From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private with Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Private with Fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:20 am

Stormstar stared at her, growling. "I won't ever forget what you did to me. The next time I get my paws on your daughter, she'll be living in hell." He cast an evil glance at the kit from a distance, making her whimper and crouch low in fear.

(you can kill him if you want =D )
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:15 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:56 pm

Pineleaf jumped out of the way of Stormstar's blow, snarling at him. "And I'll be keeping an eye out for you. I'll kill you if I have to."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Blackstar's pawsteps thundered towards them, and he thrust his leg in between his jaws as they tried clamping down on his mate's neck. He then pushed upwards and got his mate safely out of the death grip, but blood poured from the tooth marks on his legs.

Stormstar snarled and lashed out, still aiming for Pineleaf. "I'll hunt you down every day for the rest of my life if I have to!" he screeched.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:55 am

Pineleaf screeched, placing a paw on his chest as she tried to tear herself free from his grasp, cursing herself for getting distracted. It could very well cost me my life.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:54 am

Taking advantage of her momentary distraction, Stormstar swung his head up and brought his jaws to her neck, pushing his fangs against her think skin. "I always loved you!" he screeched around her fur.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:51 am

"That doesn't matter. I couldn't stay with someone who abused me. And I did give you a second chance." Hearing her mate, she briefly glanced behind her at him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:49 am

"But never on purpose!" he protested, his voice cracking. "I never wanted to purposely hurt you. I just got lost in the passion..." He shook his head sadly. "If I am to die, then please do it quickly."

Blackstar spoke from behind, trying to get his mate's attention. He told her she didn't have to do that if she didn't want to. His clan could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:46 am

Spitting furiously, she jerked back away from him at the kiss. "Why? You abused me."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:45 am

His eyes flashed, but they remained on her. "You never explained...why you left. Why you never could give me a second chance." Before she could react, he reached up and kissed her cheek.

From behind, Blackstar snarled and came closer, gripping his daughter and holding her in his grasp as he watched his mate.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:42 am

Pineleaf let go of his shoulder but kept her claws dug into his pelt, lifting her head to glare down upon the grey tom. "You can't threaten my daughter and get away with it," she snarled, her deep green eyes alight with hatred and cold fury.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:40 am

Stormstar was not ready for the ferocity of her attacks, especially after asking for her love. He found himself laying on his back beneath her, staring up at her face as she continued to rip him apart. "W-wait, please," he whispered, trying to weakly push her away.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:36 am

In her rage she didn't even feel the pain and continued to attack Stormstar with all the force of a mother's fury, repeatedly raking her claws down his aides as she bit his shoulder to the bone.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:33 am

Stormstar swung his paws down and hit the adult she-cat instead of the kit, and he felt his claws rip through her back. "If I can't have you, then no one can," he yowled, red clouding his vision.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:31 am

But Pineleaf was already moving. Before his claws could even get close to her daughter, the reddish-brown she-cat had bowled the leader over, her fangs fastening in his shoulder as she clawed his pelt.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:29 am

Stormstar's gaze hardened, his insanity flooding back. "Very well," spit flew from his lips. "Then there is only one way I can have you." He saw Blackstar watch from afar in horror as Stormstar raised his claws, flexing his muscles as he prepared to slice them down through the kit.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:25 am

She hissed incredulously, glaring at him. "I have a mate, Stormstar! And a beautiful daughter! I'm fine with my life how it is!" She would have felt bad for for being so harsh had he not been holding the threat of death over her only living kit.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:23 am

His gaze softened more. "Will you never give me another chance?" he whispered, his eyes wavering. It was both a question and a plea.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:22 am

She hissed quietly. "Yes. But your actions ended it. You didn't control yourself, so neither did I."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:18 am

He lifted his head and gave her a soft look. His gaze turned tender for mere moments, his old love coming back. "Remember what we once were? What we once could have been?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:17 am

Pineleaf took a step forward, her body trembling with barely contained rage. "If you touch one hair on her body, I swear...I swear that I will sloely rip every life from your body until you are begging for mercy. But there will be none."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:14 am

Stormstar smiled at her wickedly. "Hello, my love." He glanced down. "Look how nice our daughter turned out." His gaze darkened. "Or what should've been," he murmured, bending down and licking the kit's face as though soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:11 am

Nightkit stared up at the terrifying, glinting claws waiting to end her life, frozen with fear. She couldn't move.

Pineleaf held her breath, her horrified gaze upon her daughter and her ex-mate. "You...," she hissed, rage filling her as she glared at Stormstar.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:09 am

Blackstar glanced back as his mate, giving her one last reassuring nod before curving through the entrance of the enemy's camp. They had met no enemy patrols. If they had, they would have been slain by the war party. "Attack!" Blackstar let out his roar, though when he burst through, his gaze frantically went around for his kit.

Stormstar narrowed his eyes as the fierce patrol burst into his camp. He suddenly realized they weren't there to raid, they were there to kill. "Time for plan B." he muttered. He went over and gripped the kit by her scruff and threw her across the clearing, before pouncing on her again and lifting his paws, claws unsheathed, and the entirety of Blackstar's clan stopped in horror.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:05 am

Nightkit sobbed heartbrokenly as she was moved to a protected den, burying her muzzle in her paws as she cried. I'm sorry! I didn't want to hurt you, Mommy and Daddy! This is all my fault!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private with Fire   Private with Fire - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private with Fire
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next