From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 9:40 pm

She curled her tails about herself, carrying her bag and staying close to him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Oliver nodded, hoisted his bag onto his shoulders, and left the building, checking his map quickly to make sure they were on the right trail out of town and then continuing on.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:43 pm

"Lets go" She said as she held onto him softly, her tails lightly wagging.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Oliver hugged his girlfriend for a moment longer before paying their bill and standing up from the table, getting ready to get a move on.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 1:00 pm

"Damn" She murmured, hugging him softly in return, "That was hard" She said quietly, coughing lightly but seemingly okay.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Oliver leaned over the table, gently hugging Annie as she finally seemed to manage to keep everything down.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:05 pm

"Not.. Done yet.." She gave a small whine, putting her head on her arms on the table to try and drown everything out, clearly having a hard time keeping her meal down, after a few minutes, and swallowing hard again, she let out a breath, "Okay... I think I'm good" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:37 am

“Nicely done,” complimented Oliver, a hint of genuine surprise in his tease when he realized Annie had actually finished everything.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Annie managed to finish her whole plate surprisingly, though swallowing hard as she tried to keep it down, gulping down her water in an attempt to help.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Oliver eagerly dug into his food, eating at an alarming rate for the more peckish Annie.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:13 pm

Anita glanced up as their food was brought to the table, thanking the waiter softly before beginning to slowly pick at her food, worried she wouldn't be able to keep it down, hoping she could.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm

“Absolutely,” Oliver purred in reply, a big grin on his face as he purred softly and looked over at Annie lovingly.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 8:26 pm

"She would kick your ass too" She pointed out, letting out a soft laugh, her tails lightly wagging.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Oliver nodded, snorting as he pictured his mother on the long flight it took to get here.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 11:04 pm

"And she'd be glued to me" She huffed softly and let out a breath, "I love your mom, but she is pretty persistent" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Oliver chuckled softly. “She would have fussed herself to the moon and back by this point.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:12 am

Annie gave a small smile and she let out a breath, holding onto his hand softly, her ears staying back slightly, "I am having fun... Just a little bump in thw road I guess.." She murmured, letting out a breath, "I know it'll get better once we figure out what's going on with me..." She said softly, "Its a good thing your mother isnt here... I can just imagine what she would do" She rolled her eyes softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:04 pm

Oliver gently massaged her hand with both of his, looking earnestly into the vixen’s eyes. “Annie, This is about you, too. You should be having fun as well. What good would following the plans be if you’re sick and miserable the whole time?” The bobcat brought her hand up to his mouth, kissing it. “I’d much rather we go off the script and enjoy ourselves than stick to the plan and not have any fun.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:06 pm

"I know... I just feel like because of me we're rushing..." She said quietly and let out a breath, "You're doing all this, changing the plans you've worked on for years, just because I messed up.." She sighed, hanging her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:03 pm

Oliver looked up from the table quickly, insistently protesting “Annie, you’re not ruining anything. We were headed this way anyways, remember?”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 11:56 pm

Annie kept her tails curled about herself, letting out a soft breath, her ears drooped back lightly, "Sorry I'm kinda ruining everything" She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 3:48 am

Oliver ordered something larger, knowing they’d need to keep their energy up to make it to the next town in any decent amount of time so they could finally get a test for Annie.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:08 am

Annie gave him a small smile before looking to their waiter, glancing the menu over briefly, ordering a small meal, unsure if she could even keep it down.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Oliver gave her hand a comforting squeeze, interrupted when the time for them to order their food came.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:37 pm

She swallowed her water hard and she squeezed his hand softly, giving him a small smile, "Yeah.. Just throwing up" She murmured softly, her ears flicking back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) Empty

Back to top Go down

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next