From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Greyfoot closed his eyes and threw his head back, moaning loudly around the stick as he was fucked, as he was absolutely and completely dominated by the tom above him. Whimpering as Firegaze nailed his strange desire, he nodded softly to her, actually loving his time as the bitch of the trio, relishing the cock that threatened to split him open with every thrust and the sensation of the pair of balls slapping against his ass with each thrust. He groaned softly, feeling his climax approach.

Mottledfinch growled softly into Greyfoot's fur when Firegaze covered herself, denying him and Greyfoot the chance to watch her climax. Vowing revenge, he pounded away at Greyfoot to take his anger out, the two's pleasure coming out in a rising chorus of moans, mewls, and growls, the pair of toms absolutely lost in one another
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:20 am

Firegaze purred, wondering if the two would ever go off on their own after this for their own little fun time. Of course if she noticed she'd be sure to follow and intervene in her own little way. "I know you like feeling his balls, Greyfoot. You know you deserve to be down there, writhing in pleasure and submission, just like I do."

Firegaze noticed Mottledfinch staring at her and quickly moved so that she was a mere inches away from the stick and Greyfoot's muzzle, pleasuring herself there so that Mottledfinch would pay attention to Greyfoot as well. She was sure the whole trio would be thoroughly intimate once the day came to a close. She waited a few moments to pass after Mottledfinch asked the question and replied, "K-kinada" she replied shakily, "The tom made her turn around and lick it into her own pussy keep enough to get her kits, right after it had leaked out of her own ass." She shuttered and covered herself with her tail before releasing first load as her own words set her off, not letting the toms watch it happen.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:38 am

Greyfoot growled in indignation when Firegaze insinuated that he was lesser than Mottledfinch by suggesting that the warrior should always be on top, silently vowing to get his revenge on her later. He gritted his teeth as Firegaze let out a cute little whine, the sound and the pleasure of being assfucked overwhelming him as he granted Mottledfinch a second load by accident. Growling at his mistake. He listened to Firegaze's story with his ears perked, the concept intriguing him. However, he focused on bringing them both more pleasure by rocking his hips back in time with the warrior's thrusts, beginning to feel Mottledfinch's spit-covered balls slap against his ass like he'd secretly wanted. He couldn't help but let out a low groan around the stick.

Mottledfinch purred loudly at the idea Firegaze presented in her story. "Did it work?" He asked with a genuine mew, closing his eyes and shuddering as he pictured Firegaze with cum running from her ass all the way down to her core. Opening them again, he growled lustily as he rammed away into his mate's ass, almost unable to believe that he was fucking his best friend while their shared mate masturbated along. The sheer hotness of it all almost overwhelmed him, and he focused his gaze on Firegaze's body, watching her masturbate with great interest while he continued to fuck Greyfoot.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:18 am

Fire gaze shook her head and swiped her tongue around her muzzle when she felt a tiny amount of drool drop down from her mouth, hypnotized by the dirty talk and the sheer naughtiness of what was taking place. "Nnnhhhh," she let out a high-pitched whine as the result of the moan she tried to hold back. She giggled at Mottledfonch's comment about the taste of his seed, as she had certainly developed a taste for it. "Greyfoot," she began, "I think it'd be best to keep you on the bottom." She smiled and scuffed her paws. "I like watching you down there."

She hesitated and then purred out, "Before I came to this clan..." She stopped and shook a a little as a pang of homesickness shook her, but she pushed it away quickly, not wanting to spoil the glorious moment for the toms. She'd prefer neither of them ever discovered her homesickness, she was sure she'd get over it. She began again, "before I joined this clan, I watched two older apprentices mate the day before the she-cats' warrior ceremony. The tom kept saying she needed to bear his kits as soon as possible. But to tease her for a night, he tried impregnating her by stuffing so much seed up her ass it would run out into her pussy. That way, the litter would literally be ass-kittens."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:39 am

Greyfoot spat the stick out just in front of his one good forepaw at Firegaze's voice, raising his own in a mewl of protest. "Submit to him forever?" he growled softly. "Not likely with the way he's thrusting." Smirking as he regained some of his composure after being so suddenly violated by his mate's cock, he added "Fuck me harder, Mottledfinch, and maybe I won't have to punish you when it's your turn to be the bottom bitch." However, the gray medicine cat obediently picked up the stick again.

"Please." Mottledfinch growled above him, beginning to hump the other tom once more after pausing to hear what he said. "You just want more marks in that stick of yours. You're already addicted to the taste of my seed, aren't you?" Mottledfinch purred lustily as he gripped Greyfoot's scruff again, feeling the medicine cat tense up beneath him as he struggled not to bite down again, both toms trying their hardest to put on a show for the masturbating Firegaze.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Firegaze's eyes widened as Mottledfinch put his all into Greyfoot's mating. It actually looked like the tom was trying to breed the medicine-cat, and she let out a cheer for Mottledfinch when the stick gained one bite. "That's one," she purred, tail flicking to her core and rubbing it.

Firegaze was surprised when Greyfoot was so easily ordered around, and she shook her head while her own small sighs of pleasure escaped her lips. "Just think, Mottledfinch, he'll be so sore he won't be able to stand on his own after this. He's never going to look at you the same. He'll know just how powerful you are, and submit to you forever for it." She directed her voice so that both of them could clearly hear her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 8:07 am

Greyfoot nodded, taking the stick from Firegaze as he felt teeth grip his scruff from above. He felt confident for a moment, but as soon as the actual thrusting began, Greyfoot's jaw clamped down on the stick, making an obvious mark in the wood.

Mottledfinch showed absolutely no mercy, his lust, and indeed, love for the other tom driving him to please them both as rapidly as possible. "Fuck yeah, Greyfoot, crouch lower." He commanded with a growl through the lose skin he held in his mouth, purring softly as the tom beneath him obeyed and he continued to thrust.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:08 am

She looked back at the yowling tom innocently, trying to think of a witty reply, but her eyes softened in genuine concern, wincing when Mottledfinch so abruptly filled him. Thank Starclan she had gotten Greyfoot somewhat prepared. "Relax your rear end, Greyfoot, and remember that Mottledfinch loves you." She looked at the tom riding on top, silently hoping that was true, and tossed a stick right in front of Greyfoot's nose. "Bite on that if you have to." She brightened up as she thought of a new game. "Every bite mark I count on it at the end will be how many loads you have to let Mottledfinch put in your muzzle, whenever he feels like it." She was sure Mottledfinch would be appeased by that idea.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:58 am

Mottledfinch nodded obediently, though he was still unsure of taking part in something as dirty as she was suggesting. Would I really be able to take it up the ass from my brother? Much less let him mark me? Deciding to leave the thoughts for later, he turned around to mount his mate.

Greyfoot looked up as he felt Mottledfinch's full weight on his back, glancing at Firegaze with nervousness in his eyes. He knew that Mottledfinch would not be taking it easy on him. Looking pleadingly up at the she-cat, he mewled "Firegaze, I don't know about th-" His eyes widened, and his speech turned into a full blown yowl of surprise and some pain as Mottledfinch shoved himself in all at once, burying himself balls deep in the medicine cat within a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:23 am

Firegaze licked Mottledfinch's head and boosted it up with her own muzzle so he didn't gag for more than a couple heartbeats. "Thanks for the show," she whispered and licked his ear once more and backed up, "now you get your moment, Mottledfinch. Dominate this 'innocent' little medicine-cat. Show him who the leader is." She made her voice sound as seductive, horny, and needy as possible. She turned to pad back to her original position and purred quietly so that Greyfoot couldn't hear, "I won't forget about my idea with you and your brother, my little sex-toy."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:42 am

Mottledfinch shuddered for a moment as two tongues swirled around his balls, coating them in saliva. When Firegaze pushed him down further he gagged audibly, choking for a moment on the ball of fur in his mouth and throat, but her push, and his instinctive panic, motivated him, and finally he took Greyfoot's tail to the hilt. He held his muzzle there while his eyes cast an unsure glance up at Firegaze, looking to see if he'd satisfied her. Greyfoot continued lapping obediently, enjoying the brief moment where his and Firegaze's tongues were entwined on the other male's balls.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:09 pm

She didn't add anything verbally, just smirked to herself more and more as the toms did whatever she wanted, even if it was with a touch of disobedience. Seeing Mottledfinch's snarl on his muzzle, she scooched forward bowed her head down to give him a few reassuring licks on the back-side of his balls so there were two tongues on it at once. "Don't worry, Mottledfinch, I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time you've been another toms' bitch." She smiled sweetly and lifted her head, going around to the front and resting her paw on top of his head, letting the symbolic weight of it push it down slightly further. "Good slut," she complimented, her eyes bright as she tried to hold back laughter.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Snarling around the fur in his mouth at the mere idea of being ordered to do something like that by Firegaze. Quickly, he stopped using his tongue and started forcing his mouth further and further down, his cheeks puffing out almost comically.

Greyfoot whined and returned to his mate's ballsack, licking at the space where the base of his cock and his balls met as a sort of compromise, being obedient and rebellious at the same time. Purring, he helped Mottledfinch by forcing more of his tail down the other tom's throat. "Your sack is so hot, Mottledfinch." He groaned softly, gulping before adding "I can't wait until your cock is balls deep in me, and I feel your balls slapping against me harder than Rowanstar slapped Firegaze."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:19 am

She smiled back at Greyfoot when he winked at her and licked her own lips clearly so he could see, she too was brought back to her previous little outing with the toms' ballsack.

However, her happy daze snapped when Geryfoot strayed away from his ball-sucking and occasional cock-lapping, which she had allowed, and she lowered her tone to sound as authoritative as she could, "Greyfoot, do not disobey me, or...." she trailed off, thinking of an all-new, extra dirty punishment, "you'll have to beg 3 other toms in the clan to gangbang you and be their bitch and slave for a night, and coat your fur."

She grew wetter as she wanted to take this as far as they would go, and knew they would get their fun payback on her later. "Mottledfinch, if you are unable to take it all, you have to suck your brother Oakear off and let him mark you with his urine at the end." Her eyes began imagining the scenes she had just described taking place.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:09 am

Greyfoot's ear that was facing Mottledfinch twitched in acknowledgement of her order, and he began to work in earnest. Pressing his nose against the underside of his mate's balls, he let them rest on his muzzle as he lapped away at the back of the furry orbs, mimicking what Firegaze had done for him the previous night. He winked playfully at her, showing that he was starting to enjoy what he was doing. "Mottledfinch… I love the way you taste…" he mewed between licks.

Mottledfinch purred, stopping his progress forward for a moment to allow the ball licking to go on for longer. "Starclan…" came his muffled moan, loving the feeling of the medicine cat's tongue on his balls, which still had plenty to spare for both Greyfoot and Firegaze. He gasped as the sensations suddenly strengthened, taking more of the tail into his mouth, nearly gagging on the mouthful of fur, not quite three-quarters of the way to the base.

Greyfoot, in an act of lust-driven defiance, had abandoned Mottledfinch's balls and began lapping at the warrior's cock. Occasionally, he pulled away completely and kissed the cock.

Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:46 pm

She laughed quietly some more when Greyfoot obeyed, embarrassment and uneasiness clear within his gaze, but she leaned over and gave him a few licks on the shoulder to help reassure him and went back to her normal position as he fell into the job. "Go on, guys, feel free to talk to each other. It isn't just about me, I want to see you two make passionate love." Her ears perked and she mewed again, "Mottledfinch, thrust down and rub them all over his face so he becomes thoroughly acquainted with them, and say something when you take breaks from your licking." Unconsciously, her forepaw drifted over to her core, the fur lightly grazing it as she became the two toms' leader.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:01 pm

With his ears burning as a result of her order, Greyfoot first crouched, then lowered his rump, settling down and looking at Firegaze submissively.

Mottledfinch purred, removing Greyfoot's tail from his mouth as the medicine cat repositioned himself. Smirking, he stood over Greyfoot dominantly, though he quickly began to suckle Greyfoot's tail again.

Within heartbeats, Greyfoot overcame the intimidating sight of another tom's package dangling in his face and gingerly dragged his tongue over Mottledfinch's balls. Sniffling at them a few times, the crippled medicine cat began to lap more rapidly, deciding he liked the taste, the pair angled to afford Firegaze a perfect view of the ball licking.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:08 pm

She giggled mischievously and mewed, "Don't get too cocky, Greyfoot. You lay down on your belly and let Mottledfinch straddle your head, so you can lick at his balls and get his seed all warmed and ready for you." She turned her attention to Mottledfinch. "And if you manage to take his tail all the way, take it out and get his tailhole ready."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Panting, the two toms broke their kiss, looking into one another's eyes for a few heartbeats. Finally, Greyfoot stood up, smirking at the other tom as his tail flicked out behind him. "You heard her, Mottledfinch."

Mottledfinch sat up and padded behind Greyfoot, wrapping his lips around the tip of Greyfoot's tail and starting to suckle gently, slowly sliding forwards to take more and more.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:50 pm

She purred and sat back on her haunches, though she maintained enough self-control to not rub herself for now. She watched the two closely as they kissed, and she grinned cheekily when she realized she could tell them to do whatever she wanted. Knowing Mottledfinch would end up on top eventually, she ordered, "Mottledfinch, suck on Greyfoot's tail and get as much of as it in your muzzle as possible."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:45 pm

Nodding, the pair stood up, Mottledfinch blushing somewhat as he turned to face the older tom. Greyfoot, with undoubtedly more experience, was the first to make a move. Tentatively, he closed the gap between them and kissed the brown tabby tom. Their eyes eventually fluttered shut, and before long the pair were fighting for dominance, moving a little so Firegaze could see when their tongues slipped into one another's mouths.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:33 pm

She gawked at the two as they shared their plans, mystified. "M-me? But what can I do?" She looked at Mottledfinch with wide eyes. "Errr, how about Mottledfinch goes into the vines after you two...." she blushed at the order she was giving, "mate with each other. But I'd like to see Mottledfinch on top." She glanced at Greyfoot's exposed tailhole and licked her lips, remembering all the times she had shoved her muzzle up there.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:03 pm

"That comes later." Greyfoot purred, beginning to free her from the restraints, but not simply slashing them as he had previously.

"Now," Mottledfinch continued, licking her muzzle, "You have a choice to make, Firegaze."

Both toms padded around in front of her once she was free from her bondage and crouched, lifting their tails submissively to display themselves to her.

"Right now, we're your slaves. We'll kiss, fuck one another, do as you please. Then…"

"Your choice, one of us is going in the vines to be the bitch for you." Mottledfinch purred, turning to face er. "So, who will it be?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:43 am

She let out a complaining mew when she got sprayed from both ends on her outside, and turned to look at Mottledfinch as Greyfoot's seed coated on her ears and head. "I thought you wanted to give me kits!" she whined.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:23 am

Growling playfully, Greyfoot forced Firegaze's muzzle all the way down around his cock once more. Replicating Mottledfinch's treatment of her, he humped her head roughly until he finally pulled out, leaving his cock within a whisker of her fave as he came.

Mottledfinch snarled into her scruff, finally slamming himself in deep enough to touch her womb before pulling put and coating her back in his cum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next