the vixen to their room.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:49 pm

Annie smiled and kissed him back, wagging her tails, she walked with him, seeming to be the most relaxed she had been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next