From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solo Rule [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:23 am

The omega king was relieved to see the alpha stop and turn. Watching him make his way over to him. Delighted to see the alpha stay, having hoped he would at least give him a bit of company while he sat here. "Yeah, I'm sure it's really nice, especially out in the gardens on a quiet day like this." He said, flashing him a soft smile.

He watched as the alpha came to sit right beside him. Gazing at him as he started to speak his name. Nathaneal, huh? At least he had a name to pair with a face. "Unclaimed omega maids?" He questioned, he wasn't really an alpha so he didn't quite see a problem. That, and his parent's didn't teach him a thing about how the alpha and omega body worked. "Not interested in courting an omega yet?" He questioned, still holding the rose in his hands.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:00 am

The alpha turned back as he heard the other, giving a small nod as he heard him, "Honestly I've just been lingering here today, my work has been done for a while" He chuckled lightly, walking back toward the omega, "I've always preferred to work alone, gives me time to think and collect myself if I need it" He chuckled lightly.

"Well, if it's company you would like, I'd be happy to help you out with that" He said with a smile as he moved to sit beside the omega, he knew he should be making friends with his ruler, but he couldn't help it, "Levi... It suits you" He said, "Nathanael" He intrigued himself to the other, giving him a smile, "I'd be happy to stay, it'll kill some time until the unclaimed omega maids go back to work" He chuckled, "I don't mind the attention... But they just aren't the omega meant for me" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:39 am

The young omega gazed at the alpha, listening to him explain the reasoning as to why he was the only one tending to the gardens. So no one wanted to keep his mother's garden up after they passed? He glanced around before his gaze dropped. He remained lost in thought untie words brought him back out of his thoughts. Turning his head to look at the alpha, a tad bit surprised by the rose that was offered to him. Carefully reaching out and taking it. Looking down at the brightly colored flower, running his thumb gently over the soft petals. Bringing it up to sniff, drinking in the lovely floral scent the rose emitted. Yes, it smelled like his mother. "I understand, not everyone can be up to the standards we place on alphas. Besides, there always has to be those few who have to care while other's wont." He explained to the alpha, reaching up to rub the back of his neck lightly. Hoping that his words at least made sense.

That was when the alpha spoke about leaving and turned to walk away. He looked up in alarm, wondering why he was going. "You don't have to leave, I don't mind your company. It's a breath of fresh air compared to the nagging maids. And you don't have to be so formal, it's just Levi." He said, still holding the rose while watching the alpha. Hoping he'd at least stick around and chat. Though he didn't want to keep him from his duties. "That is... if you wish to stay! I'm not forcing you to stay!" He clarified, glancing to the side sheepishly. Shifting on the bench he sat upon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:23 am

The large alpha eyed the omega briefly, giving him a small smile, "There used to be a few of us tending to the gardens... But no one seemed to keep it up to the standard I remembered when I first came here, so I essentially care for the garden alone, yes" He explained, glancing about the garden before he softly plucked a bright red rose, offering it to the omega, "Its nice that all this work is appreciated... I guess you could say some alphas and even omegas see me as a strange alpha for appreciating the beauty around us... But I'm a fairly simple alpha" He rambled as he looked about the garden, stretching out lightly.

The alpha froze briefly and rubbed the back of his neck lightly, "I'm sorry highness... I guess I rambled away, you probably want to be left alone, I should go" He said as he turned to leave, knowing he needed to act like a servant, but something kept telling him he wouldn't need to be so formal, he needed to keep up his disguise, he needed to keep the king safe.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 12:28 am

The lighter skinned omega remained sitting on the small bench that was in the middle of the garden. He was silent and lost in thought until be heard a voice from behind him. Turning his head to look at the servant that was with him. Blinking his eyes at him curiously, wondering what he wanted from him. That was when the servant began to greet him and mention that he wasn't expecting him to enter the gardens today.

The omega just shrugged and turned his head to look at the lovely fountain that rested at the very center of the garden. "Mom used to bring me here a lot when I was just a young pup. It's a very comforting and quiet place, so I sit here and just ponder when I need time to myself." The omega just responded, light emerald eyes slowly shifting back to the servant. He looked about and noticed they were the only ones in the garden. "You tend to the gardens alone?" He questioned, wondering why he didn't seek help.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 7:31 am

The dark skinned alpha continued to go about his tasks in the garden, keeping watch for anything suspicious, he seemed to perk up slightly as he heard movement, sniffing the air and catching wind of an omega nearing their heat, he rolled his eyes lightly, figuring one of the maids was trying to tease him again, he grumbled to himself before rounding the corner.

The alpha froze as he spotted the king, he cleared his throat lightly and bowed, "Good day Majesty" He said smoothly, keeping his head bowed and his right arm loosely over his chest, "I wasn't expecting you to grace the gardens today" He rambled as he straightened himself up briefly, eyeing the omega lightly, he knew it was wrong, he was essentially a servant in the king's eyes, but he couldn't help feeling drawn toward him, though he just figured it was because of the omega's nearing heat.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 7:25 am

Levi gritted his teeth as he watched his maid. A tad bit irritated at what she had to say to him. Telling him that he was going going through his pre-heat. The omega didn't quite know what that even meant, his parents having not schooled him in what being an omega was. They were too focused on ruling the kingdom to worry about the fact that eventually their omega son was going to go through his very first heat. "You need to find someone to cover for you while you go through your heat, someone could take advantage of you!" The maid told him, causing the omega to sharply exhale. "I'll be fine, I don't need anyone covering for me." He said, standing up and getting himself dressed. Stepping past the beta maid and wandering down the hall.

He wandered along and eventually found himself found out to the garden. The garden that his mother cherished. He understood why his mother did, because kt was rather beautiful. Levi wandered to the center and sat himself down, just slumping there and exhaling. "I'm not going through a heat.. I'm not-" he spoke, trying to relax and not worry. He had a kingdom to worry about, he didn't have time to worry about what his body was doing. Nor did he have time to worry about finding a mate. He hadn't seen an alpha that appealed to him, nor was he going to be marrying some random alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:52 am

Sadness spread through the kingdom when the king and his mate passed away, leaving their sole heir to take over the throne at a young age, it had been a few years since the crowning of the new ruler and the kingdom prospered greatly under the omega's rule. But, some of the royal council wanted there to be an alpha ruler, to take care of more matters like an alpha would, most supported the omega ruler but at the same time, figured the omega would do better having less work to do.

Nathanael was part of a secret guard to protect the royal family, posing as normal staff even the royals didn't know about, the secret guard organized by the captain of the guard and trained personally by them. Nathanael was one of the most experienced guards, easily masking himself as a gardener that tended to the late omega king's garden, Nathan glanced about often as he worked, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious, raising a brow as he heard some passing maids mentioning their ruler and how the counsel was talking about demanding him find an alpha, the dark skinned black haired alpha rolled his eyes lightly before he got back to work, glancing up toward the castle briefly before he continued, watering the foliage around the garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Rule [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2