From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:15 pm

“Hmm...” Oliver kissed Annie one last time before relaxing and commanding her again. “How about a nice tongue bath? Lick my whole body down to my waist, and stop there.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 9:28 am

Annie gave a soft coo in response to his command and she did as she was told, no intentions of removing his shirt from her upper body and she moved back over his body, pressing against his chest softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:19 am

Oliver nodded affirmatively, reaching with one hand to run it lovingly through Annie’s hair. His first command was a simple one. “Don’t take that shirt off yet, and come up here.” He motioned to her with a finger to climb back up his body, offering the vixen a dreamy smirk.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:35 am

Annie sat up slightly as he propped himself up and she flicked her ears softly, "No, I don't mind... I know you wont mean any of it like the others" She gave him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:33 am

Oliver shuddered as he felt her hands all over his body, stripping his clothes off of him until Nothing was left. The brown-furred bobcat shuddered softly, looking up at Annie, who was still clad in his shirt but nothing else. “Do you mind if I tell you what to do?” The male murmured, propping himself up on his elbows to see if Annie would let him take the reins.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:30 am

Annie shivered as she felt his grip on her ass cheeks, she bit her lip softly and she let out a moan, grinding harder against him and she began working his clothes off, kissing at his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:27 am

Oliver couldn’t help but huff softly beneath Annie as he felt her begin to grind on him. He broke their kiss after a moment, pulling away and panting softly. The male’s hands wandered down her back until they arrived at her asscheeks, which he squeezed softly, one in each hand.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:17 am

Annie gave a soft moan as she kissed him back, holding onto him softly and she softly started grinding against him, not able to deny her need for him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:07 am

“Love you too,” Oliver replied with a soft purr, glad she’d recovered from what had happened that morning. The bobcat kissed her again, holding it for longer this time, his eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:05 am

Annie chuckled as she softly laid over him, leaning down and softly kissing him, "Love you" She said softly against his lips.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:02 am

Oliver nodded and smirked at Annie, rolling over beneath the vixen and looking into her eyes for a moment, sighing softly as he admired her. The bobcat practically melted as their gazed held for several seconds, loving being in her company.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:00 am

She chuckled softly, pressing against him and her tails softly wagged, "Probably didn't even cross her mind about you and I alone as horny adults" She laughed softly, "Though your mom does know my history so she probably wouldn't think of it" She said.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:56 am

“Yes,” The Man Replied with a smirk, “But I didn’t tell them about us.  Mom was worried sick, and I thought it would be better if you were there to talk to them, too.”  The bobcat explained.  “Anyways, she was more concerned that we hadn’t become violently ill with some European strain of the common cold or something.” He snickered softly.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:53 am

"Did it take you all that time to explain to your mom we weren't dead?" She chuckled softly, sitting next to him, "Did you tell them?" She asked her boyfriend softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:44 am

“Nope,” Replied Oliver, closing the laptop and setting it on the floor before moving over slightly for Annie. “Just finished up. Why?”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:41 am

Anita wasn't in thw shower for long, walking out of the bathroom wearing one of her boyfriend's long shirts, she flicked her ears and yawned softly, "Still in the call?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her head resting against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:36 am

Oliver chuckled, gladly taking Annie up on the offer, reaching for the laptop once the vixen had gotten into the bathroom and closed the door to ensure there wouldn’t be any awkwardness there. The bobcat had an easy enough time getting the call going. The hardest part was reassuring his mother that they hadn’t in fact died. And though he wanted to mention his new relationship with his best friend, he left it for another time, when he and she could tell them together.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:10 am

She kissed him back softly and held onto him, her tails softly wagging, "I'm gonna go have a shower, if you want to video call your parents and let them know how things are going, my laptop is in my bag" She said, softly getting up from his lap and she stretched slightly, "And knowing your mom, she's over thinking as usual and thinking we died on our way here" She gave a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 am

“I guess we might find out,” Oliver teased in reply, kissing the vixen softly.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 9:44 am

"I'm glad I wasn't there for that one" She rolled her eyes lightly and she sighed, resting her head against his chest, "Then again, I only ever acted out when I was around you" She teased, her ears flicking softly, "I can just imagine if I am pregnant... How a kid with you as a father would turn out" She teased, giving a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 9:41 am

“I was an idiot,” Replied the lynx with a purr. “That wasn’t as stupid as the time I took Tyler’s bet to moon the police station.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 9:21 am

Anita stayed nuzzled close and she gave a small laugh as she remembered that time, "And didn't tell you all the views were from me so you'd feel like less of an idiot" She mumbled and giggled softly, her tails giving small wags.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 9:18 am

“Because you’re beautiful, and kind, and you’ve always been so supportive of me, Annie, even when I have idiotic ideas.” Oliver replied, his frown changing into a smirk suddenly. “Like that time I convinced you to come with me and film me bungee jumping from the parking garage for the internet views I thought I was going to get.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:26 pm

"I just... I don't know why you want to be with me.." She whimpered, losing confidence in herself.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:45 am

“I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t want to,” Oliver replied simply, making their embrace tighter for a moment before relaxing it again, lovingly squeezing the vixen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next